The Past

Fated To Be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cEz5-00sj8&feature=relmfu

-----------------------

Throughout the whole day, you kepting wandering back to the day when you and JR met. That was the day you fell in love with him. 

Your eyes looked out the window during your music class, *JR oppa...do you still remember me?* 

---

it was 3 years ago, when you first entered P.A.A. and you were so lost. On the first day of school, you didn't came from the dorm since new students didn't get dorms first so you came from your house. 

There was students in black and beige white uniform everywhere. *I must be going the right way then..* 

Students were all giggling and excited about their high school adventure except for you. You weren't like them, rich, talented and smart. "This is such a scary school.." you mumbled. 

Just then, someone screamed out, "Watch out!" you whipped your head and saw someone on a skateboard coming towards your way. 

Before you can do anything, you were tackled onto the ground. "Oof! Ouch.." you whimpered. You opened your eyes only to find another pair of eyes staring back at you. 

"Uhm.." you blushed and looked away. He smiled, *Cute* "Mianhe, you ok?" he stood up and held out his hand towards you. You cautiously put your hand in his and he yanked you back up. 

"Neh.." you shyly replied. He looked down to your nametag. "~~~~~~~~~" He read it out loud. "You must be new here.." He grinned. 

You can't help it but smiled at him, "Yeah..I started a few days later than most of you." you told him. He nodded, "By the way, I'm Kim Jong Hyun, but most people calls me JR." 

"Anyoung..JR." you slowly said. "Want me to show you around?" he offered. Your eyes sparkled. *A cute boy just offered to take me around this huge prestigious school..* 

You nodded, "Sure.." He picked up his skateboard and started walking towards the main building, "Follow me.." 

Ever since you started following him, you noticed his charms and you fell for him. Since he wasn't a kingka before in his freshmen year, you get to hangout with him during breaks.

Later on, the school noticed his rapping talent and charms and more girls started fan-girling over him. You and him started drifting apart before you even got to tell him how you feel about him. 

You met Haeri later on when you were placed in the same dorm room as her. You both become best friends and almost like sisters immediately. She knows everything about you, even the things you wouldn't notice about yourself.

Up until now, you have been looking for him and always looking for a chance to talk to him again.

-----

Someone tapped on your desk. You blinked and returned back to reality. "Huh?" A girl was standing there, holding onto her own music written by her. 

"The teacher told us to be partners and switch music and evaluate them.." she told you. "Oh, ok.." you got out your music and gave them to her. 

Finally, it was lunch time. Students rushed out from every directions to go to the cafeteria. 

You met Haeri on the way to get lunch. 

"Haeri..want to go shopping today?" you asked her while standing in line for lunch. She wagged her finger, "No, no, no..missy, YOU need to stay back in the dorm and study. Plus, I have to do my homework." she sighed. 

You made a face and moved up from the line. 

Something caught your eyes from the corner, you glanced in that direction and you saw red hair. *JR oppa..* your heart started going crazy again. 

He felt someone staring at him so he looked up from his lunch and met eyes with you. 

*Just like the first day..* you gave him a small smile. His eyes twinkled, "Anyoung...~~~~~~~~." his smooth voice came out. 

*OMO. he remembers me!* you were jumping up and down in glee inside but you kept it cool outside. "Hey JR...oppa." 

Ren was right by him, "Hyung, do you know her?" he asked. 

As they passed by, you couldn't help but kept your gaze at where he is. Haeri waved her hand in front you, "Yah..yah, ~~~~~~~~~~!" 

You turned to her and grabbed her shoulder and shook them. "He said hi to me..JR oppa said hi to me!" 

She laughed and patted your shoulder, "Congrats..but you should move up before the people behind us gets mad." 

You peered behind her at the irritated students. "Oops.." 

During the whole lunch time you were telling Haeri about JR and how you should confess to him. 

By the end of the day, the only thing you have in mind is JR and only JR. 

*Oppa, you stole my heart..* 

---------------------------------------

(: <3