how xP

Why Me..?
~JiYeons p.o.v~ i woke up on the couch, tucked in comfortably with my blnkets. "Jonghyun" i whisperd under my breath, i had gotten up and walked to his room. 'what am i doing here?' i thought to myself. i slightly knocked on his door, i didnt hear him answer. he was still sleeping but i heard him mumble something softly, i slowly opend the door and peeked through, jonghyun had fallen asleep in the clothes he wore yesterday. i lifted up my blankets and slid underneath them lying closer to him. we were facing eachother, his eyes closed , mine shocked as if to what i was doing in his bed?! he was still asleep, he pulled me closer to him and held me in his arms. he opened his eyes, and looked at me. it must have been two minutes or so before he leaned in closer and kissed my lips. at that moment, i felt so complete, did i really truly love him? without hesitating i kissed back. as if our lips were one, we sat there in silence, he pulled away and blushed, i myself had been blushing too, he hugged me and ivmelted in his arms. i could feet the heat on my side through the window from the sun rising, i rested in his arms as the room had a radiant yet soft glow, i had buried my face in his chest as i slowly fell back asleep.. ~ he woke me up gently and smiled "we have to get up now" he said sitting me up, i sat up hugging his arm smiling. i got up and left his room so we could both change. i went to go take a shower. i walked into the washroom stripping from my clothes , wrapping my self in a towl and sitting by the edge of the tub feeling for the right tempurature of water, once i had it set how i wanted, i hung my towel up and stepped in the shower.. ~ Jonghyuns p.o.v.~ after gettong dressed i went to go wash dishes so JiYeons mom would be upset when she got home, i proceeded washing, but i carelessly rubbed my eye and got soap in it, i ran to the wash room to get one, i saw a white one hanging on the door so i grabbed it and started pressing it against my eye, i set the towel on a chair and finished washing dishes. a few minutes after i had finished i hearf JiYeon, she was calling, my name? i ran to the washroom, " did something happen?!" i yelled swinging the door open. she stood hiding behind the shower curtain "i need a towel" she said hiding her face while blushing. i ran to our laundry room and grabbed a towel, i ran back to the washroom and threw it in to her, "thank you!!" she yelled as i slammed the door shut. my heart was frantically beating, furiously quick, what was that? why does my heart feel this way? ~~JiYeons p.o.v.~~ oh my gosh.. that was so embarrassing.. i dried my self and my hair , got dressed, and was almost too embarassed to walk out.. i did anyway, i walked oit and sat on the couch next to Jonghyun, he slipped his arm around my shoulders and i leaned on him. my mom walked through the door really drunk, Jonghyun held my hand and she glared at me.. she stomped to her room and slammed the door. i ran to Jonghyuns room and hid under the blankets, "baby, whats wrong?" he said as he shut the door then holding me. " uhm, nothing.. i just.. got cold." i lied, he stared at me with disbeleif " okay then" he said holding me closer , my hair. i looked up at him and pouted, " ahh JiYeon, your so cute" he said pinching my cheeks. it was alrdy 4in the afternoon. Jonghyun slipped in the movie "A Walk to Remember" and i sat in his lap watching it, he had his arms wrapped around my waist.i held his hands as he rubbed his fingers on mine, i smiled to myself staring at the screen, really thinking of how cute me and Jonghyun must look together, i chuckled to myself , "yaa ! whats so funny?!" he asked poking my belly.. i laughed loudly pushing his hands away, " nothing, i was just thinking" i said while looking at him.. ~~ the rest of the day went by watching movies and messing with eachother, it got dark out and it started to get late. ~~jonghyuns p.o.v.~~ i felt bad JiYeon always slept on the couch? i didnt underatand why either because there was a spare bedroom in the back.. she got up to go to sleep , and i pulled her wrist gently this time, "JiYeon, sleep in here tonight, please?" i asked warmly. she looked almost too tired to care, she climbed back into my bed with me, i held her tight in my arms as we both fell deeply asleep..