Seunghyun's Feelings

Is this Destiny?

[A/N: Since it's Seunghyun's birthday.. I'll update it~ :D Hope you like it dears! Keep supporting! ^o^]

 

"Hyuunngggg~~" Seunghyun exclaimed going into Jaejin's room.

Jaejin was reading a book. He looked at Seunghyun who looked over-excited.

He smirked.

"What?..."

"Hyung! Hyung! Guess What! Guess what!.." Seunghyun exclaimed. He was too excited, that he can't even talk properly.

"Say what?.. I can't understand you..." Jaejin said, with his eyebrow raised up.

"W-Weeellll..." Seunghyun sat down at Jaejin's bed.

"Weeellll??..."

"Uhmm.. You see... Uhh.. How should I explain this..." Seunghyun looked red this time.

Jaejin got the idea and smirked.

"What?!.. C'mon.. Or else I'll kick ya outta here!..." Jaejin yelled.

"I HELD HER HAND AWHILE AGO~!" Seunghyun said, looking away.

Jaejin looked away, trying to resist his laugh.

"I guess, our plan worked huh... This is going to be great~" He whispered. then looked back to Seunghyun.

"What's her reaction?.." Jaejin asked, closing his book.

"Well.. Nothing.. I think she was okay with it.. but she started acting strange..." He answered.

"Uh-huh... What does it feel like?.. Her hands?.." Jaejin asked again.

Seunghyun looked at Jaejin, amused, and turning red.

"...Uhh.. S-Soft.. and.. W-warmm... S-small... It's so adorable.." He answered, looking down.

Jaejin smirked. "Sooo.. What did you feel when you were holding her hand?.."

"Hyuunggg~ Why do you need to ask questions like that?!.." Seunghyun exclaimed. His ears turning red too.

"Just to know, if you feel something weird or.. whatever..." Jaejin shrugged. "So what did you feel?.."

Seunghyun looked down, and placed his palm to his chest.

Jaejin looked at him, amusedly and smirked.

"You see... I feel my heart thumping crazily! It's so weird.. It felt like it wants to run away!... And.. All I think about is her!" He answered.

"Mmm... Soo.. Do you think you like her already?.." Jaejin asked.

Seunghyun looked away. "M-maybe... Y-yes?.."

"Is that a question?.." Jaejin asked, to make him more confused.

Seunghyun looked at him.

"Hyuuunggg~ You're making me embarrased!" He exclaimed.

"Noo.. Just kidding.." Jaejin said, smiling. He looked down to his book.

 

[JAEJIN's POV]

Whatta lucky kid... Having his relationship with someone he likes, already progressed..

How I wonder, when my feelings be confirmed?..

-End of POV-

 

[SEUNGHYUN's POV]

Wow~ I already confirmed my feelings for her..

I do like her... So much..

How about her?.. Does she like me too?.. Does she feel the same?..

I hope she does... :)

.

.

But.. Do Jaejin hyung feel something like this too?..

-End of POV-

 

"Hyung!... May I ask you?..." Seunghyun asked, looking at him.

"Hmm?.. What?.." Jaejin said, looking at him too.

"Do you feel something like your heart racing too fast and those other weird feelings?.." He asked.

Jaejin's eyes widened, and looked away.

"W-Why do you ask?.." Jaejin said.

Seunghyun remembered the time when they met Minjae and let out a smirk.

"Nevermind! I already know the answer! Then.. thanks again~ Night night!" Seunghyun stood up and went out to Jaejin's room.

 

[SEUNGHYUN's POV]

Hee~ Probably, Jaejin-hyung likes Minjae..

I should make a plan~ Hihihi!

I hope it'll work though.. I should tell this to Sojin...

-End Of POV-

 

 

[A/N: Woops~ Short update.. SOrry... though.. I doo really hopeee you likee itt! ^o^ Keep supporting.. don't forget to leave a comment!]