What the heck did I put myself into?

FULL HOUSE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO

Chapter 3: What the heck did I put myself into?

 

Jieun pushed the guy who just kissed him and glared at him. Myungsoo opened his eyes and looked at the girl that was glaring up at him.
"Yah! What the hec-"
She was suddenly cut off when the manager of Infinite pulled her and Myungsoo away from the commotion. "Yah! Wait!" She yelled but was ignored by the two.
 
 
All people that was left in the scene can't believe what had just happened. "What the?" Soyu muttered. Meanwhile, Eli was shocked. Did Myungsoo knew Jieun? He thought. "What the heck? Jieun and Myungsoo from Infinite?" Hana muttered and looked at Kevin who was also shocked from the scene.
 
 
Jieun and Myungsoo was pushed inside the car by the manager and once the door was shut closed, there comes the reporters knocking on the car. Jieun had her eyes widened all the time. "What the.." She muttered.
Myungsoo who was out of his mind suddenly felt his phone vibrating. He ignored it and started the engine. Jieun widened her eyes more when she felt the car moving. "Yah! Yah!"
Myungsoo shot her a glare and this made shut. What the heck did I just did there? The members and the managers will kill me. Worst, when my Appa and Halmoni heard it. Damn it! He hit the wheel and just drove.
 
 
Jieun keeps on glancing at the guy beside him. She doesn't know who he is but she knew she saw him somewhere. Where did I saw him again?
"What's your address?" Myungsoo suddenly asked. Jieun blinked and didnt answer. Myungsoo looked at her and asked it again. "What's your address? Damn it!" Jieun jumped a little by his sudden burst.
She balled her fist and glared at him. She told him her address and looked away. The whole ride was quiet with Myungsoo thinking lots of consequences of what just he did. And Jieun thinking why the heck did this guy dragged her into some situations.
 
 
After some time, they both arrived in front of her house. Myungsoo was just glaring to who knows where while Jieun was hesistating to ask him why did he dragged her in that situation.
"Will you not go out and enter your house?" Myungsoo suddenly asked making Jieun to jumped in her seat. She glanced up at Myungsoo and saw his eyes were so fierce yet there are his sad expression.
"I..I wanted to ask why... Why did you suddenly dragged me into that situation? Do you know that..that was my FIRST KISS! And... And... I dont even know who the heck you are! And... And... URGH!!!!" She suddenly whined making Myungsoo to flinched.
 
"YAH! SHUT UP WILL YOU?! AND WHAT? YOU DONT KNOW ME? THE FAMOUS INFINITE MEMBER, L?!" He suddenly burst.
 Jieun blinked and looked at him. That's why he looks familiar.. He was the Infinite member that was bestfriends with Eli oppa. "I...I dont care! Aish! Now what will happen to my life?! I'll be sure to be in the headlines tomorrow!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
 
Her screams were cut off when Myungsoo cupped . She looked at him and their faces were just inches away. Her eyes widened and she wiggled her body. 
"You're too loud you know. Shut the screams okay?" Myungsoo said with fiercing eyes. She nodded her head and Myungsoo slowly removed his hands from .
 
"I'll make sure this will be okay. So go inside so that I can go home." He stated. Jieun once again glared at him and opened the door and closed it with a loud thud and went inside her house.
"Damn that guy! Now how can I face the day tomorrow? I'm sure reporters are starting to find me! Especially his fan girls! DAMN IT!" She closed her eyes and leaned at the back of the door. "He even stole my first kiss..." She muttered as she touched her lips.
 
Myungsoo who was still outside her house, looked around and stared at her house. "Is she rich? Her house surely is big..." He muttered and started the engine.
 
 
 
The next day, headlines about Myungsoo and the girl he kissed was the top news. TV, radios, newspapers, internet... about Myungsoo and the girl was the news. Myungsoo was being nagged by s and even the managers. Myungsoo keeps on flinching at every burst of the members.
 
"YAH! HOW COME YOU LIKE THAT GIRL WHEN WE KNEW YOU LIKE SOYU?"
"YOU EVEN DID THAT IN A PUBLIC PLACE?"
"WITH SO MANY REPORTERS?"
"WHY DIDNT YOU USE YOUR BRAIN?"
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"
"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT GIRL WAS?"
 
Myungsoo threw the pillow beside him and went inside his room and locked himself there. He sighed and burried his face in the pillow. His phone suddenly rang but he didnt move. He suddenly got irritated because it keeps on ringing and took his phone out. He saw the caller ID and his eyes widened.
 
"Yoboseyo?" He answered with a nervous tone.
"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO. WHAT IS THAT NEWS? HUH? GIRLFRIEND? WHAT THE? ANNOUNCING IT IN PUBLIC?" His grandmother yelled.
"Yah.. Halmoni.. I can explai-"
"YAH! GO BACK HERE IN THE HOUSE WITH THAT GIRL AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING"
"Halmoni?!"
"DO IT OR IM GOING TO HUNT THAT GIRL AND FIX THE MARRIAGE BY MYSELF."
"MARRIAGE?!"
"WELL OF COURSE. Haven't you forgotten what Ive said before? Once you get a girlfriend, you'll have to marry her and give me grandchildrens!!"
"MWO?!" His eyes bulged out.
"HURRY UP. COME HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE."
And with that, his grandmother hung up. Myungsoo threw his phone and wiggled his whole body on the bed. WHAT THE HECK DID I PUT MYSELF INTO?!