My other half.

I Puppy Chu you 2!

A few days later you and Kevin decided to move in, as you moved your stuff into the brand new apartment you couldn't help but smile and think back to how you two met, never did you guess that the cute puppy loving guy that suddenly started working at PPL would now be your boyfriend.

And he even got approved by your parents, the moment he did and you walked out he called his mom to tell her the good news, yes life had finally started to look better for you, waaaay better, Kevin's mother and your parents seemed to get along aswell.

" Need help with the boxes?" Kevin said, knocking you back into reality again, when you turned to kevin you saw he was wearing the sweather you bought him for his birthday and a pair of skinnies that looked great on him, you shook your head and unpacked your things.

Finally after a few hours you two had cleaned and unpacked everything, it started to look like home.

You had a mahogany bookcase in your room with both Manga/manwha and normal books, a large couch, a kingsize bed for two, a medium sized tv, some curtains and cute animal stickers pretty much stuck everywhere.
Kevin walked in with a package" Look what I got!" He unpacked the package showing couple coffee/thee/whatever Mugs with cute puppies and cats on them, yeah Kevin probably picked them because he found them too adorable.

" Aren't they cute?"  He said as he looked to you smiling, you just bursted into laughter, this was typically him, cute with a weakness for animals" Ne Kevin...what kind of pet would you like to have? Cat ? Dog? Bunny?" 

" I think all are good! " He said as he thought what would be good, he didn't really mind much" How about a cat and dog?" He  looked at her" But they have to get along with out kid right?" 

" K_kid?!? Kevin i"m not pregnant..yet," 

" But You'll be the mother of my children right?" He said huggling you" ....I Was serious at your parents..I really want you to be my wife...and the mother of my children..and we'll grow old together....and I'll still love you years from now.." He rocked the two of you from side to side making you a bit sleepy

" THen..can I see this as you proposing to me? my answer is yes Kevin..I'll be the mother to your children" You replied

" But not my wife?" He blinked slightly pouting.

You sighed and pecked him on the lips" Of course I'll be your wife or else I wouldn't have agreed to be the mother of OUR children remember? You're so cute but sometimes.." 

" HEY! I'm not dumb ok!" 

You laughed" OK ok..I'm sorry....but my answer is still yes.." 

" Heyyou?" 

" Yes?" 

" I love you my wifey.." 

" I love you too Kevin." 

End

I MIGHT BE MAKING A sequel to this but if you don't like this fic its cause im going through some stuff..I'll try my best to make the sequel(if there will be one)