18

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


What the hell happened?! Why everytime i want to reject him, he'll whispered something and i'll obey him immediately?! Now i'm in his car, sitting quietly while looking outside the window.

"Manipulative bastard"
I hissed.

"Excuse me?" He asked, chuckled.

"I didn't say anything"
I scoffed.

"Oh well. Maybe i'm just hearing things because i'm too tired from moving your 'baricade' furniture earlier~" he laughed, clearly teasing me.

"..." I felt my cheeks heated.
Damn i felt stupid.

"Now tell me, what do you want to eat?"

"..oh you don't have a plan? I thought you're the one who suggested this so-called-date"

"Believe me,baby. i have plans in my head. But i'm not sure you want to follow my hot-sweaty-bed-related kind of date early in the morning"

"Tsk. What a ert. I wonder if you had a real lover before"

"...."

"....?"
I glanced at his silent figure.

"...."

"...pffft!!!! Puhahahaha!!!! I knew it!!! You don't have it, right?!! Aigoo~ poor loner hyukjae~" i laughed wholeheartedly.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes and glanced at me, then smiled.
"Hey, You're cute when you laughed"

I immediately stopped laughing and looked at the black car in front of me. That car seems have same direction with us. It looks familiar though.

"So tell me what do you really want to eat?"

"Huh? Breakfast? I never had breakfast" i said simply.

"What? Like..ever?" I can feel him widened his eyes.

I sighed. "Nah..Since work. I'm too busy. And won't let myself late for work only to fill my stomach"

"What the--you have all the money people wants to have and don't want to spend it to keep your health? I thought you're perfectionist?" He said like it's the most serious thing happened on earth.

"So what? That's my money, i can do what i want with that"

Suddenly hyukjae moved his car aside and stopped the car.

"W-what?--ugh!"
Hyukjae held my arms and pinned me to the car door. I widened my eyes, too shocked to response. He's a gangster, i know. But he.. He never rude to me.

"Listen, ..richboy. You have money, you're on top of your company. It's impossible you don't have 5 minutes only to have a slice of bread" he hissed, looked at me straight in the eyes.

I was too shocked, looked at him and tried to struggled from his hold. "L-let go!"

"Promise me first you will eat breakfast everyday!"

"Wh--it's up to me whether i want to eat or not!! why do you care anyway?!" I snapped on his face.

He let go off me, and sighed.
"Have you ever wonder how it feels like when your stomach grumbled and asking for food but you have no money?"

Um..no. Why would i?
But i just kept silence.

"I've experienced that, and i knew how it feels. You can't concentrate on something and you'll easily get sick"

What? So he's not from a wealthy gangster family.
But then..So what? I have a doctor for my medicine. I glanced outside.

"I don't want you to feel that.."
I heard him saying, and somehow i felt weird in my chest. I glanced at him slowly and saw him pouted. What the--he's c-c-cu..--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter