a challenge?

too fast to live too young to die

G-DRAGON - HEARTBREAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXEVd-Z7NE

 


 

The guys everybody admired. Big Bang.

Five Boys came out of a black Limo and you had to admit that all of them were handsome. You were not impressed but one of them caught your eye. His blonde hair covered one of his eyes and he looked around while smirking ily.

"Aaaah so what do you think about GD?" Bom asked you and looked at your facial expressions curiously.

"Eh? who's GD and what do you mean?" you were confused and curious at the same time. 

"The blonde one who is standing in the middle. He's the leader of their gang called Big Bang. Oh and unfortunately he is my cousin. They are all rich and handsome but they are also spoiled brats and players. The guy with blue hair is TOP, he is the biggest player of them and the guy next to him is Seungri. He is the youngest and he isn't really a player but you shouldnt underestimate him. The other one who has blonde hair and stands on GD's left side is Daesung. Next to Daesung is Taeyang. Yes he's the one with the weird hair. Although, each of them has weird hair. Anyways stay away from them ~~~~~", Hyoyeon told me.

"Don't worry, i'm not easily fooled by looks", you answered and looked away. Yeah thats what you thought ...

 

 

GD's POV (5 minutes ago):

"Shut up hyung, i don't want to hear your annoying voice that early in the morning" you said and laughed. The others laughed too except for Daesung who pouted.

"Hyuuuung it's important. I don't want to go to this charity dinner without you guys. Please come too" he said and looked pleadingly at you.

"Fine. We will come but please shut up. How can a person be that annoying in the morning?" Top said and tried to escape from Daesung's embrace.

 

You and the guys arrived at the school and got out of the car. Some girls started to scream your names. "Aah school starts like always" you thought.

You looked around and saw your Cousin with her friend. Correction FRIENDS. There was another girl you've never seen before. You looked closer and realized how hot she was.

"Oh looks like i have a new toy" you thought and grinned again. Your look wandered back to your hyungs who already knew why you were grinning.

You walked to Hyoyeon and her friends including the new mysterious girl. "Hyoyeon aren't you going to introduce me to your beautiful friend?" you asked confidently.

"That's Kim ~~~~. She's a new student" Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"I'm GD nice to meet you babe" you said and leaned closer to her. Just when you wanted to ask her out you stared at her eyes and were speechless.

"Wow your eyes are amazing", you stuttered.

"Don't call me babe and leave me alone" she said coldly, stood up and walked away.

Hyoyeon, Bom and your hyungs were shocked so they just looked at ~~~~~ walking away. All of a sudden Hyoyeon chuckled. She and Bom ran after ~~~~~ and left you guys behind.

"Hyung, did she just .. reject you?" Seungri asked you perplex. 

"Woah thats the first time a girl rejected you. What will you do now?" Taeyang asked and looked at you interested.

After a few seconds your perplexed expression vanished and a smile appeared on your face. "She is like a .. challenge. I want her" you said and smirked confidently.