Sleepy Snorey

Good Morning, Sleepy

 

Baekhyun woke up from the sound of Chanyeol's snoring. As usual. He tended to snore louder in the early mornings. Everyone else was asleep — this was their dorm in the Chinese SM HQ, so their room space was smaller and they got bunk beds. All twelve of them got one room together. EXO-M was supposed to be off doing some kind of early morning interview, but Baekhyun figured they must be back because his tired eyes could clearly see Lu Han falling off Jong In’s bed, with Jong In struggling in his sleep to keep his arms wrapped around his Hyung’s thin torso.

Nothing unusual this morning. Baekhyun stretched like a cat and tried to go back to sleep, but his friend in the bunk bed across from him was way to loud for him, and he was a light sleeper. They were on the top bunks and the only time they didn’t get along was when it came to sleeping, because Chanyeol was noisy and Baekhyun was practically silent.

Annoyed, the older of the two grabbed a pair of pants off the side of his bed and chucked them at Chanyeol’s face. He grumbled and said something in his sleep, but kept on snoring. Baekhyun’s tired head fell back onto his pillow, sighing.

After about a minute or two of irritated Baekhyun trying to mentally will his dongsaeng to shut up, he grudgingly sat up and sighed. He’d had to do this before, but it didn’t make the thought any less tiring. Baekhyun, being too exhausted to affectively climb down the ladder, jumped onto Chanyeol’s bed, ‘causing the metal frame of the thing to bump violently into the wall. The shock made Se Hun, on the bottom bunk, roll over and made Chanyeol jump up in his sleep and bump his head onto the ceiling.

Baekhyun all but giggled as Chanyeol, still unaware that he was even a human being, looked around the room, irked and rubbing the top of his head. His eyes settled on the shape that vaguely represented Baekhyun putting on the angry face with crossed arms, and he rubbed his eyes.

“Baekie?” The elder’s name spilled out of his mouth in an incredulous slur, but it wasn’t that surprising considering the fact that he’d waken up to an earthquake and an angry Hyung in bed with him.

“You snore too much. How am I supposed to sleep like that?” Baekhyun was putting on the disappointed act, ignoring the fact that Chanyeol, in his groggy, inattentive and confused state was a little bit cute.

“Uh… sorry…” Chanyeol went silent for a sec. “Can I go back to bed now?”

“Only if you stop snoring.”

“Uh… ok?” Chanyeol mumbled, still a little bit puzzled at the sudden appearance of the Spiderman known as Baekhyun. But since said person didn’t say anything else, the drowsy redhead fell back into his pillow, narrowly missing the headboard.

Baekhyun sighed, head falling limp in exhaustion. On a regular day he was an ordinary, conventional person but he was too tired to remember that it wasn’t normal to fall asleep in your best friend’s bed, so Baekhyun yawningly wormed his way under Chanyeol’s blankets and wriggled in right beside him.

A couple minutes later, Chanyeol vaguely noticed that there was no second jumping-earthquake and instead there was a warm lump behind his back. He turned around to see an adorable, shut-eye Baekhyun with his lips slightly apart, breathing slowly in his slumberland. 

Still in a state that wasn’t quite conscious, Chanyeol slowly smiled and turned back around, telling himself he should go back to sleep and dream of much healthier cute things, like kittens or something.

Of course, no kittens can be more cuddly and sweet-looking than Baekhyun.


 

Kekeke... Because I like KaiHan so much I put ninja KaiHan in there :3

So you all know for my EXO pairings I like KaiHan the most, and my third favourite is BaekYeol, but can anyone guess what my second favourite EXO pairing is? It's not super popular, but you've probably heard of it. I'm going to try and write them when I get an idea, kekeke

Guess!

(Here's a hint: I'm a huge EXO-M fan)

EDIT: Okay, I'm sorry y'all... when I posted this, TaoRis hadn't sailed yet. I'm sorry. Now it's super big. MIANHE EVRYONE TAORIS IS MY 2ND FAVOURITE!!!