The Unexpected Meeting, part 2

Jesse's Cafe (JeTi) - Hiatus/Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I actually wanted to update tomorrow, but since today is baby Jung's birthday (okay, so for my timeline it's now just past 12 am, 24th October) I thought of giving you all a present to celebrate her birthday together, so enjoy!

“J” Yul run to Jesse as he was lying on the ground with a bleeding lip “I’m fine~” he mutters as he got up from the ground with the help of Yul. He wipes his blood from his lip “Listen, if you leave now, I will just let this go~” Jesse said, not wanting any trouble unless it is really necessary. However the boys just laughs at him “Don’t make me laugh” once again he swings at Jesse, but this time however Jesse has blocked hit fist. “Stop fighting!” he spoke calmly pushing away the offending fist. “And just leave in peace.”the boy opposite of Jesse scoffs in anger “Not after what you did!” he swings at Jesse again, but he moved away from the line of the swinging fist, grabs his wrist and pulls his hand towards his own body, pushing his free hand against the shoulder of the wrist he was holding, pushing it down towards the ground. “Listen… I don’t really like fighting but you already gave me two reasons to do so, this is my last warning to all of you. Please leave before it gets out of control!” the boy, that is locked by Jesse, tries to wiggle out of the tight grip, getting angry because he couldn’t get loose, he starts yelling at his friends “Get him!” Jesse sighted at the stubborn boy he was holding down, he pushed a little harder, before giving a dwit chagi towards another boy that was trying to attack him from behind without letting the other boy go. The only thing Yul did was stepping back and leaning against a table waiting for the fight to be over and only helps Jesse if it is really necessary.

Jesse was still holding the boy, while fighting the others away as he did an ap chagi against a chin from another boy that run towards him and a yeop chagi against someone’s stomach that tried attacking him at the side. It didn’t even take him that long to defeat them all as they were all lying on the floor in pain. “Now would you leave this place?” he asks glaring at the boys who scrambles to get up and to get out of the bar. Jesse let go of the boy, what seems to be the ‘leader’ as they had all listen to him. “That’s what I thought~” Jesse looks around, seeing several eyes of shock looking at him before he ended at Yul, asking for some help. Yul stood straight at his spot as he turns their attention towards him as he spoke calmly “Sorry about the commotion, nothing is going on!” the remaining people in the café looks at him with still shock expression by the sudden commotion but then got just back to their own business as if nothing had happened.

===============================================================================================

“Oppa I can’t believe you?” Yoona shook her head disappointed at her boyfriend. “What?” Yul asks confused as he was back behind the bar “You didn’t even help Jesse Oppa!” Yul just chuckles “Yah don’t just chuckle at me, I send you towards Jesse Oppa to help him, not just stand there and watch!” Yoona scolded her boyfriend with a stern expression on her face, while Yul just laughs it off. “But baby, you know Jesse can take care of himself and if not I would have in!” Jesse came behind Yul, grabbing a glass and a few bottle to mix a drink. “It’s alright Yoona, those guys were just trying to be tough, I could handle them anytime, they probably didn’t even know how to fight!” he spoke looking at Yoona smiling lightly at the girl, before turning his attention towards the girl next to her  that was looking up from the bar, he couldn’t help but to smile yet again at the cute sight in front of him, at least for him it looked cute. “Here you go miss, it’s for your hangover, it must be killing you right now~” the girl smiles lightly, a little hesitating at first as she often hears that those drinks for hangovers are nasty to drink. “Oh, euhm t-thank you… you have no idea!” Tiffany grabs the glass, sniffing it lightly before taking a sip, eventually in delight “O gosh it’s actually pretty yummy!” Yoona giggles patting her on her shoulders gently. “I know right, that is Jesse Oppa’s own creation!” Yoona said proudly. Jesse just smiles lightly as he walks towards the other side to meet the girl.

“So you’re feeling better now?” he asks as he meet her. “Yeah~ if you don’t count the pounding in my head that is.”  the girl jumps from her chair “But thanks for the drink and also I want to apologize about my behavior, I’m normally not like that!” “That’s okay, you were sad… at least you looked sad… and bothered~” “I am, I was…” she let out a sigh, looking at him as she walks closer with a frown, gently touching his bloody lip “Your lip… it’s still bleeding~” “A-Ah, that’s a-alright~” “No, no you have to take care of it before it gets worse, come sit and stay there~” she said, pushing him towards the chair she previously was sitting on en commands him to stay at his place. Jesse gulps as he could feel his heart beating faster than before. “We know Oppa… she is hot, but right now you look like a creep~” knuckles met his head to stop him from drooling. Jesse just looks at Yoona shyly “Sorry can’t help it, she is very very beautiful, but I know… don’t worry… she is off limit!” “Yeah, that’s too bad right Oppa, you would be a much better man for Tiff than that Jason guy!”she stated.

“Yul Oppa!” the three in the room could hear the voice clearly as it was pretty loud “Yeah that’s one thing you have to know Oppa, she has a really loud mouth!” Taeyeon joked with a giggle as she shakes her head. “What’s up Tiff?” “Do you perhaps have some ice and a first aid kit for Oppa?” “For Boss you mean?” “I don’t know about any Boss!” “For Jesse then…” “Yeah, for Jesse Oppa… I think, his name is Jesse… right? I mean I think I have heard Yoona Unni calling his name as Jesse~” Yul chuckles at her rambling “You sure know how to ramble, anyway the boy with a cut on his lip is Jesse and he is also the owner of J&K!” “Ah he is? They didn’t tell me that part, anyway do you have any?” “Of course we do, this isn’t really the first time something like this happens you know~”  Yul explains as he gives a first-aid kit and some ice with a cloths and a small bucket with water to the girl. “But this would be the first time that another girl other then Yoona would take care of him~” he stated, Tiffany just shrugs her shoulder “It’s the least I could do for him, for what he did for me!” she stated walking away, back to the private room.

“Ah good, you stayed at you place!” she grinned happily putting the stuff in her hands on the counter. “Well Ppany ah, you basically ordered him to sit still!” “I did didn’t I, hehe~” she giggles standing in front of Jesse, who was basically still taller than her even though he is sitting at the bar chair. Jesse was looking at her every move, being quiet just looking. The girl took the cloth and dipped it in the water, she wrenched it, leaving just a little amount of water on the towel and put it gently against the bruised lip, wiping away the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter