Super Duper Oreo

EXO and Their Problems by Louisa Wu (INFINITE HIATUS)

 

Leery and I had no problem getting into the EXO-M dorm. Lu Han let us in — he’s quite a nice guy. Except then he went right back to playing sims on his computer. My brother was sleeping on the couch, that god-awful haircut of his messed up all over the place.

“He’s asleep.” Leery said, stating the obvious and looking at me with puppy eyes.

“No .” Obviously it’s hard to prank someone when they’re in their sleep.

“Panda bears.” Leery said in a deep and mumbly voice. I glared at her. She looked back at me confused.

“Hey, chill — it wasn’t me. Unlike somebody, I don’t talk about panda bears in my sleep.” She pointed to my brother. Oh, right. “What does he usually talk about anyway?”

“He used to talk about Malik Yusef all of the time. Loved the guy.” I shook my head. “Occasionally he’d moan about Bi Rain too.” Leery made a face. “Also, he really loved Mango juice and he’d often talk about that. There was this one time he convinced himself in his sleep that he was a character in South Park and that he’d killed Kenny.”

“I don’t need to know anymore, thanks.” Leery said, visibly put out.

“No problem, bro. So what do you th—”

“Panda bears!” I glared at Kris. Interrupting me. The little bastard, all he did these days is talk about panda bears.

Byun Baekhyun walked out of the bathroom, singing some sort of rock ballad or something. He was holding a mirror in front of his face and a huge-assed bottle of liquid eyeliner. “Hyung!” He paused, wiping some of the stuff over his eyes. “Lulu-Hyung!”

“WHAT!?” Lu Han came storming out of the kitchen with some Korean teen pop magazine.

Baekhyun looked up and asked him something in a blasé tone.

Lu Han groaned. He turned to me. “He wants to know if we’ve seen his salmon pink lipgloss.” A magical and gloriously beautiful idea came to my head.

“Hey Bacon!” I said, “Hey, hey Bacon!” He looked at me. “Hey, Bacon hey!”

I turned to Lu Han. I asked him in Mandarin to ask Bacon — I mean Baekhyun —  if I could borrow his makeup. As soon as it was translated, said pig bi-product narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously and said something.

“He’s asking why you want to use it. He doesn’t think you’re the ‘makeup’ type.”

“Because,” I smirked. “I’m going to give Kris a makeover!” I threw my hands in the air and Leery gave me a high five. Lu Han’s eyes bulged out of his head.

“WHAT!?”

“Come on, Lulu, it’ll be fun!” He groaned again.

“My name is not Lulu! Why do I know so many people like this?!” Lu Han threw his head in his hands.

Baekhyun said something urgently. Lu Han said something back, and Baekhyun screamed happily, asking Lu Han something else.

Lu Han sighed as he translated. “He wants to know if he can get together his best makeup for Kris’s makeover.” Lu Han hung his head.

“Of course,” I nodded at Baekhyun. “Much appreciated!”

Baekhyun ran away as Lu Han translated solemnly.

Leery and I looked at each other, smirking. Showtime.

When Baekhyun got back with practically a suitcase of makeup, we shut off all of the lights except for one, which illuminated everything enough that we knew what we were doing. Well, at least Leery and Baekhyun did… I knew nothing of makeup.

“Okay,” Baekhyun said, in ty English. “Like Jessica.” I blinked.

“Lou, he means we’re going to make him look like Jessica.” Leery stared at me.

I think Baekhyun and I were going to be best friends.

Also it was hard not to wake Kris up with the laughing I was doing.

Since he was already wearing BB cream, Leery, who positioned herself practically sitting on top of my brother, powdered his face in white-ish stuff. It looked like a more attractive version of flour to me.

Baekhyun, leaning over the side of the couch, swirled it around or something with a paintbrush. A paintbrush for makeup of course.

Baekhyun took out his eyeliner and drew it perfectly over Kris’s eyelids, which twitched every now and then.

“Panda Bears.”

“Shut up Kris.” Leery and I said at the same time. Baekhyun giggled.

Damn, this Baekhyun guy was hella good at eyeliner. “It’s really Oreo.”

“Lou, it’s aegyo. Not Oreo.” Leery put sparkly pink stuff on his cheekbones.

“Yeah whatever it is.”

As Baekhyun was putting a soft, pink lip gloss on my brother’s face, the door opened loudly. Baekhyun squealed, as though he was caught red handed, and Leery made a V sign. I just stared at my brother’s face.

Why the hell was he prettier than me?

“Hey gu— What the hell is going on here?” Amber whispered. She walked in, as Baekhyun began bedazzling Kris’s eyelashes with sequins. “Holy . He looks like… He looks like Hyuna.”

“Now all we need,” Leery sat back, admiring her work, “is a chopped halter top and some bootie shorts.”

“Oh my god.” Amber’s eyes just about popped out of her head. “I’m getting out of here.”

“Panda Bears.” Kris said, nearly cutting Amber off, rudely. I whacked him in the forehead for being an .

Unfortunately, that annoyed him. Leery squealed silently and ran off, as Kris was beginning to groggily open his eyes. Baekhyun and I darted for the kitchen and we peeked our heads out.

Amber had disappeared.

“Hey,” Kris-who-looked-like-Hyuna mumbled, looking around. “Who hit me?”


 

Uh... yeah.