Love

Stay with Me

 

JYP’s POV

 

In the JYP’s building,JYP have discussing with 2PM’s manager."Can I know whats the new about 2PM now?",he asked like usual.After he asked,manager explain everything.

 

“Wow,’Republic of 2PM’ album already release only in 1 week and one of the song in that album is Stay with me become NO 1 in one of Radio Station in Japan..,How it is happened?,”I said while looking the report which 2PM manager give to him

 

“Yeah,hyung.I also don't believe it.Its happened to fast.When we listened that song,we will get the happiness while dancing.Suddenly,I get best idea,hyung.I think we should release music video for this song,”Manager of 2PM recommended.Its took time for JYP thought about it.

 

“Why I don’t thought about it?Its great idea.Based on the lyrics,this song is for romantic couple.In JYP Nation,I already have a few couple such as Taeczy (Taecyeon and Suzy) and Woozy (Wooyoung and Suzy).I wonder who is a couple want to act for this song?”I said.I'm not allowed this two couples together because Taecyeon and Wooyoung is like brother for Suzy.Gossip about Wooyoung and IU become top one.Rumor about Taecyeon and Jessica SNSD have dating,its become hot topic everywhere.

 

“I also think about that.I think we should make new couple.Now,2PM and Miss A become popular.We should choose one of them to make new couple.Who is person that you think?”he said.

 

“A few days ago,when I want to update my tweet on twitter,I saw that Junho and Suzy tweet each other.I think they will make cute couple,what do you think?,”I said.Junho is my favourite dancer in 2PM.He is good in dancing.I’m happy because he is 2PM’s member.

 

“About Junho,I can feel that he loves someone but I don’t know who is she.Three days ago,I went to his room which shared with Wooyoung.I found something under his pillow.Its wrote “I love Miss A (Maknae)”.I think that he has some feeling to Suzy,”he said.

 

“Really?He is my favourite dancer while I love Suzy’s voice.I also watch some video on Youtube.The video is for Junzy,Junho and Suzy.That couples name is good and cute.The video is from kinaznanaz9 youtube user.She make some stories for this couple such as True Feeling.In that story,suzy will make decision to choose who,Junho or Taecyeon?Thats story is very good.I think that I want make this couple together,Junzy,”I said.This is my first time to watch fanmade video from their fan.Its really good video and some of video is sad.

 

“Yeah,its great.I will tell Junho after these.I will tell you what’s his reaction after he know about these,”he said.After that,he walking away from my room.Junho,just wait for my plan to make you found your love..JUNZY FIGHTING!!

 

Junho’s POV

 

In 2PM dorm,all member doing his activities.Taecyeon did some homework because his exam is around in corner.Wooyoung is chatting with his fan.Nichkhun is think what he want did with Victoria in that show.Junsu,who texted with Sunny SNSD.Sunny is Junsu’s girlfriend.Chansung,who tried make new recipe.I listened new song from MP3 .

Stay with me is my favourite song.I hope that we will have music video for it.Its love song.Its supposed have couple.I also wish that I can act in that music video with someone that I loves,Bae Suzy.

 

“Hyung,Stay with me is good song.Why JYP don’t want music video for it.I want that music video,”I said to everyone.

 

“Maybe JYP don’t like that song.What should we do?We can just follow what he want,”Junsu said while texted his girl.

 

“Junho,that’s song is love song.There is supposed have couple.what do you think who is them?”Taecyeon said.

 

“For me,I want Khuntoria to be that music video,kekekeke,”Nichkhun said.Everyone laughed.

 

“Khun hyung,you can’t.I’m single and I supposed to act in that song,”I replied.

 

“Same with you Khunnie,I want Sunny and Junsu act in that movie,”Junsu said.

 

“Are you forgot something,Junho.Not only you is single,Chansung and I also single,”Taecyeon said.

 

“Okay hyung..kekeke...,”I said.Suddenly,someone know what I think.

 

“Hyung,I like Junho and Suzy act in that music video because I searching some video in Youtube and I found about you and Suzy.Your couple name is JUNZY,”Chansung said from kitchen.Everyone shocked.Youtube??I will searching it later.

