My Girlfriend, I Love You

So Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hana♥ One•Shot Request Shop εїз [Not Taking Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple/Pairing: Oh Sehun(Exo-K) & Geum Hyesun(OC)

Requested by: -Ringo-

-------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8veZs-1uw

It’s been a while since you and Sehun have met. Sehun, your night and shining armor, your one true love, your exboyfriend who swore to you he will be there whenever you needed him. But those words started to become fiction when he started being late with your dates or not even showing up at all and forgetting anniversaries. Those were the reasons why you broke up with him.

~~~~

It was a good day. You inhaled the fresh air and stretched your arms.  You looked at the mirror one last time. You arranged your headband Sehun bought for you last Christmas *Perfect* You smiled and with that, you sprinted to the door.

You went in the bus stop to meet Sehun at Café Pasha. You were so excited because this particular place held a special meaning for you and Sehun. You two were only juniors then and he asked you to meet him at a restaurant in Gangnam, Café Pasha.

Curious, you agreed and went there; a bouquet of dishes was served; you two talked about random topics and learn funny things about each other. He stared at your eating figure and smiled warmly.

 *I hope you’ll become mine Hyesun*

It was almost time for his big surprise and Sehun was so nervous. Beads of sweat started to form and you noticed he constantly bit his lip every now and then plus his eyes were crazily moving everywhere.

“Is everything alright oppa?” you tilted your head. After organizing some of his thoughts he cocked his head towards yours “H-huh? Y-yeah” he answered still occupied with his plan. “You sure?” you insisted, not totally convinced with his answer.

He couldn’t take it any longer. He has to ask you, it’s now or never. You won’t come twice around so he should ask you now. With his courage finally found he called your name “Hyesun-ah,” “Ne, oopa?” Sehun exhaled with determination and look straight in your eyes “Will you be my girlfriend?” *I said! After all those agonizing months! I finally asked her!* He felt half of the burden he’s carrying lifted. Now the remaining half was your answer. “I’ve been through so many nights thinking about you Hyesun and those nights included sleepless hours. I don’t know since when but I like you. I like you Hyesun, will you be my girlfriend?”

Still stunned in your seat, you gave him a shocked expression.

Did he just ask you to be his girlfriend? This must be surreal. Your close oppa, who you have leaned on, asked you to be his girlfriend. You two have only been tutoring each other. You two helped each other with one’s weakness. You took a breath and let it go. You couldn’t reciprocate his feelings towards you but you couldn’t say you weren’t interested either. Your insides were curling and you felt a strange feeling in your stomach, a happy, foreign feeling

Sehun waited for you to answer but you were still weren’t speaking *I knew it. She doesn’t like me back. This is embarrassing! I’m so stupid!* he cursed in his mind. “Ha-ha-ha. I wonder where the bill is, I’ll pay. Waiter-” “Okay” you answered.

*Wait. I’m not dreaming right?* He’s not hearing things. You really did say that to him, right? “What did you say?” Sehun blinked. You smiled warmly and leaned in “Yes oppa”

Sehun stayed silent for a moment before he got up and jumped up and down “WOOHOOO! YEAAAAH!” he started bothering the customers that looked at him skeptically. You blushed and tried to calm him down “Oppa, sit down. You’re making a scene!” Sehun turned to you with his charming smile. You didn’t know why but those always made your heart stop and make you lose concentration for a moment. You didn’t know back then but now you know. “I likve you Hyesun!” he lifted you up and twirled you around “I promise! I promise from here on out, I’ll be there when and where you need me! I swear! I’ll be the best boyfriend! Heck, I’ll be the only boy you see! I’M GEUM HYESUN’S BOYFRIEND!”

You couldn’t help but be flustered at his words.

The customers gave queer looks but shook their heads.

Instantly, a smile crept on your face. A few minutes later, you arrived in the café. You happily walked on the outside of the café and spotted a familiar figure. *It’s Sehun oppa! He’s earlier than he told me* You saw him with another girl. A beautiful wavy haired, milky beauty, suspiciously you went inside quietly. “Annyeo-” you quickly placed a finger in the waiter’s lips and hushed him. He nodded warily and guided you to a table.

Luckily the waiter placed you far enough from Sehun recognizing you but near enough to hear those conversation. You hid your face with the menu and leaned your ear to hear the conversation.

“So..” The woman started

“Yes?” Sehun answered

“I-I like you oppa. I just want what’s best for you and my biggest advice is for you to break-up with your girlfriend.” She said. Your body heated in anger with this girl. You instantly hated her. Who the hell was she to tell Sehun to break up with you. You wanted to tell her that in her face but you kept your calm because you know he wouldn’t tolerate those words.

“Really?” Sehun tilted his head.

The girl bit her bottom lip and proceeded “I know you like her a lot but I overheard her in the bathroom a few weeks ago. She said she was just using you, a boy toy.”

You grew red and gritted your teeth. Lies, lies, lies. These were all lies by a girl who likes your boyfriend. She’s trying to ruin you two by tattering your image for Sehun

“I don’t believe you. That’s ridiculous” “No, it’s true! I heard her! She has a boyfriend already! I even have pictures to prove you wrong-”

SLAM. Both of them flinched. They both looked up and their eyes enlarged.

Your palm was throbbing in pain but you didn’t care. You shot a cold glare at the girl. With the look on her face, it was pure horror. She was scared of you and you know it.

“You,” you whispered at the girl “Hyesun-” Sehun tried to pry you but you glared at him “You went here early to meet her but you were always late with our dates” “Huh?” Sehun was completely confused.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know oppa. You always show up late when I invite you or worse, you never show up at all” you stated. You wanted to pour everything out now. Everything you felt.

“That was one time! I thought I apologized!” Sehun raised his voice. You were nagging him again. He apologized to you before and you accepted that his mother suddenly wanted him to go shopping with him.

“Yes, but that was my birthday! And you know it! Good thing Luhan and Yonghwa oppas were there or else it was an empty birthday!” Tears started to fill your eyes.

Sehun felt guilty but he too was tired of this “Then just go to them! I bet they’ll be happy when you go crawling to them! They’re always there for you right? They always make things better for you! I wonder what you’re really like do you really think of them as friends or my replacement!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter