Chapter Four

Taming The She-Devil [HIATUS/REVAMPING]

 

 

NOT PROOFREAD. EXCUSE THE ERRORS PLEASE. D:

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

-Chapter Four-

 

The She-devil Returns

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyoung (G-Dragon)

 

“Hyungnim, you’re back!”

“Welcome back, hyungnim!”

 

Jiyoung frowned at the cheerfulness in the greeting in two of his crew’s newbie’s’ voice, his brows furrowing as he tried to remember either one of the freshman’s name; so he could order him to go and get him his daily dose of fresh milk – and get at least one of their faces out of his view.

            He threw his bag to the corner of the room, where the rest of the group’s bags were thrown in just the same orderly fashion, before dropping himself on his designated seat, feet on the table and eyes staring back boringly at the other four occupants in the room.

 

            “Park Jin-young dropped by this morning,” Youngbae finally spoke.

 

The other two newcomers seemed a little scared now, seeing Jiyoung’s icy attitude. They stood by the door, eyes on the floor like good little puppies they were, Jiyoung suddenly felt like laughing. 

 

            “So?”

            “He was looking for you,” Seunghyun impatiently spoke, probably annoyed hearing Jiyoung’s nonchalant response.

            “He’s been looking for me for the past week, nothing new to me,” said Jiyoung, snapping his fingers toward one of the newbie, motioning the kid to come closer.

 

The kid was about to step forward, before a raging Seunghyun slammed his hands on the table, screaming, “BASTARD,” right at Jiyoung’s face. Youngbae could only roll his eyes, while Jiyoung couldn’t be any more unfazed by his hyung’s action.

 

            “Yah, you listen here you good for nothing bastard, how dare you, how dare you...” Seunghyun was being overly dramatic as always, leaving his sentences unfinished as if trying to show how furious he is with the situation – which he is, well sort of. “You got into trouble with the police last weekend didn’t you?”

 

            Jiyoung blinked.

 

            “Don't play innocent with me you bastard,” Seunghyun screamed back, grabbing Jiyoung’s collar. Jiyoung could hear one of the newbie’s gasp at the sudden ambush. No one messes with G-Dragon. No one. “Hoy could you get yourself into trouble...without us?”

Seunghyun finally let go and buried his face in his arms, kneeling by the table as a faked a sob. Once again, Youngbae rolled his eyes.

            “I was bored out of my ing mind last weekend, and you were out there on the streets fighting off some street gang wannabes? What the Jiyoung? What happened to us fighting side by side? Our battling bro-code? How could you-”

            “Okay enough already Seunghyun hyung, you’re scaring the kids,” Youngbae finally said, smiling as he pulled the drama gangster out of the face of their leader. “And Jiyoung, for the record, the one with the goofy-looking face and small eyes is Daesung, and the one with the annoying tone in his voice is Seungri,”

 

Youngbae gave him a knowing smile, making Jiyoung regretting the fact for having someone like The Great Taeyang for a best friend. The other guy just knows him too well; from the fact that Jiyoung never liked calling people by their nicknames, and also the fact that he had always had problems in remembering people’s names.

            But Jiyoung had to admit, having Youngbae as a best friend and a right-hand man does come in handy.

 

            “I knew that,” Jiyoung quickly said, hiding his embarrassment as he snapped his fingers again coolly, “You there, Seungri. Come forward,”

            “Pshh just admit that you still can't remember the names of our new recruits,” Seunghyun said, his fake dramatic sobbing finally over. He too, was a good friend of Jiyoung’s, not as long as Youngbae, but they clicked the moment their fists hit each other’s faces in their previous brawl, which turned out the be their last when the two of them had to admit that they’re just equally as strong – that, being a whole different story.

            But the point is that Seunghyun, or TOP; as he’s more commonly known and feared among the grounds of Downtown Seoul, is Jiyoung’s most trusted comrade, who happens to be able to see through Jiyoung’s tough facade and well, make fun of him for it.

 

Nevertheless, its only those two who never showed a single hint of fear towards him, the rest of the people he’s met until today would either despise him, or act like how Seungri was at the moment as the lad darted forward, still looking a bit scared as he stood in front of Jiyoung’s table, clearing his throat before saying, “Yes, boss?”

 

            “Go get me some milk would you? Whatever flavour’s fine,” he ordered, giving the kid a friendly smile. Seungri made a quick run through the exit, leaving the other newbie in his presence; that looked just as shaken up as Seungri was before.

 

“Daesung ah,” Jiyoung called.

“Sir, yes sir!” the kid screamed, and Jiyoung couldn’t help but laugh.

“Relax, and hyungnim’s just fine, only next time, be a little less chirpy; badass people shouldn’t sound so happy in the morning,”

 

Daesung smiled back, nodding and bowing ninety-degrees back at him, and that made Jiyoung laugh harder. “Kid knows his manners,” Jiyoung said.

            “Cause’ you’re the great G-Dragon,” Daesung replied, and the smile on Jiyoung’s face disappeared, only to be noticed by his good friend Youngbae.

            “Yeah, whatever kid. Just get lost already,” he said, and Daesung cheerfully made his way out of the room. Jiyoung watched him leaving, snorting as soon as the kid was out of the room. “Where did we get such annoying wimps again?”

            “You’re the one who recruited them, Jiyoung,” Youngbae pointed out, resuming back to his laptop which was left unattended when Seunghyun was throwing a fit earlier. “Anyway, care to explain why you’re late? We’re suppose to have a meeting,”

 

            “Yeah, Youngbae here practically dragged me out of my house to this dump only to find you not here. What gives, Jiyoung?” Seunghyun spoke, pulling a chair and sitting on it, his chest leaning against the chair’s backrest.

            “Ran into some problem with some stupid people trying to be a hero and all, girls just can't get any stupider,” he muttered softly, thinking about the incident earlier before continuing, “We’ll still have the meeting after school, not now,”

He looked at the clock on the wall. “I think I just missed two periods of Maths,” A playful smirk was spreading across his face as he looked back at his two friends, who were mirroring the exact same expression.

Whoops,” they all chorused.

 

****************

 

Lee Hyunsoo

 

Hyunsoo sighed the moment she made it out of the house in one piece, her uniform a little bit disoriented from the hugging her brother was giving her earlier. “Geez, I'm just going to school, not some exploding war zone,” she said, fixing her bow and dusting her skirt.

            “Hyunsoo yaaaaaaa~ you made it!” Tiffany chirped, hugging her from behind and held on to her arm.

            “Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, behave!”

 Here’s good ol’ Sooyoung to the rescue.

“She just got out of the hospital yesterday for goodness sake, be careful would you?” Sooyoung scolded, which Tiffany just responded to with her tongue stuck out of .

“Hyunsoo doesn't mind, and stop calling me with my full name!”

“You mean, stop calling you with your Korean name,” Sooyoung teased back, and Tiffany threw her an angry pout. The American-born Korean dragged Hyunsoo away by the arm, yelling back at Sooyoung for teasing her so much and telling Hyunsoo not to speak to the tallest girl for the rest of the day.

 “-just because!” she said exasperatedly when Hyunsoo asked her why, “Because I'm just that childish!”

 

Hyunsoo laughed, and just as soon as Sooyoung catches up with them the tallest one of them all whispered in her ear, “And she says that ever so proudly too,”

            “Hey I heard that!”

 

*************

 

            “So how did you manage to convince your brother that you wanted to go to school?” Yuri asked, taking a sip out of her orange juice.

Hyunsoo had just took a bite of pancake from Tiffany’s fork, because the girl insisted that she would take care of Hyunsoo (like how her over protective brother would) in school until she’s fully recovered. And it was Tiffany who strongly suggested that they stop by the Pancake Parlour for breakfast in the first place, as celebration to Hyunsoo's return to school, she said cheerfully.

            “I didn’t,” Hyunsoo replied as she continued to chew. Everyone stopped eating and stared at her. She blinked back at them innocently, “What?”

            “Your overly protective brother didn’t even stop you?” Yuri asked.

            “Even knowing that you got hospitalized in the first place was because of an accident at school?” Sooyoung asked again.

            “Does that mean I don't have to feed Hyunsoo for her every meal?” Tiffany sadly asked which then earned her a flick on the forehead from Sooyoung. “Ow!”

Hyunsoo laughed. “Well, I just got up and get dressed for school, when I went down the stairs Donghae had already made breakfast, and well...Hyukjae didn’t even say anything. But he did gave me a back-breaking hug before I made my leave,”

            “Donghae oppa must have talked some sense into him, considering that he even let you walk to school with us” Sooyoung stated. “I mean, I still remember him sending you to school throughout your whole time in middle school, scaring people off with his badass stare and all,”

            “Not forgetting that hot badass image he had too, the entire neighbourhood was scared of him back then,”

            “He still rocks the badass image now,” Sooyoung commented, Hyunsoo could sense their fan girl talk arising, with Tiffany trying to feed her a large piece of pancake, the idea of stopping her other two friends seemed futile now. “And not to mention how good he looks with Donghae oppa,”

            “Guys, he’s my brother. And he’s gay too, the same goes with Donghae,” Hyunsoo said.