 

“Channie,give me their link..”I said.Wooyoung stares at me.

 

“Whats wrong with you Junho?Why you want that youtube link?,”Taecyeon said.What should I said?I don’t want my member now that I love Suzy.

 

“I just want to watch it.Is that wrong?”I said.Chansung finished making his new recipes and he interrupted.

 

“Junho,I feel something wrong with you when I said ‘Suzy’ name.Are you loves her?”Chansung said.I really want to said that ‘I love suzy’.Suddenly,Junsu said something make me feel happy because my secret will not comes out.

 

“Are you forgetting something,Taecyeon,Chansung,Everyone know that Junho loves Krystal because of our Hands Up song,”Junsu said.

 

“Yeah,hyung..I loves Krystal.Suzy is my close friend.I want to know about it,”I said.Wooyoung want to said something.

 

“Junho,if I know you loves Suzy.You will get my punishment first.I’m her ideal types.You already know it right?One things mores,Stay with me is my song and its not your song,”Wooyoung said.

 

“Hyung,I don’t want fight you again.Its enough..We’re 2PM.We should always believe each other,”I said.Junsu and Taecyeon look each other.

 

“Taec,they will fight each other.I know that Junho loves Suzy because I found something who related Suzy under his pillow,Don’t said to everyone,Okay,”Junsu whispered.Taecyeon nooded.

 

“Wooyoung,Junho…Don’t fight..You already promise to me,right?Are you forget?Thats song is for everyone and the song is ours..2PM’s song,”Taecyeon explain everything.

 

“Okay Taecyeon,”Junho and Wooyoung said it same times.Suddenly,someone is coming.Its 2PM’s manager.

 

“Hey guys,what happened here?Wooyoung and Junho…are you fighting again?What I told you,please don’t fight.If JYP know about it,he will get mad.I have good news for you guys,”he said.

 

“We’re not fighting.We just joking each other,”I put my hand on Wooyoung’s shoulder.He also did same things.We’re smile.

 

“Okay…whats it hyung?”Taecyeon said.

 

“Yeah,we want to know,”Junsu said.Nichkhun don’t said anything.He just focus what he want to do.

 

“Okay,I will tell you.You will have new music video,”he said.

 

“New music video?”Junsu said.He looked at me.

 

“Yeah,one of you will act in that music video,”he said.

 

“Okay,whats song?”Taecyeon asked.

 

“Stay with me,”he said.Taecyeon looked at me.

 

“JYP and I already discussed about it.He want Junho and someone from JYP Nation act as couple in this music video,”he said.He also looked at me.Why everyone looked at me?Wooyoung’s face is like want to get mad at me.

 

“With who?”Wooyoung asked.

 

“You will know about it later,”he said,Suddenly,we heard door bell.Taecyeon opened the door.Its Suzy.

 

“Anneyeong 2PM oppa,Where is Junho oppa?”she said.She searching me.

 

“I’m here Suzy,why?”I asked.

 

“JYP want to see us now,”she answered.

 

“Hyemi,why you don’t want see me?”Taecyeon asked Suzy.He looked at me.My faces changes.Junsu also looked at me.

 

“I always see you in my dream..kekekeke..jinguk..Junho oppa,we should go now,”she said.She holding my hand.Wooyoung separated our hands.He whispered something to my ear,”Junho,watch out what you will doing?”

 

“Wait,look at Junho,his face become red..Suzy,what you did?”Junsu asked her.Aishh…Junsu hyung will make me more shy.

 

“Nothing hyung..my face always like these..We should go now,”I holding her hand back and go away from the room.In cars,only me and Suzy.We don’t speak anything.Finally,she started first.

 

“Junho oppa,are you know why JYP want to see us?”she said and looked at me.I can’t look at her because I’m driving.My heart keep beating fast.

 

“Suzy,my manager told me that 2PM will have new MV.The song is Stay with me.He also said that I will act with someone as couple in that MV.Maybe JYP want to said that,”I said,

 

“You know oppa,I love that song.I hope you will be good actor and I also wish that you act in Dream High 3..kekeke..Oppa,may I ask something?”she said.Her voice that I admire most.

 

“I also hope that too.I really want act in Dream High 3 with someone that I admire most but she already act in that drama.What you want to say?”I said.

 

“Who is She?Eunjung unnie or IU or Joo unnie or me?Why your face was red just now?”she asked.She asked the question which difficult for me to answered it.I really want to said the last name,’Suzy’.

“Its secret Suzy.About just now,Actually…I falling…”my phone ringing.Thanks for the phone call.

 

“Suzy,can you answer the call..Tell that I’m driving..I will call back,”I asked her.

 

“Okay oppa..after that,you will answered my question,right?”she said.I nooded.I tried to look the screen of my phone.Krystal called me.

 

 

Krystal:Hi,my lovely boy..Why you’re not answered my call last night?

Suzy:ahmmmm...

Krystal:I miss you so much.I need you right now.

Suzy:Krystal..Junho oppa is driving.Its Suzy speaking.

Krystal:Opss.sorry Suzy...Tell him to call me tonight,okay.

Suzy:Okay Krystal.

 

Suzy ended the conversation first.Her face changes.She is jealous.I know it.

 

“Suzy,who is calling me?”I asked her.I pretend that I don’t know.

 

“Oppa,what is your relationship with Krystal?She said that you want called her tonight,”She said.

 

“Okay…I will called her back..Why your faces changes?Are you jealous?You’re too cute when you’re jealous,”I tried to look at her face.

 

“No oppa..I’m not jealous,”She said.After that,we don’t speak anything.She really jealous..Are she loves me too?

 

Finally,we arrived at JYP building.I opened her door.

 

“Here we go,Bae Suzy,”she still not speak anything.I don’t want she avoiding me.I will feel sad if she still like these.I holding her hand.

 

“I’m so sorry if I make you jealous.,”I said and smile at her.She smiled back to me.We holding hand each other until we arrived at JYP’s room.

 

“Anneyeong,JYP.Why you want to see us?”I said.We;re stop holding hand each other.

 

“Sit here,”he replied.

 

“I know that your manager already told you about this,right?Junho will become Suzy’s boyfriend in Stay With Me MV,”He said.Suzy’s face changes.

 

“Wow…I love that song.Its so romantic.”she looked at me.I feel my heart beating again.

 

“Okay,You will go shooting for 3 days.Don’t worry about your group schedules.I will handle it.Now,you can go home and prepared your things.Car will go to your house.Everything is my plan,”he said.

 

“Okay hyung..we should go now,”I said.Suddenly,he stopped my leaving.


”Wait…Junho..Suzy…Why you holding hand each other just now?”he asked.

 

“I just…”she interrupted”We just playing some games”,she said.

 

“Okay,I hope you’re enjoyed your vacation,”he said.After we walked away,we don’t speak anything.I thought this is suitable time to confess it.

 

“Suzy,please wait,”I holding her both hand.I become closer to her.

 

“Suzy,I love you.Krystal and I just close friend and not like you with me.Since we first met,I falling in love with you.I can’t live without you,”I said.Suddenly,she kissed me.

 

“That’s my answer.I love you too Lee Junho,”she smiled at me.I continued kiss her.

 

“Oppa,We already late for our first date,”she said.

 

“Okay my Suzy.Meet you later..Don’t said to someone about us because Wooyoung hyung mad at me.

 

“Okay,my handsome boy..Don’t flirt with Krystal.You’re mine,”she replied.I sent her back to Miss A’s dorm.This is my first time to send my love back home.

 

2PM’S Dorm

 

Taecyeon,Wooyoung and Junsu watching variety show in living room.They shocked because I running to my room.

 

“Junho,whats wrong?why you like these?”Wooyoung asked me.

 

“I should hurry now because I will go shooting for our song.3 days in some place.I don’t know where is.”I said.Taecyeon and Junsu heard my word.

 

“Mwoh,Junho!!What??You will have vacation with who?I’m sure he will act with Suzy,”Junsu said.My faces become red.

 

“Look Taec,his face become red.Its means it true,”he said it again.

 

“Hyung.if you want to know why I’m being like these.Just watch our music video,you will know about it,”I said.