first.

Pathetic.

Normal POV

 

“ 20.00 PM. 29 february, 2012.”

He smiled. Memories about his love-of-his-love spinning like a merry-go-round. He smiled tearfully as he remembered about his lover’s bubbly attitude. His lover’s cheerful laugh. His lover’s warm smile. He remember all of these. He couldn’t forget his lover. Although his brain told him to forget, his heart won’t.  he knew his lover wouldn’t, won’t, can’t come back to his embrace, but he disagree. Stubborn. Yeah, maybe everyone thought he’s just being too emotional and stubborn. But, it ishurt when your only lover is....gone.

His hand shakes uncontrollably. Can i forget her easily? How can? I can’t easily forget about her, who made up my life. That’s it? Am i going to give up?  i just can sit here and wait?  A thousands questions popped out. He felt a sudden pain around his head. He grip his hair and gritted his teeth. Hurt. It’s not fair. It really is. It’s all too late. Unless...  he lightened. He didn’t know, that his idea can make everything changes. Everythings.

His long, skinny leg runs. He runs to nowhere as he cries. Silently. As if the clouds understand, it becomes darkened. It’s slowly raining. Covering the tears and falls together. And yet, he stops in front of a house. He opens the door and runs to his room.  There she is. Lying weakly in his bed. Her lifeless body became whiter and whiter. He smiles. His wet body slowly walks to her.

“~~~~~~...” he finally spoke. “~~~~~~, are you feel lonely?” he wiped his tears. “don’t be. I’ll be with you, soon”. As if it’s can reply, he keeps blabbering nonsense. Some winds his wet body. He know, it’s her. “~~~~~~-ssi?” he smiled. ‘oppa..’ a soft voice whisper. “~~~~~~!! I know it’s you! are you want to take me with you?” he lightened.

The voice doesn’t answer, but keep whisper “oppa”. His heart went ‘doogeun-doogeun’. She never talk with this sorrow tone. “w-what, ~~~~~~?” he her cheek. ‘chanhee oppa.. don’t.. please.. forget about me.. us..’ the voice suddenly says. He ducked his head. “ i can’t. even if i want to, i can’t.” he smiled bitterly.

The body doesn’t say anything, but the wind does. “ and i just find a way to be with you.” he says. ‘i know what you thinking, oppa. Please, don’t. for me. I beg.’ Her soft voice panicked. “no, really. It’s for us too. we can lives happy together... up there. In heaven.” A silent tears falling. He doesn’t want too, but he’ll do everything to be with her. An almost-transparent hands appear and wiped his tear. ‘don’t cry... don’t cry just because of me. Be strong.’ She spoke again.

He gritted his teeth. “ i will do it, if it’s the only way to see your smile again, ~~~~~~” he bit his lips. He runs out and chewed his lips harder. I make the right choice, right ~~~~~~?. He didn’t even say sorry to peoples who complaining this and that. ‘no. Oppa. Don’t. please... for me, for you, for us. Don’t.’  his lover’s voice whisper. He acts like he didn’t care, or hear. But inside, he’s crying like mad.

He didn’t care about cars or bikes. He runs and finally step in in the crossroads. He didn’t know that a wild car is driving like crazy in front of him. As he runs, ‘OPPA!!!!’. Everythings in his sight out.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oKAI everyone this is my 1st chappie._.