I Decided.

Which should i pick?

A/N: Double update! Be sure to read the previous chapter xDD thank you, without laptop I couldn’t do anything.. dad sold my lovely laptop ;~~~;

YES SIR I’M ONE OF A KIND! OMG ITS SO ADDICTIVE XDD CHECK OUT GD’S NEW MV! IT’S SO SWAGGGGGGGG

AND OMGEE!! Junsu’s uncommitted. HIS ENGRISH KYAKYAHH

Here’s the chapter.

 

 

 

  It’s about 3 days, Every couple get along well. Except Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Sungmin really busy with his phone nowadays and everyone doesn’t know why. Kyuhyun wanted to join a gam contest so he practices hard.
Leeteuk was okay and not really easy to lose his temper...

Eunhyuk and Donghae continued to do lovey doveys. Even thought everyone said stop, they always said that they’re best friends. And one of them will said. “hyukkie is mine!” or “Hae is mine!”

Yesung gave Ddangkoma to Jongjin 2 days before and said to his brother to take care of it forever, and said he got a dongsaeng to take care of.

Siwon and Kibum were fine, they got closer and closer each day. even though there will be a fight between them,. the other members didnt seperate them because they knew they will be okay and will never make World War 3.

 

Heechul and Hankyung? Hankyung was normal but Heechul didn’t behave as a diva like before these days. But they still behave normally and still be best friends. Heechul sometimes stayed in his room, and the only one who went to him was Hangeng. Gave and feed him foods, talk to him, comfort him, joke with him and make Heechul laugh and having a good mood. All of it except drink soju because its not the right time for him to. Heechul really feel comfortable with the guy.

“Chullie!” The chinaman went into his shared room with heechul, and found Heechul laying on the bed with earphone plugged his ears as he closed his eyes. Heechul opened his eyes and saw the chinaan grinned happily and brought a little shopping bag on his hand.

“What is it, Kyung?”

“Lookie! I just bought what you wanted!” he hopped to the bed, making him sit on it and gave  the bag to Heechul. Heechul took the bag and put it upside down who the things are dopped on the bed. Heechul widened his eyes but then grinned so happily.

“I’ve been searching for this!! Nails Inc Villiers Street nailpolish! How did you get it?”

Hankyung smiled. “just found it on the mall and I remembered that you really want it, so I bought it.”

Heechul looked down and saw other nailpolish lying there. He took the silver one. “Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish - Limited Edition? What for?”

“Well I like silver, so I bought it but I definitely will never wear it. Do you want it or not? I can throw it away or give to anyone else.”

“But this is limited edition! This is mine alright.” And the two of them laughed happily like there are no troubles in their lives.

 

“Geng, want to help me putting this nail polish on?” Said Heechul, putting the red nail polish that Hankyung gave it to him to his nail polish rack and he sat on the dresser chair, opening the nail polish. Hangeng got up from the bed and pulled a chair that used for staring at the window for him and sat beside Heechul. He took the nail polish, taking Heechul’s hand and put it on his left hand and started to polish his nails carefully with the silver liquid. Heechul complained that Hangeng was too slow. But then when he’s finished with it, he put the lid back to the tube and smiled. Heechul looked to his nails, it looks really perfect!

“Hangeng! Are you a pedicure person before? It looks soooooo good!”

“No I’m not. Thank you by the way” Hankyung smiled sheepishly.

 

 

"Geng, want to know something?" Heechul said as he stared at the nail polish that's already dry. He's in the good mood right now, and Heechul in good mood means blabbering Heechul without thinking. Yep, good mood and drunken Heechul has no different. But better he's like that other than he's in really bad mood or he'll destroy the dorm for sure.

"About what?"

"Errr... actually i want to ask you something. can i?"

The feels, hankyung already knew what will Heechul ask. he decided to pretend that he's busy tidying up his bed. "Sorry Heechul, maybe.. later? i'm quite busy"  And took a duster from a hanger and pretend to clean all the things in his area. Heechul looked at him weirdly.

"Wait. did cleaner noona just clean our room hours ago?" Heechul asked suspiciously.

Busted. "Ummm..yeah..but,i got nothing to do.." Heechul fourrowed his eyebrows, not understandng a thing from him. Hankyung sighed. "Okay, what do you want" He said, threw the duster to the ground and sat in front of Heechul who's on the bed, giving him his full attention. 

Heechul started. "Geng, i feel weird." "I.. i feel like everyone liked me for no reason." Hangeng still didnt respond him because he knew Heechul will keep talking. "I know i'm beautiful and perfect but, why have to be me! I really think they like me. not just one of them. or even you like me too? Oh please, hangeng. can you help me with these? you didnt hide anything from me, huh? from your own best friend......."

"No."

Heechul leaned closer to Hangeng. and too close even their nose are touched. hangeng leaned to the back until his head reached the bed like he's lying on the bed. "Dont lie to me, i know everything Hangeng. or else if youre not going to tell me, i will know it soon." The tone has got scarier. Angry Heechul is worse. Hangeng inhaled deeply, pushed Heechul softly, get up and come back to his normal position.

"Heechul, if you want me to tell you, dont be shocked." Heechul seems bright again and grinned for no reason. he seems happy with it. "Heechul, the truth is... yes, everyone in SJ except Shindong LIKES YOU"

 

 

 

"You already knew?" Leeteuk, half surprised. Lucky all the members are gathering in the living room with their activities. Heechul threw himself to the sofa, then sit on it, and didnt answer Leeteuk's question. Leeteuk is about to say something but Kangin refuse him to by putting his hand to Leeteuk's mouth to shut him up.

"Is it true." heechul aid, with a straight tone, not quite like an asking tone.

"I guess so" Shindong who's there answered. He knew what happened all the time, just some kind of spying. Everyone else didnt care what he's doing right?

"Is it means i can pick someone i wanted to be and nobody will get heartache? You're just some ind of liking me right? some kind of like that you're not even gave me full of your heart to me? He sounded so serious. his mood swings so fast.

Everybody kept silent in there. no one are brave enough to talk, even Leeteuk. let him talk until he asked question or else.....The room was silent with no sounds, until Kyuhyun said a word.

"But....."

"Dont worry, I dont hate you guys, i dont. i love you guys, remember? we're family here!" "The thing is, i already know who's perfect for me, because i know you guys already have someone to love. i'm not worth it, trust me." Everybody nodded, the others knew that Heechul will pick someone over them. some of them have no problem about it, some have.

"Chinamaaaaaaaaan!" Heechul got up and hugged the guy childishly, indicate that he's been picking him. Hankyung just sighed, but then smiled because the look of those members are quite approving them. "You'll accept me right?"

"Of course, princess" Hangeng smiled sweetly and he pecked the man in front of him on his lips and made the guy blushed madly. Those people didnt stare at them, some of them said "congrats" and leave the living room with their 'couple'. one by one left, and so as two of them. except 1 guy that still sitting on the rug, doesnt know what to do right there.

 

 

 

"Hangeng, why are you sounded so upset? did someone did anythng wrong to you?" A female voice can be hear from the phone. Hangeng glanced at the clock, the two fingers of the clock pointed at 12, Which means its already 00:00 in the morning. He checked his princess who's sleeping because of him peacefully and then smiled at him.

"I think i just did something wrong. Jiang, Do i really have to go?"

"Depends on you. If you love me, you should."