fourth

Pathetic.

“~~~~~~! I KNOW! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE! YOU DON’T NEED TO SORRY, ~~~~~~-AH. IT’S ALL MY FAULT. I’M JUST BEING SUCH A FOOLISH JERK. I’m.. i’m sorry...” he cried it out loud as if she can hear him. He leaned down the wall whil wiping his own tears. She didn’t even hear him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Or he thinks she didn’t.

“c-chanhee? Is that.. is that you?” the swollen eyes perked up. “wh-what the.. yes.. yes i am, ~~~~~~.” He slowly walk to ~~~~~~, who was sitting in the cold floor. He bent down and look into her eyes. “can you see me? Hear me or feel me?” chanhee’s  voice shakes. “chanhee, where are you? i-i’m sorry.. i’m sorry..” she repeated over and over again.

*no, she didn’t hear me..* Chanhee smiled. *it’s..fine. as long as she’s fine.*. just then, he remember about him. In the past. “aish, wait ~~~~~, wait.” He dashed out and running through things. “BABO CHANHEEEEEE” he yelled as he runs. *oh, when this happen, i’m in...... the park! Yeah!* he runs to the park and didn’t feel tired at all.

“~~~~~~.. i didn’t mean that..” as soon as he heard someone murmuring, his eyes perked up. “hey.. d-dude.” He awkwardly says. Althought he wouldn’t hear.. him. “ why.. why..” chanhee, in the past, cries. When someone’s crying, doesn’t mean he’s weak. It’s just because he hold the pain too long.

“ ch-chanhee. Listen. Listen to me or you will regret.. like the way i do.” Chanhee-in-the-present says. With that, magically, the other chanhee stops. “ am i weird or something or someone’s just talk to me..?” present-chanhee sighing. “hey, i know this is weird-sounded but.. you SHOULD apologize. You should embrace her, comforting her with your warm-hearted. You didn’t want to suffers in the present—like the way i do, right?”

[a\n! Sorry guys! But are you feel confused? Like i say, past chanhee\chunji is bold-ed(?) and present chunji are not.

Ex; “CHANHEE!! LISTEN! LISTEN TO ME!!” he yells in frustasion.  “someone’s just... yelled at me.. i feel that. I feel him.”.

Get it? Yeah? Kinda? No?  I hope you are><]

“it’s my fault.. yes it is..”chanhee’s hand shakes. The tears keep coming but he can’t breath. Worst. Feeling. Ever. “chanhee-ah, you have to listen.” He said. “i.. fool.. i didn’t belong in this world anymore..” he flows a single tear. “CHANHEE!! LISTEN! LISTEN TO ME!!” he yells in frustasion. Chanhee in the past shocked. “someone’s just... yelled at me.. i feel that. I feel him.”.

“of course! It’s me—you!! and now please, for god sake. Please, forgive ~~~~~~ for what she doesn’t  done and live like a normal, sweet couple. I beg.” He sighed. “m-me?” he whisper. Chanhee in the future brightened. “o-okay, i will forgive ~~~~~~ and.. fix all of this.” He smiled. Chanhee in the past runs to his home. Chanhee in the future sighed then smiles. “at least i can make everythings back to normal.”

Or at least he thought so.

The sky suddenly turn grey. The winds blown and chanhee’s-almost-transparent-body. Suddenly, someone whisper. “oppa.. you—you shouldn’t do that..” the voice makes him goosebumps. “w-why? I did the right thing, didn’t i?!” he looks around. “i’m sorry—no. You shouldn’t make yourself in the past know it’s you.” she said. “b-but you didn’t tell me!!” he yells. Suddenly, a figure that almost looked like him (almost transparent) appear. She, the figure, kneels down as she covered her ears. Crying. “~~~~~~...” he said.

“oppa.. please... i’m sorry...just—just don’t yell at me..” she said, shaking. Chanhee softened. He knows, his lover is so scared when he yells at her. He kneel down and hug her. Warm and save. “i’m sorry oppa, you have to do the same thing twice.” She said. He releases the hug. “wh-what do you mean?” he said. “i’m sorry. Let me.. let me die this time. Bye oppa.” She said while smiles tearfully.

A sparks of light appear in front of them. Chanhee’s body flew apart from ~~~~~~. “~~~~~~!!!!! I DON’T WANNA GO!!” he yells. He closes his eyes tightly. As he open his eyes, he’s back.

To his nightmare.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay okay tbc heheh *awkwardly waves*