Destiny Will Always Be Destiny And Play With You

So Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hana♥ One•Shot Request Shop εїз [Not Taking Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple/Pairing: Bang Yongguk(BAP) & Sunny(SNSD)

Requested by: rawkabette

IDEA OF STORY:

set up on a blind date by himchan, their mutual friend.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP2G_qBHtRs

Himchan slid open his phone. He clicked his noona’s name and called her. After a few rings, she answered “Yeoboseyo?” Himchan greeted her “Hi noona!” Her surprised voice obviously meant she wasn’t expecting her hoobae to call too soon, “Hello”

“Noona, I finally found a date for you!” he enthusiastically proclaimed.

Sunny blinked in surprise and excused herself from her manager “Really?” she whispered, trying to lower her voice so she wouldn’t be heard.

Himchan glanced at his friend beside him, browsing for some sneakers “Hey, do you think this looks good on me?” Himchan studied the color purple shoe and shook his head “Nah, try another one. That’s too… I don’t know.”

“Hello? Himchan-ah” Sunny voice echoed and it drew back Himchan’s attention. He went back to his senses and returned to his phone “Sorry, noona. The date is tonight, 5 pm”

Sunny thought about her schedule and nodded *Just right after the musical* “Okay, see you by then”

“Okay, noona~” Himchan smiled “Wait, this guy you’re going to introduce to me, is he, um similar to you? Or else I’m going to call of the date.” Sunny questioned. Himchan sighed “Noona, just trust me, okay?” with that, he hang up his phone and turned to help Yongguk pick his outfit for tonight.

Sunny stared at the phone and heaved a sigh *That’s what I’m afraid of, trusting you*

While Sunny got ready for her musical, the two boys were still at the mall picking an outfit for the date later. Himchan went in numerous shops and bought all kinds of clothes for Yongguk. He reluctantly followed his friend’s orders and carried all the bags *I’m so tired and I’m not even in the date!*

Himchan pulled out two tuxedos that looked the same for Yongguk “Which one do you think suits you?” “I thought you were picking an outfit for me? Isn’t that why I’m letting you use my card for buying all these?!!” Yongguk snapped. Himchan smiled “Yeah, you’re horrible at fashion! You should be thankful I’m your friend. I’ll take this please” He handed the tux to the cashier. Yongguk bore his eyes at Himchan’s head turned back *If this girl isn’t a friend of yours then I could’ve strangled you Himchan!*

They went to Baskin Robins for some ice cream and break. Yongguk looked at the bags and sighed. After ordering their ice creams, they resumed shopping. Yongguk was getting tired and nudged his friend “I think this is enough. How can I wear this in one night?” Himchan gave him a look and shook his head “Bang Yongguk, you’re so petty. Of course this isn’t for just one night. You have many more dates and this is just the start” Yongguk raised a brow “You’re that sure I’m going to another date after this?”

Himchan nodded “Oh yeah. This girl is going to be your last. She’s so pretty and popular. You’re so lucky I’m your friend or else you wouldn’t have any connection to her acquaintance.” Yongguk gave him a look “Who is she anyway? You’ve only told me ‘She’s pretty’ and ‘She’s older than you’. Instead of shopping, you should tell me what she does and doesn’t like.” Himchan shrugged and patted his shoulder “Just trust me on this one, okay?”

Yongguk sighed and followed his friend to buy a gift for his date.

---

Sunny danced and sang on stage like it was her last. After the final scene, the curtains closed and the crowd gave her and the cast a standing ovation. The curtains opened again, but now with the cast in a straight line.

“Hana, dul, set, KAMSAHAMIDA!” everyone bowed in unison.

“WOOOHOO!”

“SOONKYU JJANG!”

“DAEBAK!”

“SONYUSIDAE DAAAEBAK! AAAAAHHH!”

Sunny smiled brightly and waved at the roaring fans that came. She did some aegyo and made the crowd even wilder. She gave them flying kisses and bowed for the last time to depart.

“Good job unnie!” “Nice work!” “Beautiful as last week!”

The crew complimented her as she passed by she gratefully smiled and thanked them.

She went to the dressing with Dana, Key and Kyuhyun. The managers wanted to celebrate another job well done “This week’s show sold out the most compared to the previous, so far. Cheers!” “Woohoo!” Kyuhyun and Kay cheered. “As a reward, we get to eat outside, everyone including the crew! Our treat!” the managers waved they bills in the air and everyone in the room cheered.

Sunny laughed at the celebrating silly co artist and prepared to change her clothes “Where do you think they’ll take us?” Dana asked as she removed her coat. Sunny nervously looked at her “Uh, sunbaenim, I’m not going. I kinda have plans after this” “Really? That’s too bad. Then it’s just going to be me” Dana pouted and crossed her arms.

Sunny chuckled “Kyuhyun oppa and Key are there. You won’t be alone” Dana gave her a stinky look and shrugged “Oh no, please.” Sunny shook her head and continued to change.

After changing Sunny placed his hat and wore big shades as a disguise. She easily escaped her manager and called a cab. She told the cab the directions to their dorm. She swiped the card and immediately got out. She darted to her room, good thing no one was home. The girls were busy with their own schedule.

She pulled out a stunning dress and a contemporary outfit. Sunny blew air in her cheeks and decided *Since Himchan didn’t say anything about the date and just told me to dress up nicely, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!* She groaned in frustration and texted her dongsaeng

Ya, where and what do I wear?

