First Day of College

How We Fell In Love

~IU'S POV~ 

"HEY!! WAKE UP!!!! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!!!", my mom says while making breakfast. Hi there! I should probably introduce myself. My name's Lee Ji Eun but you can call me IU, a name given by my grandmother. I come from a rich family which explains my big house. I'm actually from the states which is why I can speak English. I can understand Korean, it's just i can't really speak it. >.< Anyways, I found out that I had to move away from California and start a new life here in Seoul, South Korea. I was actually born here but my family had to move to California due to my dad's military business. Now were back after 14 years. Luckily, I have a friend name Jiyeon who I knew since birth. I haven't seen her in awhile though... Sorry if I'm boring you with my unimportant life. Anyways back to the subject.

"I'm coming' mom!!" I quickly take a shower, and put on my clothes while applying make-up. I rush downstairs and grab my stuff along with my keys. "Bye mom!! I'll see you later" as I yell while running to my range rover. "Bye!! Enjoy the college life!!"

"sigh" Finally I'm out from the house. I really need to buy my own house. It's getting too crowded in that house because of my brother,Mir. He kinda scares me these days. It's getting creepy ever since we left the states..... Anyhow, I arrived at the campus and parked the car. I get out and see alot of stares coming from everyone. One boy comes up to me asking me what type of car I had. I reply to him in English knowing he won't know what I just said. To my surprise, he too replied back in English. "You seem new here, why don't I show you around the campus" replied the boy. "Sure... Why not? So what's your name? I'm Lee Ji Eun but you can call me IU if you want. I'm from the states. How do you know English??" I started asking him all of these questions when I just met him. I felt like an idiot asking him these questions like I was some investigator. "Well my name is Jang Wooyoung. You can call me Wooyoung-oppa if you prefer. And I know English because my father taught me the language at a young age." said Wooyoung-oppa while walking together to class. His name sounded familiar. "Oh.. well nice meeting you! Thanks for walking with me to class!" as I said looking up at his beautiful face. I realise how pretty and handsome Wooyoung-oppa was once I got a closer look at him. "No problem! Well talk to you later!" Wooyoung-oppa said while walking to his seat. I watch him and day dream about him until I realized class was already over.

After school ended, I ran to my car for I wanted to go to a cafe and just relax. As I walked to my car I see Wooyoung-oppa walking up to me. "Hi IU! I was just wondering what you were doing after school." "Well I'm actually going to go to the cafe to just relax a little. Want to come with me?" I asked eagerly. "Okay!" We both get in my car and I blast the music out loud while arriving to my favorite cafe, Le France. As I drive, I notice Wooyoung-oppa staring at me. I look at my mirror which faced his face. His face seemed really familiar to me but I couldn't think what it was. It's like I met him when I was younger. 

"Were here!", I shout while I lock the car. Once we get inside, I order a macchiato while he orders a chai latte. "So IU, do you remember our promise?" Wooyoung-oppa asks me. A promise. When was that? "A promise? I told you a promise?" I ask dumbfoundedly. "Don't you remember? Here I'll explain" As he was about to, we were suddenly interrupted by a mysterious person.