Drama ensues?

I Puppy Chu you 2!

It had been 2 years since you and Kevin started dating and today was the dreaded day that you both feared, He had to meet your parents.

You were now the new manager of the store and Kevin your adorable assisstant manager.

You already met his mom a few weeks before and she simply adored you giving you two her blessing, telling you as you left if you ever needed a place to stay that you were more then welcome.

NOW for the other side..YOUR parents, your parents have always been really protective of you pretty much dismissing any boyfriend as not good enough for you and made them run off crying for their mothers,which was the reason why you were single for such a long time, it wasn't that guys didn't like you but they were frightened of your parents.

You turned to Kevin as he was helping to close up the store before it was time for the dinner at your parents.
He smiled and walked over' Alright all done ready to go?" You nodded and took his hand walking home with him" Are you going to be alright Kevin?...Y'know with meeting my parents and all.." 

" You met my mom so it would only be fair if I had to meet your parents aswell, besides I want to show them that their daughter is in good hands" He smiled at you placing a kiss on your lips.

That's what worried you, would your parents actually think he would be good enough?

When you arrived at your house with him you hesitated to open the door standing infront of the door for a few minutes gathering all your courage" Kevin..my parents are a bit overprotective...the last boyfriend I had. ran out of the house crying for his mother......." You said looking down  at the floor.
He tilted his head" really? Then I'll have to try EXTRA hard!" He hugged you reassuring you everything would be fine, you had not done anything naughty anyways..just kiss and hold hands,staring into his eyes for ages.

Before you even got your key into the door the door was opened by your mother who looked at Kevin then at you and then back at Kevin" Come in, don't stay infront of the door, come in"She stepped aside as you two walked inside,closing the door behind you.

Let the ordeal begin.