10

the right mistake I made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov

I walked happily to the lobby, about to call my driver but then remember that my cellphone was left in my office, so i told the receptionist to call my car.
Wait. My cellphone? In my office.. With that ert?? W-well..i've put password on it so it wouldn't open easily right? I sighed.

While waiting for my car, I glanced at a certain black limo in front of my office and snorted, knowing that hyukjae's bodyguard standing beside it. Waiting for his master,huh? Humph. He'll wait for two hours. I chuckled.

Finally my car came, and i immediately went in, going home.

-----------


Hyukjae's pov


I walked around the cozy office, and chuckled. I shook my head. That guy... Really. I walked to his desk and sat on his chair. I would've just broke the door or jumped out of the window to catch him, but i prefer to follow his game. Besides.. I glanced at his desk, and smiled when i spotted his cellphone there. i picked it and tried to open it, but it locked with password. Hmm.. Let's see..

I typed few words.
Suddenly it's opened.

What?
I chuckled in amazement. I've already prepared some combination to guess the code like when i have to hacked some file, but this guy is...
I mean, 'cutenemo' as a password?
Aish, how can he even survived in this business world?

I ignored the fact that he's that innocent and dive into what's inside his phone.
First of all... I have to see the inbox to check if he already has a girlfriend or anything, but i decided not to do it. I might be a gangster, but i always value someone's privacy. Well...except his 'private' that i'm sure going to have soon. I smirked.

I opened his 'image' in his phone, and smiled when i saw couple of pictures with him and his parents, and another pictures of him and a little girl, looks like a 5 years old girl. I'm sure he's the only child in his family.. Who's that cute girl? I smiled and tranfered couple of his handsome pictures to my phone. Sadly i didn't find his y pictures there.

I called my phone from his cellphone so i got his number, but then i felt bored already. Humh.. I opened his outgoing calls and spotted his apartement's driver number. I smirked.

----------------

Donghae's pov

I was looking outside the window's car when the driver suddenly offered his cellphone to me.

Eh?

"A phone call for you, mr.Lee"

I accepted the phone, frowned.

"Hello?"

"...ah i felt already hearing your voice thr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter