PART II. The Price of Forever (Fluff)

My Baby

Summary: Everything has a price tag.  Their love included.

It took every ounce of Kyuhyun’s will power to not box his manager.  The older man had his large hand pressed against Yesung’s jeans, some fingers even sliding into his boyfriend’s back pocket.  The smaller male clutched Kyuhyun’s hand, squeezing his baby fingers between the spaces of Kyuhyun’s longer ones.  His eyes were shut tight, hoping the wandering hand hadn’t just slipped to the other side, caressing and groping.

“Kyu…” Yesung whispered, trying to calm the fuming maknae. 

“Just let me hit him, Sungie.  Then I’ll be happier and you won’t have a hand groping the that belongs to me.” Kyuhyun hissed lowly, softly enough for only his boyfriend to hear.

“You can’t…” Yesung begged quietly, almost yelping and jumping when he felt fingers pinching and squeezing.  “He’ll tell management about us.” He gasped softly, digits touching lightly and moving around sending shivers of disgust up his spine.  He clasped the taller’s hand even tighter, wishing it all away with all his might.  “We can’t let that happen.  I don’t want to break up.” He bit his lip as the erted fingers made their way into his jeans, snapping the elastic of boxers painfully before digits were shoved down and pressed against soft white skin, “Kyu… I can’t… I don’t…”

“Shh, it’s okay, baby.  I’m right here.” Kyuhyun shushed, wiping away the tiny tears that had gathered in his boyfriend’s eyes.

He leaned down and took him by the lips, hoping his lightly probing tongue was enough to distract the elder from the sick groping he was subjected to.  When Yesung moaned into his mouth, he hated that he didn’t know if it was because their manager had a hand in his jeans or that Kyuhyun had his tongue down his throat.  And if the tiny droplets Kyuhyun could see gathering in Yesung’s eyes and the slight grunts of pain muffled against his mouth were any indication, he knew exactly what their manager was doing.  The maknae pulled away for a brief moment before reconnecting their mouths, trying to fill his boyfriend with as many thoughts of him as possible.  He the elder’s hair lovingly, making sure to give Yesung all the support he could by keeping their fingers tightly twined.

“Well, I’ve had my fun.” Jung Hoon said smoothly, before pulling his hand away, his fingers, his tongue wrapping tightly around the digits.  “Just be glad I haven’t ed the little into the sheets again for keeping your secret.” He exited the thankfully mostly empty lift, leaving the couple with his fingers still in his mouth, “I’ll get the car now.” He smirked when he remembered one slight note, “Oh and better not tonight, he might be a little raw.”

The two left the lift, Yesung wrapped almost completely in Kyuhyun’s gentle and caring arms.  Why did the stupid schedule have to be held on the 37th floor?  It was longest elevator ride ever.  To make matters worse, it was past midnight so no one would be using the lift, giving their manager more than ample time to . 

Kyuhyun resisted the urge to pull his lover’s pants down and inspect the damage.  Even as late as it was, they were still in public and he didn’t particularly want his boyfriend exposing things that only he had the right to see.  Instead, he pushed his bangs away and kissed his forehead, running one hand lovingly through the smaller male’s messy hair and kept their hands tightly clasped. 

“Sungie baby…” Kyuhyun comforted, pulling Yesung closer by his free hand wrapping tightly around his waist, “My baby… My poor baby…” He kissed his temple, hoping his light touches would elevate the pain the elder had physically and mentally, “I love you, baby… I’ll always love you.” He allowed his boyfriend to lean his head on his shoulder, making sure to rub aimless circles on his back, “I’m here and I’ll always be here.  Right beside you.  I’ll never leave you, baby.” And the pet name came off so easily, floating and wafting around the couple like a light lullaby.

“I love you, Kyu.  I love you so much it hurts.” And he’s so close to sobbing, he wants nothing more than to cry and bawl to the younger but he holds it back as they wait for the car.  Kyuhyun wonders if the pain Yesung is subjected to is because his love is so suffocating or because of the repercussions that had followed after their manager had found the two ing in a handicapped toilet – the stupid toilet’s lock being faulty without them knowing.  And not knowing is killing him.

The car pulled up with a loud screech, probably on purpose from their sadistic manager to break up their tight embrace.  Kyuhyun pulls the older man, fingers still intertwined even with sweaty palms as he guided him to the car that is reserved for when there are only a few of them.  The younger ensures the smaller male is seated in his lap comfortably as they entered the vehicle.  He finally let go of their hands in turn wrapped his arms snugly around his lover’s waist, nose nuzzling the sensitive skin of his neck.

“Kyu… hyun…” Yesung breathed heavily as his boyfriend’s lips ventured inside and under his shirt, leaving light love bites on his creamy white skin.  It wasn’t as if his collarbone and shoulder weren’t already decorated with both purplish and reddish marks, it was just that if Kyuhyun was going to stake his claim, then it would have to be somewhere that could be hidden.  He couldn’t risk fans scrutinizing any marks that he left on Yesung’s neck.  It would create a ruckus and a mind splitting headache for everyone.

“Shh…” Kyuhyun lightly whispered against Yesung’s skin, nipping the thin skin right above Yesung’s collarbone, the flesh turning from ivory to purplish-red almost instantly.  “It’s okay.  Let me take care of everything.” He heard his lover’s breathing become shallower and shallower as he continued, leaving as many love marks as possible.  It was the least he could do.  What could help an emotionally shaken Yesung more than assuring him that he still belonged to the evil maknae?  Nothing.  Kyuhyun was reinforcing that he owned the older man, that everything that was the pretty little lead baritone was his and that was all the closure Yesung would ever need.  “You’re all mine, baby.”

