Rules

60-Day Boyfriend

 

You got back home that night and planned to go straight to sleep. But you ended up rolling on the bed for 4 hours. You couldn't sleep since you kept thinking of how you got yourself in this kind of mess. 

You eventually got tired of rolling around and went to sleep. You slept less than 5 hours before school starts the next day.

You got up with a heavy eye bag and dark circles. You ended up staring at your refelction in the mirror of how awful you look. 10 minutes was wasted then you got freaked out since school starts in 20 minutes.

You pulled out your clothes from your closet and raced to the bathroom. After a warm shower, you quickly wore your clothes and braided your hair with a little butterfly pin on your hair.

You yanked your bag up to your shoulder and ran out of the door. You were in time for the bus as you hopped on and it drove to school. As you got to school, of course as usual, many girls would be surrounding B.A.P. With their all blonde hair, y slender bodies and killing eye stares, who wouldn't surround them?

But you wouldn't. Only you.

You ran inside just in case he would catch a glimpse of you. As you ran to your locker, you realized that there weren't many people around. Hmm maybe they're drooling over B.A.P, you thought.

You slightly opened your locker before you heard a crowd of crazily screaming girls. Ugh, their not even idols! What's the deal?! You thought angrily. Just then, you saw Daehyun who was smily seducingly at girls and accepting their gifts. You covered your face with your locker door so that he won't see you.

He saw you.

He came over to you with a smirk on his face. But then, Himchan came running beside Daehyun.

"Oh hey there! You look y today~" Himchan said and winked at you. You made a face as you slammed the locker door shut.

"It's too bad that her iness is all mine now" Daehyun showed his tongue at Himchan which made him shocked.

"Y-yours? You guys are dating?!" Himchan whispered, somehow to keep it quiet from the other girls. Daehyun proudly nodded and added, "We love each other so so much! Right baby?" he looked at you and smiled. You wanted to burst in anger but you were so shock.

"But you hate him!" Himchan pointed at you.

"Well...yeah... but-"

"I told you hyung, every girl falls for me" Daehyun cut you off. You rolled your eyes.

Himchan blinked at both of you as Daehyun pulled you away from the mess you guys are in. You started puching his arm, "You-you mean, selfish ! Mean !!" he laughed at your cutesy since your punches felt like nothing.

"Is it really mean saying we love each other?" Daehyun said and chuckled.

"Yeah, when we obviously aren't, 'in love'" You made an apostrophe using your fingers in the air. Then you hit him again, "Mean!" and with that, you walked off.

"Hey hey, slow down babe" Daehyun ran after you and slung his arm over your waist.

You quickly reacted and pushed his arm away, "No touchy!" 

"Woah, chill" he put his hands up in surrender.

"We need to set up rules" you immediately declared. He stared at you as if he didn't know what the word 'rules' meant.

Then you started, "One, no touching. Two, no kissing. Three, no calling me babe. Four, no doing that" you pointed at his face.

"Doing what?" he blinked at you innocently.

"Doing whatever you're doing right now! And five, no else must know about our bet. Got it?" then you walked away.

"Wait, hold up. I still don't understand what I'm doing right now" he smiled. You groaned and walked away again.

 

-------------------------------

As classes were over, so did school. You rubbed your eyes and stretched. Everyone was already gone by the time you were done stretching. You got up with a sigh and walked out of the classroom.

At the main entrance of the school, you saw your bus that had already arrived. Smiling, you walked over to the bus. 

"Babe! Where are you going?" Daehyun stopped infront of you.

"Did you forget the rules?" you said, trying to get him out of your way.

"What rules?" He smiled innocently again. You gave yourself a facepalm. Why was I born?! You thought.

Never in your life have you met someone as stubborn like him. He was this hottie but a stubborn one. He never listens to what you say or what other's say. For some odd reason, you hated him for that. He always got what he wanted. A smartass yet a player.