Stupid ert is HIM!

Between I, You, and Him

 Your POV

“Min-Ah, Its Luhan” he speak softly in your right ear

*Nuguyeyo? No Su Ho, He`s ert, not Luhan!*

You smiled, tried to hide your scorn “Oh! So, Wae? I dont care who`s he ”Then you turn back your body, want to leave that ert. “Come on Su Ho”

“Hm, Nae! Pai-Pai Hyung, we talk later at pratice time.. See ya!” Su Ho say goodbye to him, then followed you *Tsk! so cheerful Su Ho, right?*

Suddenly, You felt someone grabbed your left hand “ Su Ho.. re-mo-ve my hand, NOW!” you yelled at Su Ho

“I- I- Its not me Min-Ah, but-“

*Mwo!? Damn! Dont tell me, it was ..*  “Where you want to go, Baby Pig?” *Oh Yes!* Its him.*ertLuhan!*

“Let me go, Stupid ert” Turn back your head. Suddenly, your eyes met his eyes,  gaze at his perfect eyes so closely *Omo- His eyes ! , I trapped in his scrutiny* You stuck on his eyes, keep silent for a while. Speechless “Wha- What??” You asked hesitantly, you got nervous caused his scrutiny.

“Su Ho, who`s she?” he smirked, he staring at your eyes

Suho answered, “Yah! Hyung, let her go. She`s my classmate.”

Then that Jerk remove your hand and give you  an evil smile “Whats your name?”

“Its a stupid question, not really important” You smired at him

“But its important for me, Pig” He won. Your word ran out. *Damn Useless*

“Wanna know Jerk?“ go forward one step upcoming to his standing position “The most important thing.. My name is more better than you.. And I wont to tell my name to someone like you, Stupid!”

He laughed, try to touch your jaw and lifted it up. So, your face is just an inch from his handsome face. Your heart beating so fast.

“Youre so interesting.. Lets get a date Honey” You shocked *What?! So, he is a PLAYBOY? Ohh I see*

You slammed your forehead to his head, Its make a loud moan from his mouth

*Gotcha. GOT IT! Take it Stupid ert Hahahahaha*

Su Ho laughed so loud until He grasped his stomach.. You look at Luhan, Your  tongue out from our mouth, a symbol to ridicule him. *I won et Luhan!*  You run away, attract Su Ho`s hand. And let Luhan alone. You and Su Ho laughed so loud

You stop to run, and controling your breath.At Last, You thought that you saw someone looked at you behind the window in a room near from you. You came to approach that person. When you try to catch a pair of  that eyes. Its lost, you cant find them.*Who`s that? Its A Girl?* Maybe Its other student. Its likes a eye`s man,  but-*Who?*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Your Classroom...

The bell was rang, both of you drag a deep breath.. “Fyuhh~ almost late”

You sat in your seat beside Su Ho. Yap, He`s your seatmate. How lucky your life. Then, Eun-Ji came to you and urged you to perform in Daeyong Senior High School Anniversary Party

“Min-Ah~ pleaseeeeeeee” she begged to you

“What for? And why me? Jessica more better than me. She`s good, beautiful Hmmm so perfect for this show” You looked at Jessica, and she gave a sharp glance to you *What for that sharp glance, My Jessica?* You smirked at her

“Not bad.. I will, I want to join!” Jessica approved what you said. You laughed and asked Su Ho`s agreement “What do you think, Su Ho?”

Su ho just nodded, but then he said “But Min-Ah, I more agree if you`re the main actress in that drama” You stop laughing, and look at him *What did he said? Me? Main actress? Tsk! No way*

You saw a brighter smile in Eun-Ji`s face “Yesss! Thats the point! Thankyou Su Ho!” Su Ho just smile. You looked at Jessica, and heard a sound `Cih` from . She looked so childish, like a child. You really hate it. When she couldn`t get what she want, She always make a ugly muzzle with her lips.

“Nae, Nae. I will. But Jessica must join in that drama” You gave up.

Su Ho and Eun-Ji yelled in the same time “Good!” Jessica smile to you *Are you satisfied Jessica? You always bring me in your eagerness. And now, I cant reject it* You just keep quite and played a pencil in your fingers

“By the way, Do you know what`s the story that you play?”

You pulled up your shoulders “Absolutely, No”

Eun-Ji smiled and speak softly, You Su Ho and Jessica came over to her “Its..... Sleeping Princess”

Both of you, Su Ho and Jessica shocked, beat hard the table among all of you BRAKK!! and yelled so loud “MWO?!!??!!”