            “We know!” the two chorused, and the whole table laughed.

            “Speaking of badass people, look who’s coming,” Yuri said, her voice turning cold as she eyed the people who were walking from the other side of the sidewalk with disgust. “Tiffany, don't talk to them,”

Hyunsoo felt Tiffany inching closer to her, before a group of boys approached their table. Hyunsoo couldn’t recognize any of them, so she assumed that all four of them must be one of those people who enrolled after the fire accident, like how her friends told her earlier.

            “Well, well, if it isn’t sweet little Stephanie and her female bodyguards,” one of them spoke. The way he talked practically screams trouble, and Hyunsoo couldn’t resist the urge to wipe that smirk of his face, and also that dirty look he was giving Tiffany.

            “Get lost, L,” Yuri barked.

            “No one talked to you, ,” he snarled back. Hyunsoo was about to make her signature move when his friend pulled him back.

            “L, stop fooling around, Sunggyu hyung’s waiting,” he said, not showing any emotion on his face as he motioned L to make a move. L grunted and clicked his tongue before throwing Yuri a nasty look, then turned his heels and made his way with the rest of his friends.

 

Yuri huffed and flipped her hair as soon as the boys disappeared out of their sight. “That’s only the four of them. There’re three more to make the pack,” she said.

            “Who are they?” Hyunsoo asked. Tiffany nudged her arm and motioned for her to open again, the incident that happened earlier clearly had been out of her mind already as she resumed to her job of feeding Hyunsoo for the rest of the day happily.

            “Trouble,” Sooyoung said.

            “You don't say...”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and took a long gulp of her milk before saying, “Infinite’s their group’s name. One of the biggest troublemakers in school, aside from a few others, by the way, the one spewing all the nonsense just now was L, or Park Myungsoo.”

            “And the one who stopped him from causing trouble just now was Nam Woohyun, he’s the nicest among the whole group, after the leader, Kim Sunggyu that is. And by nice, I don't mean they fart rainbows and all that , they just don't cause as much trouble as the rest,” Yuri added.

Hyunsoo couldn’t be any happier with the fact that she had Yuri in her Student Council, the girl knows just about everything that happens around school, including among the staff. And Sooyoung is no different too.

            “The other two was Hoya and Sungjong,” Tiffany finally said. “I remember Sungjong because he was in my class, and that all the girls like him for being pretty,”

            “There’s a lot more where that came from, and you might be a bit surprised at the...state of the school,” Sooyoung said. Hyunsoo immediately stood up, startling everyone at the table.

 

            “Then we better get going,” She said darkly, and the three girls could only exchange glances, thinking how her reaction might be once she sees the school.

 

***************

 

Kim Kibum (Key)

 

            “Can't we skip today?” Jonghyun yawned as they made their way into the main entrance. “I’d be sleeping through History anyway,”

            Key just kept quiet as he followed his group of friends to their class, “Minho, don't forget to meet us at the rooftop during lunch time, since you’re new to group and all, we ought to get you through some rituals first,” Jonghyun told their newest member.

Minho simply nodded and made his way to his class, his tall figure making it really hard to miss him even among the huge crowd.

“What ritual is there to be done anyway? I thought he’s a good fighter like any of us,” their leader; Jinki, (or preferably, Onew) asked.

            “Nothing, I just want him to know who the boss is around here,” Jonghyun replied cheekily.

Key rolled his eyes, amazed at Jonghyun's stupidity sometimes. It’s obvious that he’s feeling inferior towards Minho’s height, and Key could bet on his good looks that it’s not the only thing that Jonghyun’s feeling inferior about either – but it’s mainly the height.

And yet, Minho seems to be unfazed by Jonghyun's tough talk whatsoever. Well, he’s twice the size of Jonghyun anyway.

 

The three of them got into their respected class, with Key being seated next with Jonghyun and Onew being in a different class (for what has he done in his past life that he’s stuck with the numbskull now, was beyond his knowledge), before a commotion began to rumble outside the corridors.

            “Bet you one buck that Infinite’s going to win today’s brawl with Teen Top’s group,” Jonghyun nudged Key as he made his way to the classroom door.

            “No,” Key replied, as he rested his head on his desk, trying to catch some sleep.

 

            “WHO THE DO YOU TARDS THINK YOU ARE TO EVEN DARE TO CAUSE A SCENE IN MY HALLWAY,”

 

            “Who’s the girl?”

