second

Pathetic.

He didn’t care about cars or bikes. He runs and finally step in in the crossroads. He didn’t know that a wild car is driving like crazy in front of him. As he runs, ‘OPPA!!!!’. Everythings in his sight out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“chunji! Chunji! Lee chanhee! Wake up! wake up!!!!”

“hyung!! Hyung babo! Hyung wake up!!!!!”

They shed their tears as the doctor blocked their way.

“WHY?! CAN’T WE ENTER TOO?!!!” they yells in unison.

“sorry, no.” He said.

 “chanhee.. wake up...” they all thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chunji/Chanhee’s POV

 

Car behind me honked 3 times. i slowly opens my eyes as cars running trough my body.What the.. why i suddenly sat in...here?!  i get up, then i fastly walk. Where am i?! Last minute i felt like lying in..andromeda street and BOOM! I’m here!

I looked around as people do their activities. “hey! Don’t forget to watch the movie i told you on this night!” a teenage girl says to her friends. “oh! I forgot!! What day is this??!!”. “tck, Monday, 28 february 2012, grandma” they chuckle and giggled. Girls. Wait, what? did she just say 28 february?!

“e-excusme!!” i yelled. they keeps talking and giggling. “Excusme! Did you hear me?” i yelled harder. “yah!” i reached her shoulders but.. my hands. My hands slipped through her shoulder. I looked at my palm, shocked. No.. it can’t be.. i shakes my hands as it’s shaking through her head.

“HEY!!!! DON’T PRETEND THAT YOU CAN’T HEAR ME!!!!” i yelled in frustasion. I cried and get on my knees. “why.. why are this happening to me..” i whisper. ‘oppa.. you got one more chance to fix all of this.’ A soft voice said. “r-right. I have to makes ~~~~~~ alive. I have to protect her before it comes. But.. how? With my transparent body, how can i?” i said as i smiled slowly.

Wait, 28february?! It’s when... oh my!

I run to my house. It’s weird because i run through peoples. I keep running and running and i stood in front of a familiar white house. i bit my lips and walk through the door. “ OKAY! FINE WITH ME! GO!” a shaking voice yelled. As i hear it, i closes my eyes, not wanting to hear for the second time. “ WHAT?! DO YOU WANT ME TO GO?! SURE!” a loud ‘bang’ heard.

Such a foolish me. I wish i could repeat the time and fix this.

Oh, i already.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

o...kay, this is the 2nd chappie. sorry for mistakes><