Making Jaejin and Minjae TOGETHER Operation

Is this Destiny?

After planning what to do... Seunghyun called Sojin to meet up.

They will meet up at an Ice cream shop.

Seunghyun was early so he waited for awhile. After 30 minutes, Sojin came.

"Hey~" Sojin greeted with a smile.

"Oh! Hi!" Seunghyun stood up and led Sojin for a seat. After leading her, he sat down infront of her then smiled.

"Soo.. Why is it that you want to meet up?.." Sojin asked.

"Ohh~.." Seunghyun looked down and smiled. "Well.. I just want to... uhmmm.. You see..."

"Yes?.. C'mon.. just be straightforward..." Sojin convinced.

"Oh.. Okay.. Well.. Jaejin-hyung likes Minjae.. so I was really hoping that they can be together... I do hope you'll agree with it..." Seunghyun finally explained.

Sojin's eyes widened in astonishment. "Really?!.. That would be wonderful! They look good together! Really!.."

"You think so too?..." Seunghyun smiled.

Sojin nodded. "So what's the plan?.."

"It's like this, I'll call Jaejin-hyung to meet up on his favorite pizza place... I'll tell him that it's a substitute for what he did last time at the park... And oh... Do the same thing with Minjae too.. But we won't really come... We'll just let them be together... And make them close..." Seunghyun explained.

Sojin nodded with a smile. "What a wonderful plan that is Seunghyun..." She complimented.

Seunghyun smiled, a very very bright smile.

Sojin's eyes widened, and blushed, she looked down.

 

Park Sojin's POV

Oh.. my.. gosh! He... is... killing... me... with that smileee!!!...

He's sooo cutteee and handsomee! He's just too mucchh!

My heart is already skipping a beat!

I don't know what to do!!...

-End Of POV-

 

Both of them called Jaejin and Minjae, they told them to go to a Pizza Place and they should wear wonderful clothes.

"What's up?..." Minjae asked.

"Well.. With what you did last time... You know.. By ditching me at the park..." Sojin explained.

"Oh.. That... Sorry.. Hehehe~! Sure~! I'll comee~!" Minjae exclaimed.

Sojin put down the phone then giggled.

"Mission accomplished~" She muttered.

 

"Jaejin-hyung~...." Seunghyun called.

"What?..."

"You need to pay up with what you did last time though..."

"Hmmm?.. What are you talking about?.." Jaejin asked.

"About the PARK thingy?.. You ditched me last time, so you need to do me a favor!..."

"Ugh~ What is it?..."

"You see... These Favorite pizza place of yours had a new recipe, and I really really wanted to taste it.. So can you please treat me a pizza?..."

"Urghhh~ Yeah.. whatever..." Jaejin groaned.

"Soo.. Will it be like a date?... HAHAHAHA!"

"Shut up dude! Or else I won't come..." Jaejin said.

"Okay~ Okay... Hahahaha! Dress up nice okay!..." Then Seunghyun hanged up.

"OH YEAH!! Mission accomplished!..." He exclaimed.

 

 

-MISSION DAY-

 

[Lee Jaejin's POV]

Ugh~ Like seriously! Where is that idiot?!.. >.<

I've been waiting like... CRAZY!!.. >.<

I think I should text him..

 

JAEJIN:

"Oi! Seunghyun-ah! Where are you?! I've been waiting here for almost an hour!..."

SEUNGHYUN:

"Ahh.. Sorry... I'm on my way now.. I woke up late... Sorry~!!"

JAEJIN:

"THEN HURRY, IDIOT!!..."

SEUNGHYUN:

"Yes sir!... Oh by the way... what table are you sitting at?.. So that I won't need to find you or something.. ^_^"

JAEJIN:

"o7... Now.. HURRY UP, or I'll kill you!..."

SEUNGHYUN:

"YES SIR!.. (^o^)/"

 

-End of POV-

 

"Text Minjae that you're at table 7... Jaejin-hyung is sitting there right now..." Seunghyun said, looking at Sojin.

"Oh~ Yes... Okay..." Sojin, brought out her phone then started texting Minjae.

After awhile, Minjae replied.

"She said, she's already infront of the restuarant!!... Oh my!! I'm soooo excited!!..." Sojin exclaimed.

"REALLY?!.. That's great!!.." Seunghyun exclaimed too.

"So.. Then... Would you like to have.. uhmm.. ice cream?..." Seunghyun offered.

Sojin smiled then nodded.

 

Minjae went in the restaurant and found the table 7... When she saw who was sitting there... her eyes widened.

"J-Jaejin?.." She mumbled.

Jaejin looked at her. His eyes widened.

"M-Minjae?... Wh-What are you doing here?..." He asked.

"Th-That's what I'm supposed to ask you... What are you doing here?..." She asked back.

Then again, they realized, they were tricked.

"Oh my~... Seriously!..." Jaejin exclaimed, shaking his head.

"What the?... We're tricked... Is this what you call Karma?..." Minjae looked down.

"Maybe..." - Jaejin

"Ugh~ I should goo...." Minjae was about to walk back..

but then, Jaejin stopped her by holding her hand.

"D-Don't go... since.. you're already here... Why don't we have lunch?" Jaejin shyly asked.

"W-well.. uhmm..." Minjae hesitated then looked away.

"C'mon.. Please.." Jaejin pleaded.

Minjae looked at him.. and....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is she going to agree or what?...