            “Is she new?”

“Does she know that she’s yelling at the school’s top-ranked trouble makers?”

            “Did she say, ‘my’ hallway?”

Key’s head shot up. That voice. He knows that voice. No freaking way –

 

            “BREAK IT UP YOU NUMBSKULLS, BEFORE I SHOW YOU HOW A NUMBSKULL REALLY FEELS LIKE,”

            “Key, have we seen that girl before? I can't help but think that I’ve seen her somewhere before,” Jonghyun said as he stared at the girl the moment Key reached up to his side.

           

            “Get out of the way , who do you think you are to stop the brawl of the century,” L. Joe said, a smirk forming on his face as he threw himself at a guy who Key remembers to be called Hoya, who was now having a bleeding lip. “Stop being a sissy Hoe-yah, and give me something good,”

            “ you, you pink-topped ! AND STOP MESSING WITH MY NAME,” said Hoya as he kicked L. Joe hard on the stomach, which caused the pink-haired boy to be thrown back on the floor. The crowd on Infinite’s side cheered.

            “FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”

 

L. Joe was quick in getting back up on his feet, and now the two of them were holding each other by the collar, trying to knock each other off with a single throw. Both fighters’ group members stood at the side cheering and cussing, Key noticed L being the loudest at cursing, with both group leaders’ watching silently, their expression cold as stone.

 

            “Yeah, go Hoya!” Jonghyun screamed along with the rest of Infinite’s crowd.

            “Jonghyun hyung, we’ve got to stop them,” Key said as he watched the girl who was standing at the corner of the brawl.

            “What do you mean? The fight’s getting good!”

            “Break it up! Both of you, damn it!” the girl screamed, and this time she had crossed the line for both fighters when she stepped in and tried to break the fight with her own bare hands, only to get herself being knocked on the face by both Hoya and L. Joe since both of them were in the middle of hitting each other at that moment.

She got thrown off to the side, landing flat on her bottom, where her three friends immediately came for her rescue.

            “Told you to stay away, ; seriously, who does she think she is anyway?” Hoya sneered despite the fact that he was busy dealing with L. Joe’s punches.

           

They’re so dead.

 

            “Who do I think I am?” the girl said, as she stood up.

            “Hyunsoo ah, don't do this, you just got out –”

            “Sooyoung, stay the out of my way,”

Her three friends didn't need to be told twice, all three of them backed off and simply watched with a scared look on their faces.

            “You little PUNKS!” she screamed, and the next thing they all who witnessed the scene knew, the two boys were sent flying across the hallway and landed hard on the floor. “YOU DARE ASK ME WHO THE AM I?”

 

            “Holy how did she do that??” Jonghyun yelled, he’s just as surprised as the rest of them, Key not being excluded. L. Joe was the one who got up first, and Key had never seen him throwing a girl such a look before.

 

“You’re going to regret that, ,” he said, spitting out some blood on the floor. Key saw Hyunsoo cringing at the sight of someone spitting on the floor, and he could tell that this could not be good. He’s sensing dark vibes coming from her. Definitely not good.

 

“Bring it on, you bastard,”

 

 

***************

 

 

Everything happened way too fast.

 

            Key tried to rewind everything that he saw before his very eyes just now, how one girl single-handedly took down two of the school’s top fighters in just a couple of swift moves. He remembered her kicking, and lifting L. Joe up and throwing him towards Hoya, and flipped the two of them over her shoulder s with such ease.

 

            By the time she was done, L. Joe and Hoya were both not moving. And the members of each group just stared with their mouths hanging open.

 

            “WHAT THE ?” L screamed. “WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO HOYA?”

 

BAM.

 

            And there goes L, flat on the floor, with just one single kick. The whole area was quiet. And at last they could hear her scoff.

 

            “ALRIGHT BREAK IT UP YOU S. GET BACK TO CLASS, THERE’S NOTHING TO SEE HERE,” she screamed. The crowd immediately cleared off, leaving only the members of Infinite and Teen Top.

 

“Oh and before you guys leave...” Hyunsoo looked up and wiped the blood from the corner of , a nasty smirk clearly plastered across her face. “Spread the word,” she uttered, before making a direct eye contact with Key.

 

Your Class President, the She-Devil is back,”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eleven pages for all you lovely readers :)

Okay, there are some new characters here.

And don't worry, L. Joe and L and Hoya aren’t dead, they’re fine :DD

And we can see a nicer side of Jiyoung too.

I'm starting to unveil the plot bit by bit now so please be patient with my slow updates >.<

Thank you for reading everyone!!

-ily :)