WOAH!!

HEARTS. NOTES. SCARS.

All sixteen of them finished eating their meals already and it was still 10 o'clock in the morning.

"Let's rest for a bit before we go down to business..." JaeHyun stated earning a collection of claps and cheers from the fifteen people in front of him.

HyeJin stood up and made her way towards the door.

"HyeJin-ah, where are you going?" YooRa asked.

"I'm off to do some business..." HyeJin answered in a tone with a hint of mischievousness and then winked at YooRa.

"AISH... How many times do I have to tell you that your aegyo does not work on me... Just go already..." YooRa said obviously having a banter with HyeJin.

Everyone then heard the door close.

 

"So you think their warming up now?" JaeHyun whisphered into YooRa's ears.

"Looks like it..." YooRa answered still whisphering. 

"JunHo-yah!" JaeHyun called out signalling JunHo to come near.

"What is it?" JunHo asked still in whisphering mode.

"Are you sure this will work? I'm not much of an expert on this..." JaeHyun asked.

"I'm sure of it hyung... Any minute now HyeJin will be back with the equipment and we'll get this started." JunHo answered.

"You're sure they won't flip out..." JaeHyun asked still being skeptic about their plans.

"Hyung~ You embarass me. Have faith..." JunHo answered...

 


 

Meanwhile, a little far away from the practice room, 
HyeJin is discussing their plans with their manager...

HyeJin explained the plan in details and asked for their managers' cooperation and he happily obliged.

"Trying to foster a happy atmosphere before starting the rigorous stuff then?" SeungHyun asked.

"Exactly!" HyeJin answered.

"The stuff you've been asking for is in that cabinet. Get it and I' ll help you carry it there..." Their manager stated while pointing to the cabinet at the other side of the room and slowly getting up from his seat.

 



Back in the practice room...

The fifteen kids are happily talking to each other starting their conversations. EXO has clearly opened up to C.A.S. but they still don't have any idea what plans C.A.S. has for them.

JaeHyun heard someone knock at the door and then he called JunHo and YooRa to join him.

The EXO members noticed this but didn't really care what their sunbaes was up to. They just figured that they're talking to their manager again.

All three of them went out of the room and stayed their for a few moments.

HyeJin and YooRa then walked inside the room. EXO was absolutely shocked as they see them holding a large plastic bag which seems to be housing some things inside of it. JaeHyun and JunHo then followed holding buckets of water in each hand. EXO doesn't seem to know what's going on and just continued to look at each other as confused as they could be. Just when they thought that C.A.S. couldn't get any weirder.

HyeJin and YooRa then dumped the contents of the plastic bag right infront of the twelve boys. They were big plastic water guns... The boys still looked a bit dumb-founded...

 

"Come on... Pick them up..." YooRa ordered with aegyo.

The boys picked them up but still wasn't sure about what they are doing. They are supposed to be in a training session with C.A.S. but here they are holding water guns. This is some training session...

"Now we all have our weapons right?" JaeHyun asked.

All of them just nodded some are obviously confused...

JaeHyun looked at his three members and they all nodded at him.

"Let's get this started then... 1, 2, 3..." He counted off then starting to fire water at the members of EXO. His lead was followed by JunHo, YooRa and HyeJin.

"WHAT THE~" Kris yelled after realizing what had just happened. The twelve boys looked at themselves and to their sunbaes.

"Don't just look at us. You're going to get revenge or not?" JunHo asked.

Knowing JunHo in his pre-debut days even talking to him a few times, LuHan decided to fire at him. The rest of the boys followed. The room was quite big so it was enough to run around in for the first few moments, but their water battle has gone a bit out of hand that the battle even went outside the room. JaeHyun stayed in the room with JunHo battling it out with Kris, Chen, SuHo, D.O., Lay, XiuMin and Tao, while YooRa and HyeJin went out of the room while continuously being chased by BaekHyun, Kai, SeHun, LuHan and ChanYeol.

 

Everyone they passed by down the hallways seems to be wondering what is happening. All eyes were on them but they didn't care. It was so much fun, others should join in.

They made their way in front of Super Junior's practice room. LeeTeuk and the guys went to check out what was happening but suddenly found themselves being attacked by a water gun.

The seven kids stood still knowing that they had sprayed water on the faces of Super Junior.

"Sorry~" HyeJin apologized than started spraying water on the EXO members again. EXO started returning it so HyeJin and YooRa ran again.

 

They were already out of sight but SuJu can still hear them.

"What is that?" SungMin asked.

"Probably their way of training EXO. Let's go dry ourselves." LeeTeuk suggested and all of them went back inside.

 

The seven kids continued to chase each other while continuously spraying each other's faces with water. They reached the third floor of the building but they did not know that they did - it was the floor were their CEOs office was located. They still continued on battling with each other until they ran out of water.
Hearing the commotion outside, Kim YeongMin - the CEO - went out of his office to check it out only to be surprised to see the floors wet with water and C.A.S.' YooRa and HyeJin standing there with five members of EXO soaking wet.

Noticing the presence of their CEO, HyeJin turned to him and started staying still. YooRa and the members of EXO noticed this as well so they started to stay still.

"What is this?" Their CEO asked.

"We're very sorry seonsaengnim~" The members of EXO bowed to him 90 degrees.

"We'll talk later with all twelve of you... You two dry yourself and see me in my office afterwards with JaeHyun and JunHo." He said in a quite serious tone.

As he goes into his office, the tension between the five members of EXO can be seen. They are obviously worrying. 

"Let's go~" YooRa just said. Knowing that they might be in some trouble and they might have dragged EXO there. The seven of them went their way back to their practice room.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

LOL... End of Chapter III. Can't think of a better title. I am going to long on the scenes here so I apologize.

 

What do you think of this chapter? What do you think will happen next? Leave your comments below...

THANKS

 

 

Oh and have you seen the highlights of EXO's showcase yet... Their completely awesome... HERE
 

Gonna update again tomorrow... I am absolutely in my fangirl mind fangirling about EXO that I can't write descently anymore... T_T...