My Feelings for You

Fated To Be

 

--------------
When you and Haeri went back to the dorms after school, you changed into comfy clothes and started on homework. 
 
After finishing your last math problem, you slammed your textbook close and stretched your limps. "Finally done!" You pumped your fist in the air. 
 
Haeri rolled her eyes, "Good for you..now go study. It's going to be mid-terms soon you know?" she told you without looking up from her work. 
 
"I know..but right now.." you pulled out some pretty frilly papers and envelopes with bows on them. "I have to write my confession letter to JR oppa.." your lips tucked up when you say this. 
 
You picked up a pastel pink paper with light floral prints on it and examined it, "Hmm..This looks nice for JR." 
 
*What should I start this letter with? Anyoung? Dear JR oppa?* you tapped your pen on your chin. 
 
You snapped your fingers, "Bingo..how about my first love?" you asked yourself. Haeri watched you and shook her head, "~~~~~~~-ah, i wish you could see how stupid you look right now by talking to yourself." 
 
"Yah! you never know this feeling until you fall in love, Haeri.." you pointed out. 
 
"I have better things to do than fall in love." 
 
You stuck out your tongue at her, *Genius..why waste your life studying 24/7?* 
 
For the past few hours, you kept on thinking about what to write. Every time you started writing, you always thought it sounded stupid so you end up crumpling the paper and starting on a new one.
 
It was time for dinner, but you wouldn't leave your room until you finish the letter. 
 
*What if I see JR oppa tonight while taking a walk through the academy's park?* You furrowed your eyebrows and think harder.
 
In the end, you wrote a simple note: "My first love, I have loved you all these years since the first day we met. The feelings I have for you is still here, right now. Saranghae oppa..." 
 
You signed and carefully folded the paper in thirds and placed inside the pretty envelope and sealed with a bow sticker. 
 
*Oppa..how do you feel about me?* 
 
The door to the your room opened, Haeri was standing at the doorway with your dinner. "I got you dinner since you were too occupy with something." she smiled. 
 
"Gomowo...you're really the best..did I ever tell you that?" you laughed. "A million times." She chuckled and placed your dinner on your desk. 
 
"Eat up while it's still warn.." She left and closed the door. 
 
After eating, you feel full and energized. 
 
*Should I go see if JR oppa is at the park?* you asked yourself. After contemplating, you decided to go check. 
 
Putting on your sweater and converse, you headed for the door. Haeri looked up from the T.V. "Where are you going?" 
 
"To go see JR oppa..and to finally tell him how I feel." you told her while feeling excited. 
 
"Aja Aja Hwaiting ~~~~~~~~, what ever happens, call me right away araso?" 
 
You nodded and waved, "Araso..and gomowo again.." 
 
She waved back. After you left, Haeri put on a worried face. *~~~~~~~~-ah, I hope you won't break down and crush when he rejects you. Because you can find a much more better guy than him.* 
 
Meanwhile, you walked around the park until you finally get to the spot where Nu'est usually hangs out at; the basketball court. 
 
When they play basketball, it is the only time when they look like normal guy students. No one gives them special treatments and they didn't need it. They enjoy playing and being who they are. 
 
Your breath nearly stopped when you saw JR. The only person you can see is him..everything else around you became blur. 
 
Most students didn't come out at nighttime so it was sort of calm except for a few couple strolling around the big park. 
 
"Here I go.." you took a few steps toward the court. 
 
Some male students who saw you snickered. "What is she doing over here? doesn't she know this court is fill with mostly guys..does she want to play basketball? I can play her any time.." 
 
A couple guys high-fived him and laughed loudly. 
 
You shot them a death glare and continue walking towards JR. 
 
It was their break time, so they stopped playing and resting on the ground. 
 
"Aish..those bastards are good." Minhyun grabbed a bottle of water and drank it. Ren lay on the ground, "Gwenchana hyung, we  got you, tall guy.." 
 
Aron lightly laughed, "True True.." Baekho looked around the court and saw you. "Oh..some girl is here.." JR looked at the direction of where Baekho is looking at. *~~~~~~~~~? What is she doing here?* 
 
You walked over to JR. "Anyoung JR..oppa" JR uneasily looked at you then the others. "Let's go somewhere else to talk.." 
 
Baekho gave JR a strange look, *Who's that girl..?* You followed JR. 
 
"Oppa..wait!" He suddenly stopped when he is far away from the other students and whirled around, "What did you want to tell me?" 
 
Your eyes widened, "Deh?" *I thought he wanted to go somewhere else to talk to me first..* Then, it hit you. *Of course you pabo. Who are you to be talking with JR oppa without hiding?* 
 
"Oh, uhm.." you awkwardly cleared your throat. "JR oppa..I wanted to tell you something a long time ago but...I didn't think I should tell you but now..I won't hide anymore.." you out the letter and gave it to him. 
 
JR was startled. *She have something for me?* He took it and he knew right away. *Oh no...* But he opened it still. 
He read the letter..and you studied his facial expression. 
 
*What is he thinking?* Finally, he looked up from reading the letter. "~~~~~~~~-ah. I-I actually have to tell you something too." Your heart was racing against your chest. *Omo..could it really be..he feels the same way towards me?* 
 
He sighed, "I cannot accept this letter." Your heart stopped. *Wae?* "Oppa.." 
 
"I am...going out with 4minute's Sohyun..one of the queenkas. It happened just yesturday..we didn't want any one to know yet but..I have to reveal it to you now..so you'll understand why I can't accept your confession." 
 
You were fighting back tears. "Mianhe..I know, I'm such a stupid person. ha ha..why would you accept me anyways right?"
 
JR stepped towards you, and you stepped back. "It's ok..i understand but..what IF you never went out with Sohyun yet? Would your answer be..different?" 
 
His eyes avoided yours. "Truthfully..I don't know, we don't really know each other and I treat you like my regular friend." 
 
You sniffed and swiped your eyes with the back of your hand. "Araso..I'll make sure we have a connection between us and I'll ask again..JR oppa.." You took one last look at him and turned around to leave. 
 
"~~~~~~~~~-ah, you-" he started talking but you stopped him. "It's ok..." you whispered and walked back to the dorm. 
 
As you walked back to the dorm, you passed by the court. Everyone knew you just got rejected by your depressed back. Baekho saw you and felt your pain. *I don't know who you are but I can relate to your pain right now.*
 
JR came back and slumped onto the ground, Ren sat up and shook his shoulder. "Hyung..what happened?" Aron glanced at him. "Needless to say..he rejected her of course." 
 
The tears in your eyes was slowly falling down on your cheeks. 
 
You stopped halfway and slumped down to the ground and bawled your eyes out. "Oppa...why can't you see me too..why did you have to become a kingka.."
 
The students around you walking stared at you as they past by but you didn't care about that right now.