Marriage Announcement

FULL HOUSE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO

Chapter 5: Marriage Announcement

 

 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Where have you been? uh?" Infinite's manager suddenly burst as soon as Myungsoo entered the dorm after going to his grandma's house with Jieun. Myungsoo threw his body into the lying Sungyeol on the floor and shut his eyes.
"Yah! Myungsoo, I'm talking to you!" His manager yelled making the other members to flinched. Myungsoo lazily sat up and wiggled his legs and looked up at his manager. "Hyung! I'm so tired!"
"Yah! You've been in the headlines. Dont you know that? My phone's going to die soon because of the ongoing phone calls! The CEO has been asking a lot of things about you and the girl last night to me and I dont know anything!" The manager yelled again.
 
Myungsoo scratched his hair and whined. "Aish! Hyung! Just tell everyone that I'll get married soon!"
And with that, the manager, together with the other members,, all gasped and their eyes are all bulging out. Myungsoo looked at them and burried his face in his palm and laid down beside Sungyeol.
"MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????!!!!!!!!!" All of them except Myungsoo yelled.
Myungsoo just stayed at his position and the other members suddenly threw pillows at him and threw their bodies at him. "YAH!!! I CANT BREATHE!!!' Myungsoo tried to pry them off.
"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO EXPLAIN" Sungyeol said as he laid down on Sungjong's body. "Yah Hyung! You're heavy!" Sungjong whined.
 
"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" The manager asked, trying to pry off the other members of Myungsoo's body.
Once the members were now again sitting down, surrounding Myungsoo, Myungsoo sat up and rubbed his sore body. "Oh my God, I think I need to have a check up for my body..."
"YAH!" All of them yelled.
"Aish! Arasseo! I'll get married to that girl soon." He stated. The manager threw a pillow at Myungsoo's face. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO. Are you out of your mind?"
"Aish! My grandmother wants me to do it okay! And besides, everyone knew already about me and the girl from last night.." He rubbed his face.
"Aish Myungsoo, You'll be dead." That was the last statement of the manager before leaving.
 
"Yah Myungsoo! Who is that girl for real? We thought you only like Soyu noona?" Sungjong asked. Myungsoo sighed. "I'm sorry for lying, I've been with that girl from last night since a year ago.." He bit his lip and looked at his shocked members.
"A YEAR AGO?!" Dongwoo burst. And Myungsoo nodded. "What the.. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.." Sungyeol dramatically said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and laid back down on the floor.
 
 
 
 
Jieun opened her door and saw her bestfriends, Hana and Kevin with a suspicious looks. She covered her face with her palms and asked, "Why are you here?"
Hana and Kevin gave Jieun a knock on her head and crossed their arms. "You have an explanation to do missy." Hana said. Jieun sighed and let her bestfriends to come inside her house.
After getting some drinks for her bestfriends, she sat down opposite from them with a nervous look. The two raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed.
 
"Fine Fine. I knew L since last year. We're in a secret relationship for almost a year. Okay?" She bit her lip and looked down. The two gasped in shock.
"YAH ARE YOU KIDDING US? HOW COME? HOW DID? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?" Hana burst in questions while Kevin was left with his jaw dropped.
"Yah! Stop yelling, I told you we did it in secret. We don't wanna ruin his career if the fans knew he has a girlfriend before debuting.." She pouted. Aish! Damn it! All this lies!
Hana approached her and hugged her. "Jieun~ah, you could have said it to me! This totally shocked us!"
Jieun smiled and hugged her back. "Mianhae~"
Hana pulled back and looked at her. "It's okay Jieun~ah! I bet L-ssi is just protecting you from the start. But then, everyone knew already. What if his crazy fans suddenly burst in here in your house?! Especially, Infinite is so damn popular nowadays!"
Kevin sighed and opened the tv. "Eli-hyung is surely going to go crazy.." He muttered.
 
 
 
 
"Infinite L announced to be married soon to the mysterious girl from the celebratory party."
The news reporter announced at the tv, making Jieun and Hana to looked a the tv. Kevin can't take his eyes off of the tv. Jieun sighed once again and rubbed her temple. Damn it, why did he announced it to the public?! I'm really going to kill him!!!
After the news, Kevin and Hana turned to look at Jieun with wide eyes. "MARRIAGE?!" The two suddenly burst. Jieun nodded and blew her bangs.

hihi! update again!!! :DD
Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT a lot!
Hehe THANK YOU!!! and
ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY