The Trip to Chejudo That Changed Me

How We Fell In Love

~IU'S POV~ 

Today was the day to go to Chejudo!! I couldn't wait for I knew that I wouldn't have to go back to college until next week. I ordered my maid, Nicole, to come with me since I didn't want her to be sulking around the home while my friends and I were having fun. She came from a hard life so my parents took her in as our step-sister and ever since then I treated her as my unni and my friend. She ended being a maid and part of the Lee family since she didn't want to be a burden but my parents and my brother treated her like they were their own sister and daughter anyways. "Yah!! Lets go!", Mir and Nicole said. I got in my car as Nicole went in her to car with Mir to pick up everyone else. I went the other direction to go pick up Wooyoung-oppa and my cousin, Jessica.

 Once I arrived at Wooyoung-oppa's house, I saw him with a tiny suitcase. As I opened the door for him to get I suddenly joked around with him saying, "How in the world did you fit a week of clothes in that small suitcase??". "I don't have a lot of clothes." he told me. I suddenly felt bad after he told me that. I didn't know so I decided to buy clothes for him once we got there.  "Why don't  we go shopping together once we get there?" I asked him. His face lit up and told me "I'd like that! Thanks!" "No problem!" We finally arrived at Jessica's house. I see her full with pink suitcases like always. As I opened the door for her I  couldn't help but yell,"Yah!!! WERE ONLY GOING TO BE IN CHEJUDO FOR A WEEK!!! NOT A YEAR!!". She looked up at me whlle applying mascara and said,"I need my beauty supplies and clothes that will fit for this trip and other necessary things." while laughing a bit. "By the way, who's this cute boy? Your boyfriend? If he is, my name is Jessica, this little girl's cousin." "I'm not a little girl! And he's not my boyfriend!!" as I blushed looking at Wooyoung-oppa who was obviously chuckling to himself. This was going to be a long trip as I sighed to myself. 

~Wooyoung's POV~

I couldn't wait until we arrive to Chejudo. It would be like the old times when I was with IU years ago. She seems to not remember but I'll make sure she fullfills the promise she owed me. I look next to her while we flew in first class. I still remember the day when we met.

**FLASHBACK**

Kid 1: Yah! GIVE US YOUR MONEY PUNK!

Wooyoung: Please don't hurt me! I don't have money!!

Kid 2: LIAR!!! Go beat him up guys!!

IU: STOP!!!! STOP IT OR I'LL TELL ON YOU GUYS AND YOU'LL GET BEATEN UP!!

Wooyoung: --I watched as the kids flee from the girl. I look up at her and she was stunning.--

IU: Are you okay?? Did they hurt you?? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital??

Wooyoung: I'm okay. Don't worry, My name's Jang Wooyoung, or Wooyoung-oppa if you like. Thanks for helping me. 

IU: No problem. My name's Lee Ji Eun or IU for short. Want to be friends?

Wooyoung: SURE!!

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

I still remembered that day as memories flow back in. The day when she left me. I was about to confess to her for I fell for her everyday I hung out with her and Jiyeon. I had to get her to remember our promise to each other. 

**FLASHBACK**

IU: Wooyoung-oppa! I need to tell you something!

Wooyoung: Me too!! You go first. 

IU: I'm leaving to the states because of my dad's military business. We're leaving tonight and I wanted to say goodbye to you and Jiyeon before we left. So what were you going to tell me?

Wooyoung: Oh. I forgot. 

IU: Umm... okay. Promise me that you won't forget me?

Wooyoung: Then please promise me that you won't leave me and Jiyeon. 

IU: I promise! I will never forget you and Jiyeon. You guys are my best friends!! Well I better get going!

Wooyoung: Bye! --She suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek and left to her car. My heart sank as she left.--

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

She had to fulfill her promise and I had to help her. I stared at her again and fell fast asleep. 

~IU's POV~

I woke up after a few hours and found out that we already landed in Chejudo. I got up and started to grab my luggage until I was stop by Wooyoung. "Here, I'll get it for you." He took it down as I replied with a simple "Thank You!". I woke up everyone and told them we landed already. "Okay guys!! Let's GO HAVE SOME FUN IN CHEJUDO!!" as I yelled being ahead of everyone. I skipped outside to be greeted by the warm friendly sun. "Ahhh.. We're finally here!". Everyone looked at me and started to laugh. "Yah!! Okay I need to do role call. Say here! when you hear your name!" One by one I called everyones name until I was interrupted by a group of hot guys. One of them ,a boy with red hair, went up to Wooyoung and greeted him. "Yo!! Wooyoung! Wassup!! Who are these pretty girls?" I started to giggle and blushed along with my friends and cousin. "Sorry about Chansung! These are my friends that I was talking about!" Wooyoung said. "Nice to meet you! My name's IU!" I said. "Nice to meet you too! Thanks for inviting us! My names Taecyeon! Wooyoung's best friend! These are the guys! We're called 2PM! This is Nickhun, Junho, Junsu, and Chansung!". "I greeted them and introduced my friends!" "This is Eunjung, Suzy, Jiyeon, Nicole, and Mir my brother." "HI!!" my friends and family greeted. "Why don't we get to know each other when we get to the resort!" as I got everyone on to the bus.

2 Hours Later

 

~IU's POV~

After 2 hours of being bored in the bus, we finally arrive at the resort. I get out being followed by the rest. I enter the place and ask the receptionist about our rooms. I give her my name and she hands me the keys to our rooms. There were about 7 keys so that meant we had to share rooms. I turn around and hand one key to every other person. "We have to share rooms. In order to decide this we have to play a game. What about rock paper scissors?". They all nod and about 15 minutes later we finally get our match. 

Jiyeon is with Junho, Jessica is with Mir, Eunjung is with Junsu, Suzy is with Taecyeon, Nickhun is with Chansung, and I was with Wooyoung-oppa. "Okay, we'll hang out tomorrow. It's been a long day and I think we need our rest, plus it's late." as I tell everyone. Every one goes up to their room except me and Wooyoung -oppa. "Why don't we put our luggage first in our room and we can go back downstairs to go shopping." "Okay!" he tells me as we both go to our room to put our luggage down. After 5 minutes, we go back downstairs and enter the taxi that I had called earlier. Once we arrive at the mall, I grab Wooyoung's hand and we both enter Hollister. 

~Wooyoung's POV~
Tonight was the night that I was going to confess to IU. I had to tell her about our past. After 3 hours of shopping, I managed to get a handfull of clothes that would fill an entire closet. "You want to go to a little cafe to rest a little bit?" I asked her. "Sure!" she says while smiling bright without showing any tiredness. We enter a little cafe and order our drinks. "I need to tell you something." as I sipped my hot cocoa. "What is it that you were going to tell me?" I rub my hands due to nervousness and suddenly blurted out," I really like you and was wondering if you felt the same about me. I never got the chance to tell you when we were little kids." I watch her expression change to a more happier smile. Did that mean yes? "I like you too Wooyoung-oppa. Wait what do you mean little kids?" "Don't you remember me at all when we were litlle kids. Me, you, and Jiyeon were best friends. You promised me to never forget you and I kept that promise as told." Her expression then changes to a cry. WHAT WAS HAPPENING!!!?!?!!?!??! "Why are you crying??? Did I do something wrong" I asked worriedly. "I just remembered everything. I have a really bad memory. I'm so sorry if I ever forgot you. I didn't mean to break our promise as kids. Please forgive me." "That's okay. So does that mean that you'll go out with me??" "Of course I will!!! I really liked you when we were younger but never had the courage to confess to you. I always thought you liked Jiyeon since you always talked to her more than you did to me." "I liked Jiyeon but in a best friend way. The reason why I talked to her more was because everytime I looked at you, I was always nervous." "Oh.. I see now." "I'm so happy!! I can't wait till I tell eveyone back at the resort!" "Me to!! Let's go now! It's getting late!!". She grabbed my hand and we both walked away to the cab. Little did they know that someone was watching them from behind. 

 

~~HI!!! Sorry if it was a bit long then usual. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!! Well subscribe!! Thank you for supporting me.~~

                                                - Tokidoki5urlz