13 \('o')/ (Not really contains but...)

Which should i pick?

Ah, this is full of YeWook so of you dont want to read, dont read. ;)) and it contains a little bit of.. you know -___- AND SHORT.

so really, if youre not a yewook shipper dont read and skip to the next chapter

 

Ryeowook looked at his hyung whos playing with his turtle pet, Ddangkoma. He wanted to join but, he's really scared because of the fight. Ryeowook is the same as Kibum, he love Yesung, he just liked Heechul. He didnt want anyone knew that he love his roomate, so he admit that he likes Heechul although if he dressed as a girl he will be perfect too.

But not Yesung, he's clearly neutral. he didn't like any guys. (a/n duhh, you know.) But he really wanted to be normal just like other members, so he said he love his hyung too. He amused of heechul everytime he's with dresses, but he didnt really like him so much. Probably hes in love with his turtle. (not that kind of love). Yesung was really not mad at Ryeowook at all, he love his roomate.

 

 

"Hyungie.." Ryeowook tried to call his hyung, he didnt respond. Ryeowook moved closer to Yesung, finally yesung recognized he’s beside him.

“What’s up wookie.” Yesung glanced and smiled at his dongsaeng who looked so nervous. “W-why are you scared? Did someone did anything to you? Did someone hurt my dongsaengie, huh?.”

Ryeowook shivered. “A-ani.. umm.. I-I just…..”

“Wookie, why shiver? I’m not a ghost, or am I turning to?.” Yesung giggled, just to make the aura not weird or awkward. He just kept silent. “What’s wrong?, Tell your hyung~.”

Ryeowook sighed. I guess he didn’t mad at me at all. He begin to smile, and Yesung ruffled his hair playfully. “I love you when you smile. Smile more okay Wookie.”

 

Ryeowook froze.

 

I love you when you smile.

 

“Wookie? Why you’re turning silent again?.”

Ryeowook asked nervously. “N—no.. ng, hyung.. do you really… l-love me?.”       

“Of course I love you, I’m your hyung and everyone in SJ loves you, Wookie. Don’t worry about that.” With that, Ryeowook became hopeless. He thought that it’s a really love, not brotherly love.

 

“S-so.. umm.. yesung hyung, the heechul hyung thing was not very serious,  r-right?.”

And then Yesung smirked a little. Is he jealous? “Well, what do you think about it?.”

“I think its really not.. b-because its impossible right, all the members love one person.. maybe its just brother love…j-just like I do.”

“Oh, so you didn’t. well.. do you like somebody else than Heechul hyung? I know you have, Wookie. I know.” Yesung was joking, but Ryeowook took it too seriously.

 

“How did you know hyung? You don’t hate me because I love you right?.” Then it turned into silence, again.

 

‘Ryeowookie loves me?

I don’t know what to say.. I like him too but…’

 

“R-really?.”  Yesung said, while looking at Ryeowook who’s blushed and titled his head, realized that he’s saying the wrong word.

“Y-yeah hyung.. don’t mad at me, okay. I’m sorry!! I really love you, I hide this because I don’t want you to look at me weirdly!! I’m afraid.” And tears begin to fall from Ryeowook’s eyes.

And what Yesung used to do, he wiped the tears on his cheeks. “How could I’m mad at you, wookie. You’re the only one who said to me you love me. Well, other than my family, and ELF. But you know you’re special for me. Don’t cry okay, you’re not weird.”

 

Ryeowook smiled a bit. “Th-thank you hyung.”

“Now sleep, it’s late and I know you’re tired. You have to wake up early because you cook for those guys right?.” ‘And for me too.’

“Yes.. okay.. goodnight hyung.” Yesung ruffled Ryeowook’s hair and Ryeowook went to his own bed, lie on it and start to sleep. Yesung does the same, but he really couldn’t sleep from what Ryeowook said to him.

 

What should I do now? Do I have to say I love him too? But I don’t know because.. what is he still love Heechul hyung?

He kept asking himself, until he fell asleep.

 

But a few hours later, he woke up again. He really couldn’t sleep. He rolled back to face Ryeowook who’s sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly he saw Ryeowook’s eyes slowly opened. He wanted to pretend to sleep, but too late. Ryeowook already saw him. “Hyung?.”

“Yes wookie?.”

“Why are you not sleeping? You cant sleep?.” Ryeowook said, panicked.

“No, wookie. there’s something I need to ask you, but I don’t really think it’s a good idea if I ask you now. But I really want to make sure.” Yesung got off from his bed and sat beside Ryeowook, making Ryeowook confused and sit too.

 

“What’s that, hyung? Don’t worry, just ask.” Yesung glanced at Ryeowook, and asked like it’s really a serious question.

“Wookie, how much do you love me?.” And he didn’t realize that he talk while he moved closer to Ryeowook until their nose touched.

Yesung about to move but Ryeowook already pulled him. “As much as this.”

It’s like Ryeowook’s innocent was gone, he kissed his hyung but Yesung didn’t push him. That’s what he really want him to, do, to prove that he loves him so much. The kiss deepened, but Ryeowook already pulled away and blushed madly..

 

“I-I’m sorry hyung..”

“Don’t worry, now sleep. i might do that again but  I’m afraid Ddang will wake up and see us.” Ryeowook grinned and nodded. Then he lie on his bed, shut his eyes close. Yesung smiled and went to his own bed, and sleep easily. Because, his question already answered by just 1 answer at once.

 

 

like seriously. i make them not being a couple...after someone caught heechul's eyes. maybe