Long arms slipped under Yesung’s shirt, the exposed skin of Kyuhyun’s limbs almost burning against the bare skin of Yesung’s back and sides.  Shivers ran all the way to the elder’s toes when slender fingers traced his spine, circles and shapeless lines feather light against every single vertebra.  It made Yesung’s fingers curl and tightly hold onto Kyuhyun’s shirt, the younger’s fingers and lips lovingly tending to his lover.

But Kyuhyun continued his ministrations all the way up to their dorm, one hand in Yesung’s shirt, caressing his spine, gently swirling his fingers around each bone.  And after a long comforting and warm bath together, which involved the maknae squeezing his Hyung around the waist the entire time and nothing else, Yesung found himself wrapped up in a mix of several blankets and Kyuhyun’s limbs – which provided more warmth than ten of the stupid blankets.   

“Thank you, Kyu.” Yesung murmured, tightening his already bone crushing hug he had around Kyuhyun’s slim waist, “You’re the best I could ask for.” Kyuhyun’s short finger nails grazing lightly against his scalp felt amazing and he immediately fell into the temptation that was snuggling closer, Kyuhyun’s arm around his mid section only encouraging him by forcing him closer.  “But you’re the only one I’d ever ask for.”

“Good,” Kyuhyun slipped in sneakily, a sly smile making its way onto his features when he realised his cheerful Hyung was returning, “because if you cheat I’ll throttle that person and you senseless.”

“Oh really?” Yesung said, returning the smile with an almost equal amount of slyness, “It seems like a good deal.” He caught the slight look of shock that was slowly forming in Kyuhyun’s eyes, “Hey, I heard Kibum has been free lately, maybe I should-” Yesung didn’t get to finish because Kyuhyun reached up into the long pajama top – that obviously could only belong to Kyuhyun due to its length – and poked his lover’s sensitive side before running his fingers up and down the skin.  Kyuhyun loved watching his boyfriend twitching in his arms, one hand teasing whilst the other kept him close so that he could continue to torture the baby-faced 27 year old.

“What did I say about mentioning that guy around me?  Huh?” Kyuhyun pinched his side for extra measure before returning to his gentle caresses which still had Yesung writhing due to his sensitive skin.

“N-Not to d-do i-it… K-Kyu!  S-Stop it!” Yesung tried pounding on the maknae’s chest but to no avail, there were still fingers sliding up and down his sides and he couldn’t escape with the iron grip Kyuhyun had on him. 

“Not a chance, this is your punishment.” Kyuhyun captured Yesung’s lips in an instant, still teasing and torturing him, the elder’s nerves twitching with the constant ghostly touches. Yesung’s complaints were lost as Kyuhyun ravished his lips, still trying desperately to escape his boyfriend’s eager digits. Kyuhyun finally stopped as he broke the kiss, opting instead to slip his index finger under the elastic of his briefs – which he had forced him to wear when they sleep – the rest of his fingers spreading out on his lover’s bare thigh – Kyuhyun refused to let Yesung sleep with pants.

And a small silence overtook them, Kyuhyun still with an iron grip around Yesung with one hand, the other pressed flat against his boyfriend’s smooth leg.  “You don’t think he’ll… he’ll go too far again?  Do you, Kyu?” Yesung was using that uncertain tone that Kyuhyun hated.  It only comes up when he was being attacked by anti fans and when the huge road block in their relationship Jung Hoon was concerned.  Either way, it was only used when he was upset.  And Kyuhyun hated it when Yesung was anything less than the usual kind, hardworking Hyung he was.

The memory of that particular terrible event flashed back to his mind, a sobbing and broken Yesung in his arms was something he never wanted to experience again.  His boyfriend was sore and in pain, both physically and mentally.  He had been unable to walk properly or think positively for days.  Their manager clearly didn’t know how to pamper the turtle boy and spoiling him was all Kyuhyun ever did when it came to .

“Don’t worry, baby.” Kyuhyun comforted as the smaller male looked up, the cutest lost puppy look embedded in his features, “No one, and I mean no one, will ever take you unless they know how to take care of you.” Kyuhyun pressed a soft kiss to Yesung’s forehead, lips moving against the skin, “And only I know how to take proper care over my baby.” He brought the boy closer to him, knowing how much Yesung loved to be cuddled and cradled, especially by Kyuhyun whose arms always seemed to be infinitely warm.

Yesung let out the smallest giggle before snuggling nice and close, the vast amount of colourful blankets dulling as Kyuhyun turned off their last source of light – Yesung’s bedside lamp.  “I love you, Kyu.”

“I love you, my baby.” And it’s really only times like this that Yesung has no complaints over Kyuhyun babying him.  “Now, keep quiet while I pamper you.  We wouldn’t want Wookie and Minnie to come complaining that they couldn’t sleep because you were too noisy again, right?” Kyuhyun laughed before he disappeared under the sheets, both his hands on his lover’s bare legs to keep them apart ready to do some first class indulging.

“Kyu…” Yesung murmured very softly, goose bumps already all over his legs because of where the maknae had placed his hands.

“Shh, I don’t want to hurt you so I can’t you but that doesn’t mean I can’t pamper you tonight.” Kyuhyun whispered, his lips already against Yesung’s inner thigh, tracing irregular shapes with his lips.  The maknae then began spoiling his lover just the way he liked it, just the way that had him so loud that Ryeowook and Sungmin could hear it at the other end of the dorm in Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s shared room.

And only Kyuhyun had the right to spoil his baby.

***

PART II. The Price of Forever: 2087