Chapter 3

Stay with Me

“Oppa,please don’t make me shy,”I said.I got shocked because he suddenly stopped his car.Luckily,he parked his car at safety place.

 

“Suzy,I love you..If you already know about the meaning of the song is we will still together if someone want separated us.I cant live without you.I don’t care if my fan want me with Kim So Eun.I just want be with you,my suzy,”he stared at my eyes deeply.I can feel his stare to me.Its go to my heart easily.My tears falling down.He is so beautiful for me.His face look alike Rain oppa.If they want I choose between Rain oppa or him.I still choose Lee Junho because I love him so much.

 

“Junho oppa,I love you too.I know about that song.I hope we will do it the best,for our love..I know about you and So Eun unnie.I wished that I will replaced her and be with you for that variety show.The director know about I don’t like composed song,”I said while holding his hand tightly.

 

“Its okay my love,our music video will become my favourite moment that I will never forget because I be with you.If you know,Wooyoung hyung don’t like about this music video because you with me become partner here,”he said with scared voice.

 

“Wooyoung oppa?He just my ideal type.My true love is in front me now,Lee Junho.If he want separated us,I will never makes it happened because I love you not him,”I said.My faces become closer to his face.

 

“Thank you,my love..I love you more,”he said.After that,he kissed me deeply.This kiss is so meant to me.

 

“Yeobo,I think we should hurry now.We already late for our schedule,"I worried.

"I believe the director will not mad at us.The director is the one make 2PM first MV 10 out 10.He has amazing idea.Maybe we should tell them about us,he recommended.

"No Yeobo...Our relationship is secret.Do you want Wooyoung oppa kill you?,"I replied.

"But Jagiya..Wooyoung will act too in this MV.JYP messaged me just now,"his face changed.

"Yeobo..what is his role here?,"i asked again.

"He will become my rival.When we want to sky diving.We fell and we can't swimming.I can't help you that times.Suddenly,he will become your protector..he leave me alone ..He just save you not me.,"he explained one by one.