Love at First Sight

SoshiBang ♥ Drabbles

 

Perfection. The man she was eyeing was perfection. It had been a couple of minutes now. Still, she never tore her gaze from him. To say the least, she was enchanted by his presence. He had blonde hair, just like hers. He was holding a camera, just like her too.‘This must be faith..’ she thought. The side of her lips tugged upwards as she held her camera up close. She wanted to steal a piece of memory of him. A piece of his perfection in a motionless piece of art.

 

As she was just about to click.. “Hey miss!”

 

She was stunned when she noticed his holy presence an arm’s length away from her. The word perfection instantly became an understatement, to her. No, he’s not perfect. He’s more than that.

 

The blonde in front of her was talking yet she paid no attention. He was talking something about.. cameras? The only thing her mind was capable of doing, at least, in that moment, was to admire every piece of him. His ash-blonde hair, his deep brown eyes, his perfect nose, his bone structure, his.. lips. Oh, his lips! It was as if it was calling out to her, begging for hers too. ‘If only..’ she thought, dreamily. ‘He’s still a stranger though.’

 

“Hey miss, miss!” He shook her shoulders lightly, breaking her train of thoughts.

 

“Yeah?” She looked up & met his eyes. The moment she did, she felt her heart skip a beat. Then again, and again, and again…

 

“There’s something in your eyes..” He mumbled softly; his gaze boring hers.

 

“Yeah..” A small smile spread on her lips.  ”Must have been love at first sight.”

 



 

 

Yeah, yeah, I know.. too cheesy. LOL.

*haters gonna hate*

 

Oh, the gif is made by me. Please don't take without permission and without properly crediting me.

 

Please tell me what you think on the comments section below :D

And please subscribe. Thank You~ ^^