a new start ...

too fast to live too young to die

BIG BANG - BLUE 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0&feature=relmfu


your alarm clock rang but instead of getting up and turning it off like normal people would do, you tossed your pillow at it an buried your head into your blanket. the moment you wanted to continue sleeping, your maid whispered: "miss, please stand up. your father is waiting downstair"

your eyes widened in shock and you stood up immediately. "why isnt he at work?" you asked confused. "he wanted to make sure that you wont skip school again" your maid Eunbi said. She wasnt like the other maids. She was more like a sister to you and she was also the only one you could really trust. 

After you realized that it makes no sense to run away now you stood up and went to the bathroom.

You washed your face and looked at the mirror. Two big blue eyes surrounded by long lashes stared at you. Your long brown hair was a total mess but you managed to tame them.

A lot of people told you that you were pretty but you weren't the kind of girl who likes compliments. The only importent thing about a person is the character, thats the reason why you've rejected almost every guy who started to hit on you. They looked handsome but they also were either arrogant or narcisstic.

You went back to your room and changed your pyjamas to your school uniform. 1673991_lookbook%2520ls_large

"I hate school uniforms", you said and pouted. Eunbi was looking confused at you.

"Why ? You look pretty. Hurry up your father has been waiting for half an hour" 

Annoyed you went to the diningroom and saw your father smiling at you. "You look so pretty dear", he said and started drinking his coffee. You whispered a thank you and sat down.

He changed as much as i did since mom passed away, you thought.

Most of the time your father and you have different opinions, thats the reason why you quarrel with him so often but there was one thing you never would forgive him.

He forbid you to dance. "Its a waste of time", he told you once. But you were too stubborn to listen to him.

Mom would never forbid me to dance, you thought.

"Its time. We should go now or you will be late for school miss", Mr. Lee your driver said. You went outside to your black elegant bentley without saying goodbye to your father. 

New school, new start. I should try my best and make my mother proud, you thought and gazed out of the window.

"We've arrived miss", Mr. Lee said and looked at you. He was your driver since you were a little girl, thats why he is like an uncle to you. You smiled at him and got out of the car.

Some students were still standing in front of the school. Some were waiting for their friends or sitting in the grass while talking to each other. You had the feeling that everyone was looking at you but it didnt bother you at all.

Suddenly a pretty blonde girl walked to you and smiled. "Hi i'm Kim Hyoyeon. You're a new student right? I can show you the school and help you", she said and looked at you.

"Hi i'm Kim ~~~~ nice to meet you. It would be great if you could help me", you said. Another girl came along and introduced herself. "Hi I'm Park Bom nice to meet you", the girl with red hair and big brown eyes said and shook your hand. 

A few minutes later you talked to them as if you have known them for years. They were really nice and you were happy that you wouldn't be alone on your first day in a new school so you exchanged numbers with them.

You laughed and had a good time when suddenly a bunch of girls started to scream. "Its always the same", hyoyeon said and sighed. You looked confused at her and asked "What do you mean?"  

"Turn around and you will see", Bom told you annoyed.