First Day High

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

==Your POV==

I was still asleep until someone yelled from downstairs. "Gyu Won - ah! Breakfast is ready!" "I'm coming Oppa!" I checked the alarm clock and realized it's already 8:00 a.m. I got up from my bed and I immediately went down and directly went to the dining room. When I reached the dining room i sat and realized that my brother was eating ahead of me. 

"Ya! Oppa! Why did you eat ahead of  me?" i asked and then i pouted.

"Aigoo~ You're so cute" he said while pinching my cheeks.

I glared at him and continued to eat. After eating I hurriedly took a bath, brushed my teeth and wore my uniform. "Omo! It's already 8:10!" You hurriedly kissed your brothers cheek and went out, you got in the limousine and greeted the driver. 

"Good morning ajhussi!" I greeted the driver cheerfully.

"Oh~ Good morning princess." he greeted back while smiling.

"Aish~ Ajhussi, I told you to call me by my own name." I reminded him and pouted.

"Mian prin~~ Gyu won - ah" 

===END OF POV===

They arrived at the school and Gyu Won went out, she checked her watch and it's already 8:13. *wow ajhussi is a fast driver* You thought. "Ajhussi, please pick me up at 4" "Arasseo~ Do well in school Gyu Won - ah" "Gomawo ajhussi, annyeong, drive safely!" 

==Your POV==

I walked in the school and siged. I wandered around the school and I bumped into someone. I helped him pick the papers up and gave it to him. I looked back and walked away but before I can walk away from him, he grabbed my wrist and asked for my name. 

==L.Joe's POV==

I was walking in the hallway until i bumped into someone. She helped me pick the papers up and she hurriedly looked back and walked away. But then I grabbed her wrist and asked for her name. She looks like a nerd, but I don't care. *She's looks cute though* 

"What's your name?" I released her wrist

"A-a-annyeong, my name is Gyu Won, Lee Gyu Won." she answerd nervously and hurriedly walked away. Tsk, must be in a hurry. She didn't even asked for my name, does she even know me? I guess not. **sigh**

==Your POV==

I looked for my classroom w/c is class I-A. It was on the 3rd floor. Finally I founf it. I went inside and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ nae ileum-eun Gyu won-ibnida" I introduced myself confidently infront of the class.

"Lee Gyu Won, please sit beside L.Joe. L.Joe, please raise your hand." Ms. Park said formally. L.Joe raised his hand and I sit beside him. *was he the guy that I bumped to awhile ago?!* my eyes widened.

==L.Joe's POV==

Someone introduced himself/herself to the class. And I don't really care. But then, she mentioned a familiar name. *Lee Gyu Won* Ms. Park asked me to raise my hand. I raised my hand and the girl who just introduced herself sit beside me. *I remember now! She was the one who bumped me awhile ago!* I thought. I made sure that it was really her and i whispered "IT IS HER!" O______O"

==Your POV==

He suddenly talked to me. 

"So, you're new here?" he asked.

"Eung" I smiled while nodding. 

==L.Joe's POV==

*did she just smile?* SHE'S HELLA CUTE! ... URGH! STUPID HEART! 

=== END OF POV ===

After the boring classes has ended, they took their lunch, Gyu Won and Hyorin was eating together, but then they heard loud screams near the canteen door. 

==Gyu Won's POV==

"What's happeing?" I asked worriedly. "Must be TeenTop" "TeenTop? Who are they?" "They are the kingkas in our school." "Wow, they're really POPULAR!" 

All the girls were screaming, while the boys were just seated, except for the kingkas who were walking in a slow mo mode -____- .... 

"Ya~ Hyorin-ah... let's go check them out" I asked excitedly while pulling her arms.

"arasseo, arasseo.." she answered uninterestedly. We stood up and joined the crowd. As I was checking them out, I spotted my seatmate, L.Joe. *so he's one of the kingkas...* we got back to our table and continued to eat. They passed by us and took a seat just beside our table, but i didn't mind them. 

===================================================================================================

I'm tired cuz I just woke up ... I'll update it later :D .. I'll just put it in Chapter 2... GOMAWOOOO!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! Sorry for the mistakes i made : ) PPYONG~