39

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyukjae's pov


I tried not to look at where the guy who-doesn't-love-me-back standing, turned my body to the bar and asked for a beer. I need to calm my mind for a while.
Although he's here, he might won't approach me since i kissed him this morning out of nowhere. He probably--

"So you already have another prey"

I heard a voice, and frowned. I might be delusional. I think i just heard donghae's voice beside me. I shook my head and drank my beer, but then a hand grasped my wrist.

"Now you're ignoring me, huh?" That voice again.

I widened my eyes, but then trying to composed my self. Oh dear God, it's him. I fake a cough, then slowly turned to face him.

"What?" I hissed, acted like i'm annoyed.

Donghae blinked, tilted his head, uncounciously being a cute guy he is while his thin lips and breathing and alive and exist and everything, makes my heart thumped harder. I turned my gaze away.

"So you already have a new prey"

I frowned.
"What?" I repeated, truly confused, looked at him questioningly.

Donghae sighed, turned and pointed with his head to the ceo who invited me here, Cho Kyuhyun. What did he mean by that?

"You must be asking him to pay you hundreds million rounds, huh?" Donghae said, seems like he's annoyed.

"What?! What rounds--" then it snapped in my head.
Wait a minute. Did he..?

"Don't act like you don't know. You must be sending him flowers, dirty notes and plushie or maybe more" donghae sent me a death glare then ordered a drink to the bartender.

I can't help but smiled widely, enjoying his words and changing of expression.

Donghae drank the liquid in his glass then faced me again, narrowed his eyes,
"What are you smiling at?"

"You're jealous" i stated, still can't control my gummy smile. Then i couldn't even know how i managed to stay on my place when donghae suddenly blushed hard, then saying,
"I-in your dream" before he left.

Oh so i still have a chance.
I smiled widely and drank my beer, before i stood up and silently following the cute guy.

------------------


Donghae's pov


I puffed my cheeks and walked away. What did he say?! Me? Jealous? Of what? Geez. I rolled my eyes. He's so full of himself. I just felt annoyed. Yeah. Just that. This morning he kissed me out of nowhere, and here i saw him enjoying himself with the Cho guy.

"Pardon me, but.. Are you..Mr.Lee Donghae?"

I looked up and put on my businessman mask. I nodded and smiled, waited for the guy to introduced himself.

"Ah! I knew it! You're so handsome! I'm Park Minsung, from Tee Company. Actually i've waited to meet you in an occassion like this, but you must be very busy. I really want to get to know you better but--"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter