Cute Moments

Circus Life

Thought I'd point this out...  Dongho was only 14 years old when he met Eli who was 19. 

So in this chapter Dongho is 18 years old and Eli is 23 years old. 

_____

4 years later

 

“Hey hyung”

 

“What is it Dongho?” Eli asked softly as they walked through the masses of people who were smiling and laughing happily with each other. Dongho smiled as he slipped his hand into the elder’s hand intertwining their fingers together.

 

“Why did you save me from getting punished from Kiseop, when you first met me?” Dongho asked as he leaned his head on Eli’s arm.

 

“Because you didn’t need to be punished from the idiot and I could see the fear in your eyes.”  Eli replied back as he ruffled the others hair with his hand that wasn’t intertwined with Dongho’s before laughing at the small pout the played along the youngers lips.

 

“Hyung!” Dongho whined and stuck out his bottom lip some more. Eli laughed as he looked into the younger eyes, seeing the annoyed expression in his light caramel brown eyes. 

 

“Aww, I’m sorry” Eli cooed at Dongho as he pulled him in for a hug.  The younger slapped his hand against the elder’s chest a few times before sighing in defeat and nuzzling his face into the side of his neck.

 

“Why are you so mean to me hyung?” Dongho mumbled into Eli’s neck.

 

“Because your reactions are too cute for an eighteen year old to have” Eli whispered into Dongho’s jet black hair before placing a kiss on the crown of his head. “Come on, we better get back to the arena. Do you want me to carry you?” Eli asked softly, the younger only nodded his head against his neck making Eli laugh softly before picking the boy up, who wrapped his jean cladded legs around the elder’s waist and nuzzling his head back into the crook of his neck and sighing contently.  Eli smiled as he felt the younger move around in his hold as he moved through the large crowds heading towards the silly rides or to the arena where the final show of the night would be held, talking loudly amongst each other about their expectations for the final show for the carnival in this city.  Dongho laughed softly into Eli’s neck as he felt all their high expectations and feelings about the final show, through every cell in his body.

 

“What are they feeling?” Eli whispered

 

“They are anxious to see what’s going to happen and some are happy that we are finally leaving”  Dongho muttered as he snuggled further into Eli’s warm embrace. Eli laughed at the last comment before whispering back. “We might just stay another night?”  Dongho giggled and pushed the side of his head at his stupid idea.

 

“We all want to leave this rotten town hyung, we haven’t gotten even half of the money that we would have gotten if we went to a bigger city” he hissed into Eli’s ear. Eli laughed and nodded his head in agreement as he walked around the crowds inside the arena, Dongho tightened his hold around his neck as he easily jumped over the barrier and walked quickly over the back of the tent.

 

“Let the show begin” he mumbled as he ducked under the bar and into the back.