CONTINUATION OF FIRST DAY HIGH

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

==L.Joe's POV==

When I was about to sit down, I noticed 2 girls who didn't recognized us, they weren't screaming or even looked at us, they were just carelessly eating. Then I realized it was Gyu Won and Hyorin, my seatmate and her besfriend! "Who are those two 2 girls who are just ignoring us?" Ricky suddenly asked all of us. "I think they're new comers." CAP hyung answerd. "Aniyo~ Hyorin's not a newcomer, but Gyu Won is." I corrected CAP hyung. They stared at me. "Wae???" I asked confusedly. "How do you know?" Chunji asked me curiously. "Gyu Won is my seatmate and Hyorin and I were friends before!" They just  nodded their head and continued to eat, except for CAP hyung who's just staring at Hyorin. *hmmmm.. CAP hyung must be interested in Hyorin*

"Ya! Hyung~!" he keeps staring at her. *pfft... must be daydreaming about him and her*

"HYUUUUUNG!!!!" I shouted very loud that everyone in the canteen stared at me including Gyu Won and Hyorin. I just bowed down to them and apologized. I glared at CAP hyung. "Wae?!" he asked me with his angry face. *to be honest, I was a bit scared when he did that* "You like Hyorin, do you?" "N-n-no!" "Why do you keep on staring at her? You didn't even heard me calling you awhile ago because you were too busy daydreaming about the 2 of you." He pretended not to hear me and continued to eat. *pfft.. silly hyung.. You make it too obvious.* I looked at Gyu Won and realized my heart is beating faster when i saw her. *AISH~~~ WHAT IS HAPPENING W/ ME?! IT CAN'T BE! IT CAN'T BE! WHY WOULD I BE INLOVE W/ A NERD?! STOP BEATING FAST YOU STUPID HEART!*

==Your POV==

 

Me and Hyorin are done eating so we decided to go the library to study. When we were about to go to the library, we bumped into someone. We saw 5 girls madly staring at us. Hyorin knows them, but i actually don't. They were scary looking girls.

"Mi-Mi-Mianhe~" I apologized and bowed to them.

"Next time, watch where you're going, ARA~?!"

"YA! We said sorry! Why don't you just accept the apology?!"

"Hahaha.. don't you know us?! We're f(x) the SCHOOL QUEENKAS! And who are you losers?!"

"I'm Gyu Won and she is my friend Hyo Rin and nobody cares who you are or what position you are in this school! We know you're just 5 ordinary girls seeking for attention!"

"YA! NERD! Don't you call us attention seeker because we are already the center of attention! All the boys come chasing for us and the girls praise us because of our beauty!"

"YA! Don't you ever call me a nerd! And duuh.. not all boys chases after you and not all girls praise you because of your beauty, maybe they were just forced to do that because you threatened them!"

"We DID NOT threaten them!"

"BIG FAT LIAR!" one member of f(x) suddenly pushed really hard that i fell and hurt my !

"YA! Why did you push her?! Pffft.. Maybe you were about to lose in this argument so you pushed her so you won't lose!" Hyorin shouted she  looked back to check me and she hurriedly picked me up and smiled at me. Then I saw 6 guys who came running our way.

==L.Joe's POV==

I saw 2 girls having a fight with the so called "QUEENKAS." I saw Sulli pushed Gyu Won and Gyu Won fell really hard. I stood up and went to them and the other members followed.

"YA!" I shouted at the quuenkas

"O-o-o L.Joe oppa, what are you doing here?"

"The question is what are you doing here and why did you push this innocent person?!"

"Because oppa ~~" Before Victoria could speak I yelled at them. "GET OUT FROM THE CANTEEN!" "But o-o-oppa~" "I SAID, GET OUT FROM THE CANTEEN!!!!!!!" They hurriedly went out and asked Gyu Won if she's alright. The other members looked at me w/ their jaw dropping.

==Your POV==

I saw L.Joe yelling at the Queenkas, he turned red that I can see smoke coming out from his ears and nose. He immidiately asked if i was ok. "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly. "Eung" I forced a smile but deep inside I was really hurt. "Me and Hyorin will just go to the library." I picked my books up and hurriedly went outside. When we were about to go to the library, we realized that L.Joe was following us. JUST L.JOE. L.Joe winked at Hyorin and I looked confused. Hyorin asked permission from me if she could just study in the classroom. I just nodded. She hurriedly went upstairs smiling like an idiot.

"Ya~ Gyu Won-ah, are you ok?"

"Eung." I smiled and nodded

==L.Joe's POV==

*she did it again O____O* When we were walking together going upstairs, I looked at her and she looked pale and weak. "Ya~ Gyu Won-ah, are you really ok?" "Eung, I'm O~" Before she can finish her sentence, she suddenly fainted and luckily I grabbed her by the waist and carried her, her glasses fell and so as her things. When I looked at her w/o the glasses on, I feel like I was in heaven, she looked like an angel. I hurriedly brought her to the clinic and went back to the place where she fainted and picked her things up.

==Your POV==

I woke up and found myself inside the clinic. I turned my head from left, right, back and front confusedly. I didn't know why I'm here. Then suddenly, someone appeared infront of me. I realized it was L.Joe! O___O ... My eyes widened when I saw him, at the same time, my heart skipped a beat. *AISH~ F U HEART!* I asked him what happened and he told me the whole story. After that he helped me get up from the bed. We walked together going to the classroom. I stopped and I grabbed his wrist to stop him from walking. He looked confused.

"Ummm.. LJoe. Gomawo~ =)" I smiled at him and I hugged him. *O_O did I just hug him?! Omo~ wae?! Pabo Gyu Won, PABO!* I let go of him and hit my forehead w/ my hands. He saw me and he chuckled.

"Gyu Won-ah, stop hitting yourself" He grabbed my hand he smirked. :/ *what was that smirk for?* He didn't let go of my hand.

We arrived in our classroom and apologized for being late. We went to our seats and the teacher continued on discussing. I saw L.Joe sleeping. *pfft... he looks cute while sleeping. OMO~ whaty are you thinking Gyu Won-ah?! You're such a PABO!" I stared at L.Joe and he caught me staring at him. O_O ... *OMO~ what do i do? Ottohkae???*

"Ya~ Gyu Won-ah, you can't keep your eyes off my handsome face" 

"tsk, ya L.Joe! I just stared at you because you were drooling!" 

"I don't drool!"

"But now you did" I laughed. He looks embarassed by what I said. What I said wasn't true, I just lied to him so he won't know. I felt  guilty though. :/ ... Hours have passed and the class has ended. I went out and checked my watch *IT'S ALREADY 4:00! AND I HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE THE GATE WAITING FOR AJHUSSI! O.O* I ran out as fast as I could and i saw a limousine who just arrived and realized it was mine *PERFECT TIMING* 

 

===================================================================================================

 OMO~~ I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF LEDApple >.< THEY ARE TOO DAMN CUTE! I'LL MAKE A FF ABOUT THEM SOMEDAY (SOMEDAY)... PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR MORE CHAPTERS : )

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT. See you in Chapter 3