Eun-Ji nodded hereafter, she smiled “It will be enjoyable guys! I`ll tell to Prez. Call me if Songsangnim will starts the class ok?. See ya”

You still unbelived. Why must The Sleeping PRINCESS? Why isnt Harry Potter or horror drama?

“Ah, almost forget it. Min-ah. That show will perform next month. So, you must prepare yourself since this day!” She went out before you said something.

*God.. please send me an angel , and save me from misfortune*

 

 

 

Luhan`s POV

I met a girl. A rude girl. And she`s Junior. She`s so frontal. Complete! I`ve never met someone like her. Someone, and  She`s a GIRL! God, why you lessen an evil like her!  She pull her  forehead to my head. How come! .  “Ouch! Its hurt!”

 I cant escape from it. Then she giggle, She`s look happy after hurt my head. Nice shoot Damned Girl.  I saw she ran away from me, attract Su Ho`s hand.  *Who` s she?* I asked to my self. I remembered something. Before she turn her back her head, Su Ho called her, Min- Min- Min woo? Mingo? Minwa? Min-chan? *Damn! I forgot it!* I was kicked the trash bin beside me. ** I was groused in my heart, being exasperated cause that exist.

*! Su Ho! I`ll make you cry later  after we had practice. Wait it*

When I want to chase them. The bell was rang.  Compelled, Then I went  to my class. Bad timing.. I wont be late and got any punishment from My Killer Teacher, Mr. Lee Jonsu

I can felt everygirl in corridor looked at me with their `cutiest face` ever, before they go to hell. Yuks! I hate it. Then I entered my classromm. I didnt take care for them. Sometimes, I can heard their scream mention my name so loud. They always called me with `Prince Luhan` or other freak name. Its so annoying for me.  What the hell they are-

“Hey Yo! Whats up!”

“Ah, Hey Kai” I just say hey, I wont talk too much now. I`m really not in the good mood

‘Yah! Waeyo? You have a problem bro? Tell me” He took a seat beside me

I wont to say something, Im really in very bad mood now. I started to grumble. Kai startling with what I did. I looked at him “What do you see? You like me?” He just laughed

“Hahaha not funny. So, tell me now. I`ll help you” I saw a Junior came to my class. She asked to me “Sorry, where`s Taemin oppa?” but I didnt care “Who`re you?”

"I`m Eun-Ji” then Kai answered her question “Oh Eun-Ji, He`s in President Room as usual. Whats wrong?”

“ Anii~ I just want to tell him that I`ve found the main actress for The show of our school anniversary”

I asked to her “What? Show? Anniversary?”

She nodded “ Yes sunbae, Drama musical. The title of that  story is The Sleeping Princess”

I and Kai laughed “Hahahaha so, Who`s the main actress? That Sleeping Princessss~” I  triend to acting like a sleepy princess

“She`s my classmate, her name is Park Min-Ah”

“Park Min-Ah? Who`s that? She always sleeping during have a class so she will be The Sleeping Princess?”

She respond my mocked “No, I begged her to join with that drama. She` s the captain of our basketball team”

“Ahh! Yes, I know her! She`s not bad. But, Im not sure with her. How come a tomboy girl like her be the main actress in that drama?” *Park Min-Ah? I`ve never heard her name. Even she`s the captain in basketball team. But Kai knows her? Tsk! I dont care!* I thought that Kai want to interview this girl. I gave an inqueri for him “Kai, let her go. The class will begin”

“Oh Oke. Goodbye Eun-Ji” The girl named Eun-ji just smiled and nodded, then she was gone

“Haaaa~ Bad day” Im complain, tried to release exasperation caused that Baby Pig. Wait a second, Who`s she? Whats her name? *Luhan? You like her?* I just wanna payback what she did this morning. I cant search her and ask to anyone like : Hey you! you know where is `Baby Pig` now?. Just a stupid man that wnat do that. I need her name.

“Why you observed like a Man in frustation? Have a problem with your girlfriend”

I giggle, He`s stupid or goofy? “No, this morning I met a rude Juior. She called me ert, then stupid jerk, bla bla bla bla”

“Mwo?! Who`s she?”

“I dont know her name. I called her Baby Pig”

“Baby big? Is she like a pig?” Kai laughed, Thats a good name for that girl.

“Yes, her growl like a pig. So annoying”

I though about her, That Ugly Pig. *I wanna give her revenge* Then I looked at Kai *Kai, I got an idea, friend!* I smirked, then laugh “Kai, I really need your help!!”

 

 

(What do you think? Comment please. And dont forget to subscibe My Story. Thankyouuuu~ ^^)