A Good Morning

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

You woke up and realized that it's too early to wake up. You decided to cook breakfast for your brother. When you got down, you already saw your brother cooking. 

"Oh, good morning Princess!" 

"Oppa! I told you not to call me PRINCESS!"

"But you ARE a Princess"

"Aish~~~ Whatever oppa!" stick out my tongue and he just laughed and pinched my cheeks. You checked the time (AGAIN) and realized it's already 7:30 a.m. You ate w/ your brother. After eating, you did the usual things you do, took a bath, brushed your teeth, and wore your uniform. (oh. BTW it's already Friday)... You went downstairs to check on your brother. "Oppa, when will omma and appa come back?" "I don't know yet Princess, but i'm sure they'll be back soon." "arasseo.."Hmmm.. something's different about you're appearance today..." "hmmm..? Mwo? What is it?" "Oh! I GOT IT! You forgot your glasses." "Oh! My identity keeper!" You ran to your room as fast as you could. Then I kissed my brother and I bid him goodbye. "Annyeong oppa! I'll be going now" "Arasseo.. Take care my princess."  You went out and went in the limousine. 

"Good morning Ajhussi"

"Good morning Gyu Won - ah" You were satisfied that he remembered to call you by your own name. You arrived in school.

"Ajhussi, I will go home by myself later, ara. Just take your day off ajhussi, you worked too hard." 

"No need Gyu Won - ah, It's my pleasure to serve you" 

"Arasseooo..~ But if you change your mind, go ahead and take your day off." 

"Arasseo, take care Gyu Won - ah! Go home safely, when you need me just call me, ara?"

"Eung, gomawo ajhussi"  He drove away and you directly went to your classroom. There, you saw L.Joe who's just sitting with a serious look. "Annyeong~" "Annyeong Gyu Won - ah" .. The boring class started. After how many hours passed, you were about to take your lunch.

==Gyu Won's POV==

I was about to take my lunch when someone grabbed me by my hand. I was surprised to see L.Joe infront of me. "YA! That hurts!"

"Mian,... ummm... Gyu Won - ah, do you want to join with us for lunch?"

"Hmmm.. Sounds good, since I want to know more about your friends. But I can't, Hyorin might be angry at me if I don't join her for lunch.

"If that's the case, bring her along. We'll be expecting you two, ara?" He ruffled my hair and I blushed a lot! I feel like my cheeks are burning HOT!!! I feel like i'll turn into a tomato. I looked back to hide my blushing face. But unfortunately, he noticed it.

"Don't hide your blushing face you tomato head!"

"YA! Don't you ever call me potato head!" He ruffled my hair again and we just laughed. Everyone in the hallway stared at us and mistaken us as a couple. They cheered and yelled "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" I blushed as red as a tomato.

==L.Joe's POV==

My eyes widened when everyone in the hallway asked us to KISS! I locked my eye on hers and she also locked her eyes on mine. We got closer and closer until our lips FINALLY met. We kissed for about 10 seconds and everyone yelled. She stepped back and I saw noticed she became red as a tomato! 

 

======================================================================================

Urghhhh!!! It's tooooo CHEESY!!! >.< ... hope you liked this chapter  : ) 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! See you next chapter   : )