yaa!!

Why Me..?
it was the weekend already. i sat up on the couch and stared out my window. i lied back down and faced my back opposite from the wall, shutting my eyes, hoping to get more sleep. just like everyother morning i felt his warm arms wrap around my small body. i pushed him off the couch and laughed, he sat at the edge of the couch resting his head on the armrest staring at me. i tirn on my back and stared up at him, he smiled and kissed my cheek, i couldnt help but to blush. "JiYeon, you still didnt answer me," he said as he smirked, i told him laughing, " okay Jonghyun, ill go out with you," hes eyes wide he stood up , " really?!" i looked up at him, "if you make me breakfast" i winked at him, he heavily sighed and dragged himself to the kitchen. i smiled to myself as i watched him. when he was done cooking for me, he brought me my breakfast on a tray, i sat up on the couch , too lazy to eat in the kitchen. he sat on the floor across the room looking puzzled at me until he asked, "JiYeon, tell me , please, whyd you cut yourself?" i didnt answer, i didnt knowvwhat to tell him, i got up , walked to the kitchen and washed my own dishes, i walked back into the living room and sat next to him, i hugged him " you worry too much, just trust me when i say im okay," i told him while playfully pushing him. he looked deeply in my eyes, i dont think ive ever really, seen how handsome Jonghyun really is, weve known eachother for years, but i feel like theres something i dont know.. ~Jonghyuns p.o.v.~ i looked into her eyes, realizing how beautiful she really is.. i wonder what shes really thinking about, i grabbed her in my arms and embraced her warmly, i felt her small arms wrap around my body, she was so warm, my heart started beating rapidly, i pulled her away quickly before she could feel my heart beat. i walked quickly to my room blushing. i got in my room and i heard JiYeon giggle to herself.. i felt so embarassed, but wait.. she said shed go out with me!! i heard a knock on the door, "should i open it?" i whisperd to myself, "i heard you," JiYeon chuckled, "you should open it." i went to open the door, flustered, i looked at her, being herself, she took it upon herself to plop down on my bed and lie down. i glared at her, "yaa!! youre scaring me!! dont look at me like that!!" i smirked at her as she threw a pillow in my direction, i dodged and she pouted. i love JiYeon, i really do, and everyday, i just want to hold her in my arms, feel her warmth and make her smile. i sat on the edge of the bed, " hey , JiYeon, wanna go for a walk?" she looked at me confused , then she smiled brightly, " yeah! lets go!" she grabbed my hand and ran out of the room, she was so cute when she smiled, i wish i could see her smile more often. it was 2 in the after noon so we decided to go watch a movie. we walked to the movie theatre and bought our tickets. we went and found our spots and sat down, the movie started and she looked so excited, her lips curved into the prettiest smile in the world, JiYeon's beauty tops every beautiful girl on earth, my heart was filled with JiYeon.. ~JiYeons p.o.v.~ the movie was about to start, i was actually really excited, out of the corner of my eye i saw Jonghyun look at me and smile. i smiled to myself and began to watch the movie. towards the end of the movie, there was a love scene, i looked down at the ground and started blushing, i already knew without looking that Jonghyun was blushing too, i held his hand, he shot his head up , smiled at me and locked our fingers together. i smiled too .. when the movie was over, we walked out holding hands, a few people in our classes were there and they were staring at us with their jaws nearly falling to the floor. by that time it was 5:45 in the evening. "do you want to go out to dinner?" Jonghyun asked me, "sure , but.. i dont have any money " i told him a little embarassed. "its okay, ill pay, ne?" he smiled at me and pulled me to a noodle shop. i smiled at him and he kissed my cheek, i blushed and walked inside with him. we sat down, and ordered just plain ramen. we finished eating and left. we both decided to go on a walk. Jonghyun held my hand tighter and walked with me to the park. we sat down on a bench in on the side of the path surrounded by beautiful blossom trees. the scene was relaxing, the cool breeze ran through my hair as Jonghyun held me in his arms. ~Jonghyuns p.o.v.~ i wanted to hold her like this forever, but i noticed JiYeon had beeb drifting of to sleep, so i gently shook her shoulder, "JiYeon wakeup! come on lets go home" her eyes slowly fluttered open. " Jonghyun, i love you" she mumbles softly under her steady breath. "i love you too JiYeon," i held her closer to me . ~ we had gotten back home before 9pm. i lied her on the couch and tucked her in, "sleep tight beautiful" i whisperd as i kissed her forehead...