Prince Charming

60-Day Boyfriend

You folded your arms and looked at him as if he's this annoying fly. But he, unfortunately, was looking at you with a charming smile. People around walked by as they whispered stuff that you didn't like to hear. "I gotta go," you said without even looking at him in the eye. Then you turned to go, but he blocked your way. You groaned and went to the other side but of course, he block your way again.

"What is your prob-" "Let me drive you home" he cut you off. "No" you said sourly then walked away. He ran after you, "Why not?" he asked. You stopped and thought for a while then looked up at him, "Because you're annoying," she answered then walked.

"Oh like I've never heard that before," he chuckled. You ran up to your bus before it left but your arm was yanked by Daehyun. What the-, "Now I'm going to set up some rules as well" he said with a smirk. "Rule one, you must follow what I say. Why? Because I'm your boyfriend" he said. You rolled your eyes at the word. "And as the kind boyfriend I am, I must drive you home. Why? Because there's jerks running around and you might get rapped" he pouted. You softened at his concern. "And yeah I know you ride the bus and all but hey, there's still a chance for you to get when you're walking to your house right?" he asked. You looked up at the bus and everyone stared. Not literally.

"Everyone's looking" you whispered to him. "Is that my problem right now?" he challenged. "Of course it is genius!" you snapped. Everyone gasped at your sudden move. Oh great, a scene. Just what I need right now. You pulled him away from the bus so that people on the bus won't hear.

"I hate you right now" you mumbled. He chuckled as he had heard what you said, "Aww, I love you too, baby" he said as he pinched your cheeks.

"Hey! You're chubby!" he said as he pinched your cheeks again. You made a pokerface and decide to let it slide. Then you heard the bus, it was leaving. Before you could even run to it, it left. "Wait-" you said in a weak manner.

You felt your head heat up, you stomped your feet and walked away, away from Daehyun. "Woah woah, slow down there tiger. Where are you going?" Daehyun said as he caught up to you. "Home" you answered. "Let's ride on my motorcycle!" he cheerfully exclaimed. "No" you answered sourly, without even looking his way.

"Oh oh, did a certain someone forget a certain rule?" Daehyun tapped his chin as if he was thinking. "Well, you broke my rule too. So we're even" you said as you stampered off. Stupid bet. you ruin my life.

--

Later you realized that Daehyun wasn't following you anymore. Please tell me the bet's off, you thought as you crossed your fingers in hope. After a while, you started humming then another while, you started skipping. While humming and skipping, you heard footsteps behind you. But it stopped when you stopped humming. Curious, you stopped skipping and stopped walking. You started listening to your surrounding, but there were not sounds of footsteps. So you kept walking but with a more cautious mind.

As you fasten your pace, you started hearing the footsteps again and it sounded more like running. Your heart started beating really fast that you could hear it. After a while, you couldn't take it. The feeling of curiousness was killing you. You stopped and turned around, "Stop following me!" you yelled with your eyes closed. No response, you opened your eyes. "My girlfriend is really scary!" Daehyun said as he blinked in surprised.

"What the heck are you doing?! You scared the out of me!" You exclaimed as you wailed your arms in the air. Daehyun chuckled, "I don't find this situation to be funny at all," you said as you crossed your arms. "Well, it is to me! You should've seen your face!" he laughed even louder, "It was like-" then he made a face as he was imitating you. You cringed your nose, "I don't look like that," you disagreed.

"You sure did look like that to me!" then he began to laugh like a hyena. You rolled your eyes and turned around and walked away. Daehyun walked faster and soon he was beside you, "Why do you have such temper?" he questioned. "I don't" you answered. I only have such temper towards you, I wonder why too.

--

Both of you walked straight to your house. It was as if you guys have gotten closer to each other. You looked up at your normal-looking house and turned to Daehyun, "Thanks for walking me home," you said as he gave you a bright smile. Then he put out his hand, you gave him 'wtf' look. "Give me your phone," he demanded. Remebering about the rules, you handed it to him. 

After a while, he gave it back to you. "I saved it under Prince Charming!" he chuckled. "Saved what under what?" You blinked a couple of times. "My number silly" he lightly knocked your head. Did he just- "Be sure to reply my message okay?" he winked and walked away.

You shook your head and smiled. Then you walked in your house. A buzz was felt in your hand. You realized it was your phone and opened it, it was a text message.

"I've had your number for sometime now, hihi >< Just remember that I walked you to your house! Now I have to walk all the way to school to get my motorcycle. I'm such a loving boyfriend huh? (: xx Prince Charming <3"

Aigoo, what have I gotten myself into. Then you realized that you were smiling upon the message. You began replying his text.

"It was your fault for following me, babo! Loving? More like conceited. -Mi Na"

And with that, you walked up to your room.