Closer

SoshiBang ♥ Drabbles

She sobbed in his chest; her tears soaking the fabric of his shirt. She banged her fist continously on his chest but he didn't flinch. All he he was capable to do was to hold her tightly in his arms. He wanted to assure her that everything was going to be fine because now, he was sure. He was sure that he wanted to be with her no matter what the cost is. 

 

"Why? why did you leave me Choi Seunghyun? Why didn't you come to me?" She sobbed; her voice muffled in his chest.

 

He heaved a deep sigh, “Although I wanted to go closer, I couldn’t possibly go closer because the more I do, I felt like the more you will drift from me.. if I come closer.. if I do, I felt like you will leave me forever that’s why I couldn’t come closer. After you left, those pains and loneliness.. I didn’t think I will be able to handle it so, although I wanted to come closer, I didn’t dare to. Rather than having one moment where I am close to you and letting you go away from me forever, although we may be some distance away.. I wanted to be at a place where I would always be able to see you.”

 

She looked up to him, her face wet with tears but, her eyes showed how confused she was. "Wha- what are you trying to say?" She stuttered. Her eyes searching for answers.

 

"Nothing. It doesn't really matter anymore." He pausesd and he looked at her; eyes filled with so much longing. "The only thing that matters is that I want to be with you and nothing can't stop me from doing so."