Cursed Life

When You Walked Away

 

I woke up by 10:09 am. I felt so lazy. Because I didn’t have anywhere to go to. With him. I felt lazy to get up from my bed. I tried to go to sleep. I was thinking to reenergize, but sleep wouldn’t come. Then I thought of something. I will visit him in his dorm. Finally, I got the urge to get up. I took a bath, fixed myself, went out of the house and bought food. I was thinking of his other trainmates. This would be my first time meeting them. I rode a bus. Then, after the trip, I realized I was walking through the corridor of his dorm building. Room 21. That’s what the guard told me where Kai is staying in. then, when I reached infront of the door, I pushed the doorbell button, but no one opened it. But when I looked closer, I saw the door wasn’t really closed. I thought twice of walking in or not. I decided to walk in. as I opened the door fully, I saw the living room. Full of mess. Junk foods, plates with some foods still on them, and bottles of soju. They partied last night? I knew Kai. He doesn’t drink. He curses beer, soju, etc. I looked around the room. The dorm is beautiful. Literally prettier than an apartment. I continued to walk around and found another door. I was pretty sure that would be the bedroom. I twisted the knob. First people I saw were guys deeply asleep. I pushed the door open wide, I saw a girl lying on a bed. What is she doing here in a boys’  dormitory? Then I realized she was lying beside a guy. A shirtless guy. I squinted my eyes to see a clearer vision. I froze at what I’ve just seen. I dropped the food on the floor. It made a quite loud sound. The guy moved. He opened his eyes. Then in another second, he jumped in surprise. He looked at his side. The girl was still sleeping peacefully. I was speechless. My eyes started to be watery.

 

 

“Sehun, it’s not what you’re thinking.” Kai stood up and attempted to walk closer to me. But I already ran out of the room. When I reached the door, I bumped with a tall, hazel-brown haired guy. I didn’t say sorry. I just ran away to that now ugly place. What I saw was too painful. Much more painful than anything in the world. I couldn’t believe my boyfriend sleeping shirtlessly with a girl. No one couldn’t blame me of thinking something happened to them last night. What else would I think? He’s still a man. As what he had said, he has urges. Men have urges. But he told me he only wants to do it with me when we’re already married. He said that. He promised me I would be the last girl he would love.

 

 

“Sehun-ah, I will never look for anyone else. I love you. I promise I will love you always.”

 

 What happened to that promise? Died out? Was that the reason why he wasn’t looking for me these past few days? Because he got another girl that can fulfill his urges? Because I couldn’t do that, he wanted to find another? Tears continued to fall down my cheeks. I ran to where my feet brought me. I realized I was infront of a lake. My knees became weak then I landed on the grass. I screamed on top of my lungs. I screamed sounds, but I heard no exact words there. I was screaming but the pain was still there. I prefer being stabbed for many times than feeling this pain. Because if I would be stabbed, I’ll die immediately. But with what I’m feeling now, I’m dying slowly. Slowly. But I wouldn’t die completely. Imagine how would I survive like that. Kai, why are you doing this to me? Didn’t you love me? Kai??!! I let out a scream again.

 

“Scream, cry as long as you want. If that will make you fine.” Said a voice. I turned my face and I saw the tall guy with the hazel brown hair whom I bumped with a while ago. He sat beside me. I noticed his features. He has big eyes, beautiful nose, delicate lips, nice skin. I quickly wiped my tears. My face gone so damped. I saw him offered his handkerchief. I just shook my head. But he insisted. He already did the work. He wiped my tears for me. I pulled my face away. What was he trying to do?

 

“I didn’t know what happened last night. I didn’t stay in the dorm. But you can talk to me if you want. By the way, my name is Chanyeol.” He offered his hand this time. But I didn’t give mine. So, he’s also a trainee. I looked down. I still couldn’t breathe well. Then he stood up. “Look, you’ve got a big problem. If you want someone to talk to, I’m here. I can help you and Jongin in fixing this.” I looked at him as he walked off.