★ Journal # 2 ★

Senior Journey

 

After that incident in the rooftop, well for me it is an incident. I’ve never go out with Infinite and Teen Top. I sometimes hangout with SHINee ‘coz they’re at home.
 
“Alaine!” a familiar voice said. Oh, it’s just Onew and Key oppa but why? WHAT? Behind them is Sunggyu oppa but why?
 
“Yeah, oppas?” I gave them a confusing look.
 
“Uhh. Well, SHINee is going to have their world tour, meaning I won’t be here for a month or two” he said nervously. WHAT? I can’t live by myself!
 
“WHAT?” I shouted so loud which made the students surrounding us look at us.
 
“You? Leaving me? That’s impossible. You’re kidding right? You’re lying?” I continued shouting. Onew oppa covered my loud mouth to stop me from shouting.
 
“Onew oppa. Key oppa. Now, who’ll take care of me like you two do?” I asked them without looking at them even once.
 
“And that’s why we brought Sunggyu here. Infinite is going to take care of you since Teen Top has world tour too. We know you’re close with Sunggyu and Woohyun, right?” Onew oppa said. I have nothing to say but the truth. I can’t lie. Or I’ll be leaving alone. BUT of all people why Infinite? Are they trying to pull a prank on me?
 
“N-neh. A-arasso. BUT only Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa right?” I asked.
 
“Well, I don’t know but we have to go now. We’ll leave you to Infinite. Arasso? Take care and remember Onew hyung and I will miss you” Key hyung said.
 
“Neh” I nodded my head slowly, not knowing what to do. And they left. Now, only Sunggyu oppa and I are here.
 
 
 
And I was left with Sunggyu oppa. And he broke the awkward silence. ahahahaha
 
“So, Ai-ah, not happy to be with your LOL?” [A/N: LOL -> Love of your life]. Is oppa teasing me now? GAAAAAAH. What a day for me. Unfortunately, UNLUCKY.
 
“YAH! Oppa, I’m not” I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a smug look. MY face is all red right now.
 
“Oh really? You’re not? Well, we’ll see” he gave me his famous smirk. Pfsh. As if you can.
 
“Infinite!” he said and all the members came including my LOL.
 
“So, Alaine I bet you know us all especi—“before he could finish his sentence I stepped on him causing him to shout at me and gave me a “seriously-alaine?” look.
 
“What did I do to you?” he frowned.
 
“Nothing. So, all oppas are going to take care of me?” I asked and Hoya oppa replied.
 
“Well, about that missy, most of us are busy this week due to our solo albums only Myungsoo here can take care of you. Is it okay? We’re sorry, we didn’t mean to” I was shocked and so do Myungsoo is.
 
“U-u-u-u-u-uh. A-a-a-rasso” I agreed. Why me. Why are they attacking me? -. - Why me. Why me. My LOL will take care of me? YAY! I mean NO WAY. YAY! I mean no way. YAH. Alaine, what’s with you, calm down. And I released a loud sigh.
 
 
After classes, I was about to go home and someone approached me.
 
 
“Alaine!” he was so tired running. When I looked. I didn’t know I said it loud.
 
“LEE BYUNGHUN……” my eyes are open widely.
 
“Where you going?” he asked me.
 
“I’m going home” I replied fast.
 
“I’ll walk you home.” he said and I nodded.
 
 
We made our way home but ended up in a park. Then, later he brought me in the mall. Had dinner with him. Sadly, it was 10 pm and we’re on our way home now.
 
 “Byunghun-ssi, thanks for today. I really had fun” I thanked him so much.
 
“No problem. Anytime will do. By the way, just call me L.Joe. I guess I have to go now, see you” he said.
 
“Ahh, neh. Annyeong L.Joe!” called him.
 
“Annyeong!?” he replied.

This is all that I can do now. Sorry.
 
I can't update much.


©Laineyyisdaneym||2012