Moments later she received a reply saying:

I don’t know. Ask your date!

Sunny gritted her teeth “You! Himchan! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SET THIS UP! HOW CAN I KNOW WHEN YOU DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME! GAAH!” she puffed her cheeks and snorted. It was no use of Himchan now. Sunny picked her comfortable clothes and wore her boots with her best friend in them, her insoles.After dressing up, she wore make-up. For her disguise, she wore a hat and shades.

Yongguk luckily was at home and getting ready. He looked at the shopping bags that Himchan bought for him decreased into just two bags. Yongguk cursed under his breath “Sneaky weasel” Apparently, Himchan had bought 80% of the clothes for himself. Saying that it was his payment, he dashed to his house.

Yongguk opened the paper bag and saw a leather jacket and threw it on his bed. He glanced at his phone and saw the receipt of all the clothes Himchan bought. His eyes dared to buldge out when he saw the prices. He recited each one with hatred “$10 dollars for a bracelet?! $50 for a shirt?! $320 for a pair of jeans?! That !” He furiously tossed his phone.

He stormed his way towards the shower and got ready for his date.

Himchan laughed evilly in his room “Hahaha! I out smarted you Yongguk! HAHAHAHAHA!” He hugged at the shopping bags he snagged from Yongguk.

Joohyun looked up stairs when she heard her brother making a big ruckus. She placed her hands in her hips and marched to his room. She opened the door and saw all sorts of expensive looking clothes lying “OMO! YOU’RE A THIEF NOW?! WHAT CAN I DO WITH YOU! HA?! YOU TROUOBLE MAKER!” she smacked Himchan with her spatula.

“Ow! Ow! Noona! STOP IT! I DIDN’T STEAL THESE-OOOW! THAT REALLY HURT!” Himchan scowled.

--

At 4:30 pm, Himchan luckily recovered from his sisters scolding and texted the venue for the two:

You two meet at the Hankang River. I heard it’s beautiful there! ;D –Himchan

At the same time Sunny and Yongguk opened their phones and read Himchan’s message. They both went there and waited for each other.

Yongguk planted his hand inside his jeans and looked around for his date *How can I know she’s her?* Yongguk scratched his head and looked to his left. He saw someone mysterious walking his way. He couldn’t see her face with her shades on. She wasn’t that tall either but she overflowed with confidence that he had to stare. It’s like time slowed down and he was solely focused on her. He gulp and shook his head *Hey, you have a date! What if she sees you eyeing other girls! Focus. Now text Himchan the weasel to tell her you’re here already, okay? OKAY!* He texted Himchan right away and tried not to steal a look from the mysterious lady.

Sunny walked glamorously along the river. Some people stared familiarly at her. She hoped not to be recognized and just continued to go to the vending machine. She waited patiently for this guy and shifted her weight to her other leg.

Yongguk and Sunny felt thirsty and they both headed to the vending machine. Their hands reached at the same time and they stopped to look at each other. Sunny looked up and saw a giant beside her. She backed away and gave way to Yongguk. But Yongguk was frozen in his place as he stared at the mysterious girl before him *It’s her again. Man, she’s more beautiful up close* “Uh… you can go first” Yongguk nervously gestured to the vending machine.

Sunny twitched at this guy’s deep husky voice *Scary… Better hurry up. But it was nice to know he has manners* She appreciatively bowed and pressed for coffee. After getting her drink she turned to Yongguk and bowed “Thank you” with that, she walked away and called Himchan.

Yongguk pressed his drink and texted Himchan:

Ya, can you tell my date to show up already. I don’t know what she looks like or what she wore. =__=

Sunny looked at her watched, it was fifteen minutes past five *This is embarrassing! How long do I have to wait?* Himchan wasn’t answering his phone. He was busy having a fashion show in his room. Sunny turned to go but she thought it would be rude if her date was here and just didn’t know what she looked like, like her *Himchan shouldn’t be a planner when he gets a job. He’s lousy!*

Just then there was a loud scream from the river “THIEF! HELP!”

Everyone turned their heads and saw an old lady chasing a thief. Yongguk narrowed his eyes and helped catch the man. Sunny looked around to find a rock and throw it at the thief while she chased him.

She removed her heels boots since the insoles wasn’t helping her to catch up any faster. Yongguk saw the thief making a turn but he fastened his pace and charged. Sunny saw the guy from her coffee encounter helping. She immediately smiled and felt a little braver *He’s such a sweetie for helping. Good thing I didn’t have to tackle this alone*

“Hey,” she called Yongguk. He turned and to his surprise, it was the mysterious girl from earlier “Hey… too?” “You up to catch a criminal?” She smirked. Yongguk beamed and nodded to the thief “First one to catch this hyena, buys dinner?”

Sunny shrugged and focused on catching the thief, completely forgetting about her date.

Yongguk look to his right and saw Sunny running just as fast as him *Holy! This chick is fast! And she’s not even in her boots!* Sunny felt a pair of eyes her way and pushed down her glasses down *See ya~* She winked and threw a rock at the thief but she was way to far.

Yongguk chuckled “Let a man handle this, just prepare your wallet for later” he winked back and advanced to the criminal. Sunny scoffed and felt insulted. Just because she was a girl doesn’t mean she can’t do a man’s job. She had proven many actors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter