★ Journal # 1 ★

Senior Journey

 

So yeah, this is my journey in my 2nd Semester of my senior year. We had our sembreak for a month and I so miss my friends. Today is the first day again. YAY! So there it goes.
 
 
FIRST DAY...
 
This is what I wore.
 
 
"Ai" a girl shouted. OHMAIGASH. Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Actually her name is Han Ah Layne. Most of us have Alaine in our name but I am the one called with that name.
 
HANNAH'S PROFILE
- Han Ah Layne
- Grew in China
 
"Hannah! How are you? I missed you so much. Gahhh. How's sembreak. Sorry for the sudden questions, I just miss you so much guys" What have I got into myself? ahahah
 
 
"Nothing much. It was kinda boring. I miss you sooo much to Alaine" she shouted. I'm so near her though. Well, I guess she miss me so much. aww :"">
 
 
"Kaja" we both shouted. "You know, I still don’t know why my brother is so famous" I said. Seriously, I don't really know why lots of girls like that brother of mine.
 
 
"Seriously girl? You have no idea? I mean, you brother is one of the famous kpop group in South Korea, SHINee. Key oppa is just so sweet, so handsome and..." before she finished her line I cut her off.
 
 
"Yah! Seriously, my brother famous idol? GAH! Why didn't he tell me? So do Infinite and Teen Top right? As if, no one knows I'm her sister. I mean, look at me. A so-called nerd here in school and he don't even care" I said.
 
 
"Let's see, remove your glasses, and your braided hair. Definitely, they'll love you. And yeah, your brother doesn't see you because he is always trapped by those freaking fan girls" she said in a sarcastic way. She's right though, but I don't want to be surrounded by guys like what happened so long ago.
 
 
"Well, it's just here in school but at home, he is the best brother anyone could have. Love my brother so much. Anyways, let's go to class"
 
 
 
We didn't have lessons since it was the first day of 2nd Semester.
 
 
Now, it's lunch time. I wonder whom will I have lunch with since those girls were up to something that I don't like to do.
 
"Alaine!" a guy whose voice is so familiar shouted my name. I have no choice but to look and he is...
 
"Key oppa! Finally, you had a time for me IN SCHOOL" I said sooooo happily.
 
"Aww, I never get a chance to go near you here in school since those fan girls are always trapping us. How's my little sister?" weird huh? He never became like that to me in SCHOOL.
 
"Say, you wanna eat with Teen Top and Infinite today? Of course, with us SHINee" Onew oppa, my closest among Key oppa's friends asked me.
 
"Me? With Infinite and Teen Top?" OHMAYGAAWWWD. I mean, my "love-of-my-life" Kim Myungsoo.
 
"Alaine? You there?" Taemin asked "U-uh, y-yeah. Sure, why not?" someone then whispered to me. "Thinking about Myungsoo huh?" Honestly, only Onew oppa knows I love like KIM MYUNGSOO.
 
"Yah!" I spanked him and the SHINee members said.
 
"What's with Ai?" everyone shooked their head. After that scene, we then took our lunch. And guess what? I sat beside Infinite's Myungsoo and Teen Top's L.Joe?
 
"Yah, Ai why so quiet?" Onew oppa asked. As always, he knows my situation. Onew oppa told me before that, that L.Joe guy likes me. How have he even seen me withouth these eyeglasses and braid? Okhay?
 
"Nothing. Uhm, Key oppa, I got to go. I'm full, sorry" I bowed and headed to the rooftop. Fresh air. I'm lovin' it until someone brought a bento [A/N: Bento is used in Japan for a home-packed meal.]
 
"M-Myungsoo? W-what are you doing here?" I was stuttering, I don't know what to do now.
 
"U-um, giving you this bento, I guess? Well, Onew hyung told me to give you this" he smiled. OMG. His killer smile.
 
"That boy. Gosh" I mumbled.
 
"What? Why are you mad?" He put his face close to me. And I'm super sure; I'm so red right now. Ohkay? Just look at it his face is so near me and he is doing his killer smile. So, I had no choice but to...
 
"Why did you push me, missy?" giving me his famous killer smile again. TAKE ME NOW! GAAAAAAAH -. - Of all people why me? Oh yeah, that stupid Lee Jin Ki made him do it.

Sorry guys for the short chapter. I'm too busy packing my things for vacation. It's our summer
 
Please be considerate.
 
Thanks for subscribing.
 
Feel free to comment.
 
Thanks.


©Laineyyisdaneym||2012