You have a tattoo?

too fast to live too young to die

Far East Movement - Fighting for Air ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxvePJ2_GIM


 

Your POV:

"It's my first day in this school and there's already an arrogant idiot who is hitting on me. I should really stay away from him. Hyoyeon didn't warn me without a reason", you thought and sighed annoyed. 

After a few seconds Hyoyeon and Bom caught up to you. 

"Yah did you just reject GD?" Bom asked you flustered. 

Before you could answer Hyoyeon laughed and said, "You know what? You are the first girl who rejected my stupid cousin and i personally think you're awesome."

"Is it such a big deal that i've rejected him?" You didnt understand why everyone was so surprised.

Bom, who was looking at you like you were crazy, also started to laugh. "I dont know how to tell you but ... you are different"

"You mean weird? Oh i already know that" you said casually. 

"Ah i totally forgot. ~~~~ can i see your timetable?" Hyoyeon said.

You took your timetable out of your bag and handed it to her.

"Its almost identical. I dont have vocal lessons but Bommie has so you won't be alone", she said and gave you the paper.

"They really are nice... not like the other girls at this school", you thought while looking at Hyoyeon who was hitting Bom.

The school bell rang and you, Bom and Hyoyeon went to your first class. Math. The subject you hated the most.

You went in your class and you knew that everyone was looking at you. Hyoyeon took your hand and pulled you along. She and Bom went to some seats which were in the back of the class. You sat down and looked around. Yeah everyone was looking at you. The girls looked at you and started to whisper. The boys smiled and some of them winked at you.

"~~~~~ you dont really look like a average korean girl", Bom said out of the blue. 

Hyoyeon gasped and started to hit Bom, 'You can't just say that someone doesnt look korean!'

You laughed, "You're not the first person who tells me that.. my father is korean. My mother is from england. A lot of people tell me that i look like her .."     Your smile faded. 

"Is something wrong?" Hyoyeon asked you worried.

"No, i'm fine" you couldnt continue talking. Some girls started to scream again and you already knew what was going on. Big Bang arrived.

"Ah the ice princess is in our class guys" you heard a voice say. 

"Who told you, you can call me ice princess? Go and play with your fangirls", you said bored and looked at him.

"Don't you know who I am? You shouldnt talk like that to your future boyfriend" he said and grinned.

You just wanted to tell him to shut up but the teacher came in and told the students to sit down.

The teacher told you to introduce yourself.

"Hello I'm Kim ~~~~~. I hope we will get along well" you said confidently and went to your seat.

It seemed as if the guys liked you, but the girls looked at you wickedly.

The class went on but you couldn't really concentrate. GD was looking at you and smirked everytime you looked back. After the school bell rang you, Bom and Hyoyeon went out as quickly as possible and went to your dance class. Bom doesn't have dance classes so she went to the library.

You and Hyoyeon walked into the room but someone bumped into you. You fell on the ground and looked up angrily. The person who bumped into you was non other than GD. He wanted to help you up but you ignored him and stood up.

'Im so...', GD tried to apologize but you were already gone.

Hyoyeon and you went to the changing rooms. You put on simple jeans shorts, a white tank top and blue nike sneakers. You walked out of the changing room and walked to Hyoyeon who was waiting for you.

"~~~~~! you .. you have a tattoo?" she asked perplexed and looked at the tattoo at your right shoulder. 

"Yeah .. do you like it?" you asked and looked at her expression. The sentence "Too fast to live too young to die" was written in an beautiful font.

"It's awesome! When did you get it ?" she asked. 

"I got it when i was 16" you answered and remembered the day .. A few weeks after the death of your mother ..

"And your parents have allowed you to get a tattoo?" Hyoyeon asked.

"They don't know" you answered innocently.