Pledis Art Academy

Fated To Be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np9GJ0W_YBc

--------------------

-Boom Boom Boom!- Someone was knocking on your bedroom door really loudly and hard. You groaned and rolled over on your bed. *who is it?* You rubbed your eyes and sat up. "What time is it anyways..." you mumbled to yourself as you reached out for your alarm clock. 

Your eyes popped out, "Omo! I'm late for school!" quickly, you jumped out of bed and yanked open your room's door. "Yah! Kim Haeri, why didn't you wake me up?!" you screamed as you raced to the dorm's bathroom. 

Your best friend, also your roommate in Pledis Art Academy's Girl's Dorm, Kim Haeri leaned on the wall while reading her AP Calculas textbook. "I did, except every morning you wouldn't wake up and end up telling me the same thing." 

She put her book down and sighed. "~~~~~~~~~, please wake up on time from now on, araso?" 

You popped your head out of the bathroom while brushing your teeth. "Can chu ghet my shcool uniform?" 

Haeri rolled her eyes and went to get your uniform and bag. 

After done getting ready, you changed into your black and beige white color uniform. "Let's go, ~~~~~~~~! I have a test this morning!" Haeri screamed down the hall. Girls from the other dorm room all stared at her and laughed. 

"A-araso...Let me grab a muffin first!" you snatched a blueberry muffin off the counter of your room's kitchen and and ran out the door. 

Haeri was waiting by the huge door of the girl's dorm. You ran towards her as she started walking.

"Gomawo..my chingu.." you pinched her cheeks. "Aish..." she pushed your hand away but still smiled at you. 

Other students are walking towards the school's campus also. Pledis Art Academy is a prestigious high school dedicated to students who are majoring in the field of arts and music. Your parents must be rich, you are a high level achiever who excels in almost any class or you have a lot of talents in order for them to accept you as a scholar. 

In your case, your parents aren't rich nor are they poor, you didn't have much talent and you weren't really a student who studies 24/7 and reads a AP textbook as a daily hobby. 

But, you got accepted due to scholarships and consider yourself lucky, your dad is great friends with one of the main administrator of Pledis. 

Haeri got accepted due to her genius brain. 

Pledis provides a boy and girl's dorm. 

The boys started appearing once you guys were halfway to the campus. You scanned the area for a particular person. *Is he here yet?* Haeri glanced at you and chuckled, "looking for him again?" 

Your face turned crimson, "A-aniya.." Haeri shooked her head, "~~~~~~~-ah, it's already been 3 or almost 4 years." 

"It doesn't mean I can't look for him.." you mumbled. 

Once you guys reached the Academy, you can see more students. 

Right then, the bell rang signaling students to head to their first class. Haeri turned to go to the math building. "Aja Aja Hwaiting, ~~~~~~~...good luck on your test."  She waved bye and left.

You tilted your head sideway, *Test? What test?* 

The lightbulb went on in your head, *THE LITERATURE TEST!* You ran to your English class and sat down. 

You opened your bag and pulled out your literature books and text. *Which one did Mr. Lee told us to study for again?* 

Just then, Mr. Lee came in and saw you studying. "~~~~~~~~, cramming again?* You looked up from the textbook and laughed sheepishly and close your book. *Crap..I'm going to fail again.*

Mr. Lee clapped and the class went into silence. "Everyone, please clear everything off your desk except for a writing material. You will begin your test now." 

Everyone in your english class was calm except for you. *Why do these people have no life?* you sighed and slumped on your desk. 

This is how Pledis Art Academy is like. 

------------------------

(: not so exciting for ch. 1 but more exciting part will be coming :DDD <3