....

Forever Loved, never Appreciated

Her mother went home and they had a funeral for Minho beside the swings down by the lake.

 It was a sad moment but she knew this was what he wanted.

 He placed the note he wrote to ~~~~ with the picture her mother took when they were going into the operating room.

2 weeks had passed then ~~~~ finally got home.

 “Mom, I forget to asked you, who gave me my heart?” ~~~~ curiously asked.

Her mother blindfolded her and brought her to the swing and told her to take it off when they got there.

She suddenly took her blindfold when she got there and stared at the tomb.

You could see that her eyes were watery.

She sat at the tombstone. It was covered with a letter so she could not read it. She got the letter and unfolded it. She began to read it out loud.

 

Dear ~~~~~,

 

    Please take care of my heart.  It’s been with you through everything. I am your donor you have my heart. My name is Minho we grew up together. You were my other half. We would share and play and laugh and always be together. We would play on the swings and go swimming in the lake. One day we made a pact that no matter what every Saturday we would play in the lake and be together. After awhile you broke that promise. You got a boyfriend. He changed you he made you rude and he made you hate me. You ignored me and never showed up to Saturdays. Not only did you break the pact you broke my heart. When I got the call that said you were in the hospital I couldn't bear to think I could live without you. I decided to give my heart to you because you have more friends and more to live for. You may have not treated me right but you were the only person I was living for. Everyone hated me except you. I hope this is a good enough good bye for you and I hope you cherish my heart and remember me forever no matter who you are with or what you are doing. You were my twin my other half and now you have me in your heart forever.

 

Love you forever and always,

Minho