Chapter 2

Stay with Me

 

Wooyoung looked at me seriously

 

“Are its all about Suzy?”He asked me.I don’t know what I supposed to say.

 

“Only the music video can answered your question..I should go now,”I replied.

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

Miss A Dorm

 

Only Min and Fei don’t have scheduled today.Jia have to go back her country because her mother sick.They like usual watch Drama Dream High together.Suddenly,Suzy opened the door with a smile.Min shocked and curious about Suzy.

 

“Suzy,why you’re so happy today?”Min asked.Fei just join the conversation.She don’t have nothing to said.

 

“JYP met me just now.He said that I will have new music video with 2PM’s oppa..No all 2PM oppa will act with me,”I said.

 

“Wow,congrates Suzy.Fei and Jia already act with them in My Color MV.Now,your turn is coming..May I ask something?Are you like someone from 2PM?”Min asked again.Fei feel like want to interrupted.

 

“You love Wooyoung??We already know about it because you always said it in all variety show,”Fei said.

 

“No Wooyoung oppa…Its Junho oppa..”I said.Min and Fei shocked.They see me like I’m bad girl.

 

“Are you cheated on Wooyoung?”Min said.

 

“No unnie..I don’t have any relationship with Wooyoung oppa..We also not together.Why you said like that??”I said.My voice is changes.

 

“Suzy..You love Junho??”,Fei asked me.My face become red.

 

“Look at her faces…Its mean its true..You happy because of Junho,”Fei said again.

 

“Unnie,wanna know the truth..Just watch the new music video,Stay with me,”I said.

 

“Okay,Suzy..have a nice date with him…,”Min said.They helped me to packed my things.After that,I waiting for Junho to fetch me.

 

Omo..Long time that I’m not update my twitter.When I log in,I see Junho tweet to me.

 

@dlswnghek..I can’t wait to have new music video,Stay with me with someone that I loved.

 

After that,his fans comment about it.

 

……..wow…oppa…who is your love?Why you tweet it to Suzy?...

 

I should comment about it.

 

@Missa_Suzy Yeah.. I will wait for it too Oppa.

 

After a few minutes,Junsu oppa and Taecyeon oppa comment.

 

@taeccool….have a nice date with my dongsaeng…

 

@Jun2dakay….take care of him…okay..

 

 

Omo..are they know about my relationship with Junho..?

 

Suddenly,I heard car sound…Junho oppa is coming..Min come to me and said

 

“Suzy,your love is coming…Don’t be naughty there…”Min said.I just nooded.

 

I holding my beg to go his car..Suddenly,Min shouted…

“Junho-shi…Please take care of my sister.Don’t be naughty with here..Have a nice date…”Min said.He replied back.

 

“Okay…Minnie..I will…”he said.He took my beg and put in passenger place.He opened my door with smile.

 

“Come in..beautiful Suzy,”he said.I entered the car.We waved hand to Min and Fei.In journey,there is quite scene.I should start the conversation.

 

“Junho,You know that so many people comment in your tweet to me?Taecyeon oppa and Junsu oppa also did same thing..Your fans also..”I said.

 

“Really?its mean our relationship reveal right?”he asked me.

 

“I think so…”I replied.Suddenly,he holding my hand while driving.My face become red.