Ideal Type

SoshiBang ♥ Drabbles

"Hey... Hey Ji!" Yoona nudged me on my side as she fed herself some popcorn. We were in my condo watching a movie.

 

"Hm?" I hummed as I looked at her. What surprised me is that even after all this months of dating her, I still couldn't get enough of her perfect face. So pretty. So beautiful. No wonder she's mine.

 

"I never asked you this..." she paused as she took a sip from her can of Coke. "But what's your ideal type?" she asked; her eyes filled with genuine curiosity.

 

I tried to stifle a laugh, "Why are you asking, my dear Yoona?" as a teasing smirk formed in my lips.

 

"I dunno," she shrugged with her lips pouted "I just want to know." she said.

 

Time to tease this little choding, I thought to myself as a devilish grin found it's way on my lips. 

 

"My ideal type would be someone who's fierce and tough --not only in the inside but on the outside too-- Someone who is independent and strong. Someone who has her principles yet, I want her to show her different and cute side to me and only me." I paused as I looked at her, wanting to see her reaction. She had a pout on her lips and her brows were starting to connect. I laughed inwardly at her cuteness.

 

"What about her physical appearance? You know, does she have to be pretty?" She asked trying her best to be subtle but clearly, failed to do so.

 

I chuckled, thinking how adorable my girl could be. "As for the appearance, I wouldn't want her to be pretty and I wouldn't want her to be goddess-like because you know, the whole Korea would be raving about her and I wouldn't want too many people wanting her. I'm selfish so I want her to myself." I smirked then fed myself dome popcorn. After chewing and all that, I continued.

 

"Someone average looking is okay. Oh and she has to have good body proportion; enough to arouse a man." I laughed at my own words. Somewhere in between my hearty laugh I heard Yoona saying "ert"; making me laugh more. 

 

"I'm still a simple man with simple needs." I said after my laughter died down. "So yeah, that was it." I nodded unconsciously as I fixated my gaze on her. She was sitting with her shoulders slumped and it seemed like she was spacing out. Sensing my gaze on her after a while, she looked at me too.

 

"So that was it?" She asked faking a cheerful tone but her eyes said so otherwise. I nodded as my reply.

 

"It's.. It's nice that you're being completely honest to me." Her voice cracked.

 

I sighed as I looked her in the eyes meaningfully. Then, I s my arms on her hips and pulled her closer towards me. She flinched at first but complied in the end. After that, I held her cheek and made her head rest on my shoulder.

 

"You know what's better than all that?" I asked her soothingly as my arms rested on her shoulder, giving her light squeezes from time to time. 

 

"What?" She somberly asked; her head resting on my chest.

 

"You." I said sheepishly which ended up with me having a hard blow on my chest. "Ow!" I whimpered. Wow, this girl got some muscle on her.

 

"Stop that. I know you're just trying to make me feel better because I'm nowhere near your ideal type." She said accusingly; her head still rested on my chest.

 

"No, it's true." I said. "You're better, in fact, you're much, much, better. You know why?" She shook her head. "Because, you're real and you're here with me, right now. And even if you're completely different from the ideal type I had in mind, I still fell for you right? I still chose you." I gave her arm a light squeeze, ensuring her that what I'm saying is true. 

 

"Maybe, that's how this whole ideal type thing works. You're whole life, you have this one image of a girl that you would want meet, the one you want to be with but, in the end, you may not want to be with them. Because, they're not right for you. This one girl you wished for your whole life is not right for you but this other girl that you never thought you'd like would be the one who's right for you. The one you'd want to spend your life with. And you think back at how stupid you for were wasting your time wishing for a girl that you wouldn't even want to be with in the end 'cause it wouldn't matter. Nothing matters. The right girl comes when the right girl comes." I said, quite shocked with myself. I couldn't stop, I just poured all my thoughts in everything I have just said. I took a peek at Yoona and she had this blank expression on her face. I just knew that she was thinking about something.

 

"And all that applies to me because I'm here right now, completely head over heels, completely mesmerized, enchanted and completely in love with this girl beside me along with thousands and thousands on men --and may be even women-- " She chuckled. "Scattered all over Korea even though she's far from my ideal type but, I don't care because, I love her. To death." I said as I held her closer to me and kissed her forehead lovingly. She looked up after that and straightened herself up. On her, she had the biggest grind. A grin that i have come to mirror seeing how smitten she looked.

 

"Awww~ You know, you really know how to get yourself out of trouble, mister. And it completely boggles my mid how you can do it in the sweetest way while making my heart beat fast, in a way that I think I might have a heart attack soon."  My grin grew wider.

 

"Yeah, I have my way with words." I said cheekily as I spread my arms wide signaling her to hug me. She complied and enveloped me in a tight hug. 

 

"I love you" She said.

 

"I love you too."

 

 


 

Sorry, no graphic for this one. Got lazy, LOL.

And this is too cheesy for it's own good.

 

ಠ_ಠ

 

See him? ^

He's my friend. He's judging you for not commenting and not subscribing.

So you should really comment more.

He's watching you.

 

 

ಠ_ಠ