Your Back After All These Years!

How We Fell In Love

~IU'S POV~

It's been 3 years ever since I left to go back to the U.S. I've left Wooyoung and the rest of the 2PM gang back in Seoul. It's time for me to go back. I needed back the one I loved the most. 

It felt like just yesterday that I was talking to my soulmate. 

~~FLASHBACK~~

"You've got a lot of explaining to do.", Wooyoung said. 

"I know....", my hoarse voice answered. 

"I-I-I... just wanted to say that I love you very much and that I can't bare to see you hurt. Remember when we were in Chejudo?" 

"Yeah.."

"Well, when you were out with the 2PM gang while they were enjoying their date with my friends, Jessica and Mir told me that I was going to go back to the U.S. with them for good. I was speechless and I knew if I told you, you would be heartbroken. So I kept it a secret until then. Please don't be mad at me. If you are.. I understand." as I hung my head low.

"Ji-Eun, I just want to say that I'll never get mad at you. You are my soulmate and this is how we fell in love. I can't bare to let you go but this is for our own good. Remember that I love you very much and that I'll hold onto our promise. Until then, I'll be waiting for you to come back." 

I hugged him for the last time until the announcements went off. 

"ATTENTION FLIGHT 271. WE WILL BE DEPARTING TO THE U.S. VERY SOON. PLEASE GO TO YOUR TERMINAL AND CHECK IN WITH THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT. I REPEAT FLIGHT 271 WILL BE DEPARTING TO THE U.S. SOON." said the intercom. 

I looked up at him and he urged me to go back. I waved good bye and entered the terminal to the rest of my family.

~~FLASHBACK END~~

"Ahhhh!!!! Seoul feels so nice!!!" I yelled out from the airport. I was so excited to be back in Seoul. Too bad I can only be here for a week .After that, I have to go back to the U.S. I was just here to help with Mir and Sulli's wedding. These two lovebirds ended up falling in love and now they wanted to have their wedding in Seoul. 

"YAH! JI-EUN!! LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!" Mir shouted at me. "OPPA!! Don't shout to your unnie!! She's older than you!! You must respect her!!!" Sulli shouted from behind. This is why I like Sulli. She's nice, responsible, caring, respectful, and playful. Just like Wooyoung....

"Ji-Eun unnie!!! We need to go to my sister's house here. She's already there with her husband, Junho, and everyone's waiting for us. We might be late." Sulli said. "Okay!! C'mon!!" I dragged both Mir and Sulli to my car that I left in Seoul. 

"MY RANGE ROVER!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!" I ran to my car like an idiot and hugged the inanimate object. 

"I have a weird sister." Mir said. 

"Hey!! This is my baby. It brings back so many memories to me. Don't let me tell Sulli what happened to you and this car when you were in middle school?" I threathened back. 

"NOOO!!! I'm sorry! No need to black mail me. Just don't tell her!!!" 

"C'mon tell me!! I just want to know!" Sulli giggled. 

"OKAY!!! Well.. when Mir was in middle school......" I started out. Suddenly a hand covered my mouth and saw Mir begging me to stop. I smacked his hand away and continued with a smirk planted onto my face.

"As I was saying. I was driving Mir and his date to their school dance. I suddenly heard a slap and turned around to find both Mir and his date ontop of each other. I soon found out that Mir was just trying to buckle her seat like a "gentle man" and accidentaly fell ontop of her. I guess his date took it the wrong way and slapped him."

"BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sulli laughed. 

"Urghhh!!! Why'd you tell her??!!?!!?! Now she'll never marry me!!!" Mir whined like a baby. 

"Of course I will!! I love you and together we'll go through life and face our obstacles together" Sulli said. 

"Awwwwww!!!!!!! How cute!!" I responded while watching the two blush. 

"OH POOOOP!!!! WE BETTER GET GOING WERE 20 MINUTES LATE!!!!" I yelled. We all rushed to the car and drove off to my best friend's house.

~20 Minutes Later~
 

"WERE HERE!!!!" Mir shouted while getting our luggage from the back. 

"No need to shout loud mouth." I responded back. 

"No fighting!!! OKAY???!" Sulli yelled back with her scary voice. 

"Yess....." Mir and I said in unison. 

Sulli then began to giggle and ruffled our hair. 

We all opened the door with the spare key that was given to Sulli and entered in. I was soon greeted by shouting friends and family hugging all three of us from left to right. Then suddenly I felt a warm hug from someone I couldn't recognized. I looked up and gasped from shock. It was him...

 

 

 

 

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! The next chapter might be the last chapter I believe. After that I'm probably going to add and epilogue based on your guy's opinions. Answer "yes" if I should and "no" if I shouldn't. Also please SUBSCRIBE to this story and comment down below. That will be greatly appreciated. 

                                                                                                                  ~Tokidoki5urlz~